Games everybody forgot

> Games everybody forgot

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS GAME AND STOP RATING GERMANY ABOVE >US FOR FUCKS SAKE

Attached: 152.jpg (634x276, 21K)

France choked in the final. Germany wouldn't have let Portugal win. Congratulations to France for gifting Portugal a trophy.

Attached: Juventus.jpg (279x181, 8K)

>Games everybody forgot

France losing their own tournament to Portugal

it was due to schweinsteiger being old and fucking up

we certainly weren't the worse team in that game, we just had an exceptionally weak link in schweinsteiger that day

Don't delude yourself thinking we easily won that game, our syle of play until this game was to have the possession and during this game Germany completly dominated that part of the game, though our players perfectly adapted to counter-attacking but we couldn't impose our style of play

Germany played France off the pitch for 45 minutes in that game, just couldn't score because Löw the genius had brought one striker to the tournament (Gomez) who got injured after two games, the rest of the time our striker was fucking GÖTZE imagine that. Anyway Schweinsteiger gifted France the game by boxing the ball away for no apparent reason, must have been some MK-Ultra mind break thing because Boateng did the same a game earlier. Then France could just sit back the rest of the game with no threat from the non-existing German offense.
In fact France played much better against Germany in 2014.

oh that boateng handball lmao. that was some serious mind control action by lizardmen.

tres a dos

>Pigfucker throwing the game
wew well done, I'm sure after this accomplishment it's easy to beat Portugal in the final

right after you admit sudamerican superiority for winning all friendlies against europe

i recall italy 2-0 germany in euro 2012. germany then proceeded to win WC 2014

cringe

it was a game they would have won 9 times out of 10 just the like the final was a game we would have won 9 times out of 10

football is a weird sport, "luck" is a huge factor.

not as bad as portugal losing twice to greece in their own tournament desu

this game, this entire tournament and the fact that you went on and fucking gifted Portugal the euro still make me angry as fuck

Seeing portugal's path is even more sad, as infuriating as seeing an ugly 50 years old paki having sex with 12 years old white christian girls while being protected by the police

Solid rebuttal

cant argue with that

Maybe if you Frenchies would stop being surrender monkeys and actually get the job done when it matters, maybe we might just do that! Until then, you're in the shithouse with no hope of leaving.

Kimmich was shit in that match as well

great how did the tournament end?

>4 finals within last 10 international tournaments
>won half of it
>muuuuh France are surrender monkeys
lmao at your flag mutt

>Eurocup being relevant

Attached: MessiWig.gif (378x288, 1.49M)

more relevant than copa america tho

The only relevant trophy is the WC

>Last time Argentina won copa America was 1993

When did England ever win something in deserved fashion?

Kek I'd rather choke euros to Portugal every year than actually let Germany go through

Game was really close desu
Like the one in 2014

>tfw a mutt with a bulbous face tries to be a tough guy on a lama wool knitting enthusiast forum

man, I recall seeing them parading in their cars when we lost (I live in Paris). Some were so dumb, very provocative, insulting us, that was awfull. I wish they get humiliated during the next WC.

they're north african tier

word, when was the last time you won one ?

The first half was almost as much as big of a rape from Germany's side as the 7-1 was.

But Mullel fucked up every single chance Germany had.

minus any goals scored tho..

:)

This has been completely erased from my mind. I remember Portugal winning it. But literally had no ideals France beat Germany or was in the final. Madness

everything remembers you choked to iceland tho this what matters

Attached: FutureWorldChampions.png (283x269, 9K)

>Wins against the current greatest national team in the world with a 2-0
>Immediately loses the final 0-1 to Portugal without CR7

How did you guys even managed to do this?

>Am3r1can-Sam0a

Attached: 1434285507938.jpg (383x306, 18K)