I unironically hope 2026 World Cup is on Morocco and not in North America

I unironically hope 2026 World Cup is on Morocco and not in North America

>only Mexico and Canada get a few group stages matches and that's it
>the rest of the tournament is in USA, the country that doesn't give a fuck about football

Any Mexican that wants the world cup to be """here""" needs to fuck off. This is a huge middle finger to us.

Attached: 1398648542576.jpg (300x192, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4077126/germany-fifa-bribery-scandal/
nytimes.com/2018/03/26/sports/soccer/fifa-2026-world-cup.html
resources.fifa.com/image/upload/morocco-2026-bid-book.pdf?cloudid=weegrtyecqg3hjw8hmmr
moroccoworldnews.com/2018/03/243231/belgium-endorses-moroccos-2026-world-cup-bid/
moroccoworldnews.com/2018/03/243199/russia-moroccos-2026-world-cup/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why should Mexico or America get another World Cup, or Morrocco get one, before England?

We have the stadiums already built. We have the hotels, transport, policing, low level of violent crime, love of the game.

The only reason England haven't been handed it on a plate is anti-English sentiment at FIFA. I guarantee you, if England had been awarded another World Cup, we never would have voted Brexit. We're sick of it and we won't take it any more

USA needs every incentive they can get to steadily keep getting good at soccer. Invite the USMNT to some Euro tournament and invite the best two MLS teams to some CL edition too. Three hundred million people, all of them with a high purchasing power... I like old school football and all that, but that market needs to be guaranteed.

there's no "anti english sentiment", it's that you didn't bribe them enough.
you naive child.

So you'd rather the tournament be played in a shit hole on the other side of the world just so Americans don't get it?

Thank you Mexico for showing the world why we want a wall to keep you faggots out

There would be no problem if it was a fair share between the three countries, not the USA World Cup, featuring a couple matches in the US' hat and the US' beard.
So yes, you can eat dick.

what are you talking about?
where did you get this information and how is that not fair anyway?

I also hope it isn't in North America, I don't want the extra traffic or foreigner scum in my city

Fucking FIFA playing the morality card when they hand the WC to Russia and Qatar. They can keep handing the World Cup to shit hole countries. Germany 2006 is probably the last none bribed bid for a World Cup.

You sound like a whiny cuck

I would unironically have the arabs and chinese get good at football before the USA do. The least americans are involved the better for everyone.

>Germany 2006 is probably the last none bribed bid for a World Cup.
It's not. It was bribed like all the others.
time.com/4077126/germany-fifa-bribery-scandal/

Because Russia 2018.

Russia/Europe 2018 baka
Also this

me too, just for the timezone

Honestly it should be in Europe every time and you know it.

>Honestly it should be in Europe every time and you know it.

Not very considerate towards the sport's Latino fans, Nigel.

Attached: Time.png (914x1208, 138K)

I hope it's in the US
Fuck Niggers and Fuck Africa

we were the one that were robbed for this year's wc
>bigger and newer stadiums that you lot
>better weather
>lower crime rate (and hooliganism)
>cheaper everything
we even went to the final voting stage, but the rubles spoke louder
it should've been here la

i would really like for it to be a multi confed wc, like the morroccans were sugesting
>portugal, spain and morrocco
>all close
>portugal and spain already have huge stadiums and were already robbed of a wc a few years before
>morrocco wanting to develop themselves footballwise
>all 3 countries way closer to each other
this is the best solution

Morocco's strongest argument is "low gun circulation"
nytimes.com/2018/03/26/sports/soccer/fifa-2026-world-cup.html

resources.fifa.com/image/upload/morocco-2026-bid-book.pdf?cloudid=weegrtyecqg3hjw8hmmr

these are moroccan arguments :)))))
stay mad we've already won, we estimate the number of countries voting for morocco now 147 :) we only need 107 to win the w.c bid

the w.c is already in morocco, just a matter of time.
usa too weak for morocco.

Attached: JULJULJUL.jpg (750x750, 103K)

>we

the US is basically Mexico now tho

lol fuck fr*nce, my country is morocco.

moroccoworldnews.com/2018/03/243231/belgium-endorses-moroccos-2026-world-cup-bid/

belgiums supports morocco just announced 6hours ago.

moroccoworldnews.com/2018/03/243199/russia-moroccos-2026-world-cup/

Yesterday, Russia announces they will vote for morocco ahahhahahahahahhaa

alll the countries will vote for morocco except central america and oceania, what a humiliation for the USA losing to Morocco hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: moroccan and french.jpg (757x568, 96K)

so they would take the countries 3 mayor cities (Mexico city, Guadalajara and Monterrey) , the only places that actually have the infraestructure to host events that magnitude and most of the games will be held in the most developed country with the best infraestructure in place.

how is this a bad idea?, nigga do you want us to be overly taxed for the next 20 years just so we can build a big ass stadium in fucking Morelia so it goes underused or eventually abandoned because of the mainteinance cost like it happened to many facilities the Brazilians built for their latest sporting events?, fuck outta here, North American World Cup is a great idea, for us aswell, you could go see a match at At&t stadium and then take the Dallas Cowboys tour, or go to disneyland after a game, lots of mexicans go to the world cup every 4 years and get mortages on their houses to do so, now you could just select a match or two, get all the world cup experience and not go into crippling debt while doing so

I wonder if people will tailgate.