Messi is the GO-

>Messi is the GO-

*blocks your path*

Attached: 23-14-57-images.jpg (314x468, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXk6u18CqqQ
instagram.com/p/Bg0jFYClqq2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Maradona is the GO-

*overdoses*

I wish I could have seen Maradona play, old fucks here say he was way better than Messi, and I love the way Messi plays

Check that perfect control, alongside his charisma (which Messi will never have)

youtube.com/watch?v=hXk6u18CqqQ

>Maradona is the GO
*cheats with cocaine abuse and handball while winning jack shit in european cups with choking against romanian clubs*

He didn't cheat with cocaine abuse and coke doesn't make you play better, but quite the opposite

>and still better than autismanlet

Imagine rating Maradona above Messi solely because he scored with his hand.

>Small amounts of cocaine usually make the user feel euphoric, energetic, talkative, mentally alert

at least he scores unlike Missi

>solely because he scored with his hand.
He also scored this goal in the very same match, and it was against England in the next WC after the Falklands war

Attached: english defense.webm (640x480, 2.09M)

>charisma
>circus monkey

Buffon, Xabi Alonso, Puyol, Maldini etc had charisma, not that edgy gommie manlet. Ayrton Senna was charismatic

He wasn't caught with coke in his blood, the only time it happened was with ephedrine from an anti-flu pill in the 94 WC

What exactly makes him better?

Who the fuck are you to judge Maradona? He had a really hard life, he came from literally nothing and went to the top only with his hard work, not many people are fit to manage that change

>sunday league tier defending

>Moving the goalposts

I'm just saying he didn't use coke to play better, he became an addict but way after being a footballer in Europe

England were the favourites in that WC

Didn't underperform at the biggest stage

"There Maradona has the ball. Two men mark him. Maradona touches the ball. The genius of world football starts from the right. He can pass it to Burruchaga... still Maradona... genius! genius! genius! ta, ta, ta... goal! I want to cry. My God, long live football. What a great goal. Diego Maradona. Forgive me, but I feel like crying. Maradona, in an unforgettable route, the play of all times... cosmic barrel. What planet did you come from to leave so many an Englishman behind? For the whole country to be one clenched fist cheering for Argentina. Argentina 2 - England 0"

Attached: Apu audiophile.jpg (354x286, 14K)

>Messi at the world cup
>0 goals in South Africa
>1 goal in Germany

wow Messi really are the sucks

No, it was France, Brazil and Italy.

That's some shitie defense.

Yes he did. 1982 WC, 1987 Copa America (except the match with Ecuador and

Yes he did.

1982 WC underperform against Italy, Brazil and Belgium,
1986 WCQ underperform against Colombia and Peru
1986 WC underperform against Germany
1987 Copa America underperform against Uruguay and Colombia
1989 Copa America, underperform against Brazil, Uruguay and Paraguay
1990 WC underperform against URSS, Cameroon, Romania, Yugoslavia, Brazil, Italy and Germany

Snorted all his success. Beat his family and got racist with Pelé that helped him with contacts and money when he was broke. Maradona is a bastard like that puta Evita

>Not one person tries to tackle him

Pitiful. Saying that, he was still the GOAT.

0 goals in finals lol

*gets carried by his teammates*

Attached: Maradona carrying Argentina in a World Cup quarter final.webm (480x368, 2.34M)

>Small amounts
>El Diego
pick one, fagget

he truly is the GOAT

>Maradona is the GO-
*blocks your path*

Attached: mueller_170773.jpg (801x1080, 751K)

instagram.com/p/Bg0jFYClqq2/

*gets bombed by slavs*

>Bosnians arent Slavs
Soygentinian "education"

who says they aren't? you fucking piece of leaf

My Uncle was actually fortunate enough to go see Maradona play for Napoli when he was studying in the UK. To this day, he's adamant that there hasn't been a player from the time he completed his studies that has exceeded Maradona.

>Small amounts of cocaine usually make the user feel euphoric, energetic, talkative, mentally alert
>Small
>Smol
This is Diego fucking Maradona and the 80s. The man was sniffing everything he can, you mong.

>didn't score = underperformed
>even if he gave game-winning assists

ive never heard anyone say messi is the goat

if you would rather watch muller than maradona, you shouldnt be watching football.

Its not about watching him.. He was Tsu before Tsu bombed the CL but nobody mentions his name

So if Higuain doesnt choke Messi is the GOAT?

reminder Messi has 0 (zero) official goals against Brazil

It's not about scoring or not.
That's why I only include Germany in Mexico '86 or I didn't include his match match against Greece, Nigeria and Australia (1993) in 1994.
He even unperform against Brazil in 1990.

The "Maradona didn't underperform at the biggest stage" is a meme and a myth, and you know it.

Maradona didn't score in the final, he gave an assist to Burruchaga

See..

Still, he played a very bad final. It was his only underperformed match in that WC.

I didn't played with Brazil in his best moments.

Since 2007 he only played two matches. One with Maradona..

Maradiba has 0 official goals against Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile or Colombia.

*HE didn't played with Brazil..

For me his best performance was agaisnt Belgium. For him, his best performance was against Uruguay.

can you sign my boots pls

That's why comparing Cristiano to Messi is so ridiculous. It's like comparing Muller to Cruyff.

Attached: V5Tt9o3.png (1105x618, 330K)

Anyone who has any clue about football and has their head out of their 1980's ass rates Messi as the goat.

t. hardline Ronaldo fan.

Honours[edit]
Club[edit]
Boca Juniors

Argentine Primera División: 1981 Metropolitano[189]
Barcelona

Copa del Rey: 1983[189]
Copa de la Liga: 1983
Supercopa de España: 1983
Napoli

Serie A (2): 1986–87, 1989–90[189]
Coppa Italia: 1986–87[189]
UEFA Cup: 1988–89[189]
Supercoppa Italiana: 1990

Honours and achievements
Club
Barcelona[459][460]
La Liga: 2004–05, 2005–06, 2008–09, 2009–10, 2010–11, 2012–13, 2014–15, 2015–16
Copa del Rey: 2008–09, 2011–12, 2014–15, 2015–16, 2016–17
Supercopa de España: 2005[461][462][463] 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016
UEFA Champions League: 2005–06, 2008–09, 2010–11, 2014–15
UEFA Super Cup: 2009, 2011, 2015
FIFA Club World Cup: 2009, 2011, 2015

Yeah Maradona was definitely better lmao

Maradona wasn't carried by the best generation in the history of football who won 2 euros and a worldcup without Messi

based

>Messi the goat
0 world cups

The Xavi & Iniesta duo played a bigger part in Barca’s success than Messi.

actually ali daei is the goat

Abby Wambach, Christine Sinclair and Mia Hamm scored more international goals than Ali Daei. They are the true GOATs of football. Daei is just the GOAT of men's football.

r8 my opinion pls

Nobody in modern football gives one shit about world cups for individual achievements. It's all about champions leagues. Its like measuring an NBA carreer in olympic game wins instead of rings.

Yeah, no. You are wrong.

You're wrong. Favela niggers like the Uruguayan still do; you should have said no one in the developed world

So Luca Toni and Materazzi were better than Baggio and Baressi?

>A player needs to drag 10 absolute mongoloids to a World Cup win to prove he's individually good
Think you got dropped on your head a bit too many times as a child

>He rates Barça 2000-2005