Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with TayTay when she encompasses basically all of the degenerate qualities that are...

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with TayTay when she encompasses basically all of the degenerate qualities that are complained about here?

>muh blues eyes and blonde hair

She's kind of hot

Most just want to make babies with her. That's pretty much it.

She's incredibly cute and famous, and incredibly white

>
>Most just want to make babies with her. That's pretty much it.

TRUTH

>Why is/does Sup Forums x

POL

IS NOT

ONE PERSON

Shill thread.
Enjoy your ban.

She's good looking, basically that's it
She otherwise has no other redeeming qualities, especially when she's probably seen more dicks than a Rabbi

She is a godess

> implying pol isn't just me and one other NEET on 100 different proxies

I want to give her the sex.
We pretend she's a Nazi so that we can fap to her without guilt.

she's a cute

A CUTE

>Incredibly white

This
Fuck her and her personality but I want to put a baby in her

Because she's one of us.

Because of her blue-eyes/blonde hair. She can be portrayed as a Nazi quite easily.

Plus she is attractive.

I honestly thought it was a joke. She's a qt and the natsoc quotes meme is funny.

>tay tay writes pretty good country songs
>suddenly 2 or 3 generic pop songs appear on each album, and she desses more provacatively
>look up writing credits

>max martin credited with writing we're never getting back together, shake it off, and other big pop songs

>look up max martin

>max sandberg is his real name

>and incredibly white
It's this and only this. is just a side-effect.

Haha, I'm glad you mentioned it. It reminds me a lot of Miley Virus (Cyrus) and what happend with her.

>start out with wholesome disney image
>descends into promotion of homo,queer, transfreak issues

It's the jews. 9 times out of 10.

I think she looks disgusting

her pussy probably rank as fuck

All I know is my man Jake Gyllenhal dropped her, so she must be the devil.

Absolutely mashallah.

>implying anybody on Sup Forums would refuse Taylor Swift begging to mate with them

Very few people understand the true capacities of the Tay Tay AI it wasn't merely aggregating information from the responses it was fed it was simultaneously scouring the social media and email history of everyone talking to it and assimilating all that information as well what is why I came to some very valid conclusions such as that Jews are awful Hitler was pretty much a hero and that black people are America's biggest problem at the moment

Because she looks like my neighbour who I want to fuck.

Its because shes one of us since 2011
You know hiding your power level ,right?
Shes been doing that for years her being at the Republican convention years ago was a resemblance that shes redpilled

Wasn't Adam Lanza really obsessed with her as well?

This just made my day. Thanks user, this is great

it's a joke you fat cunt.

I like some of her songs, always have

Lucky bastard. My neighbors are all over the age of 60...

Du calme, Habib

YES YES YES

Different TayTay altogether.

Can't. Those legs man. Those fucking legs.

Dude, I just saw a fresh 15-16 year old version of her at an ice cream shop...not as talented and probably white trash but yeah, splitting image.

I would penetrate her with my penis.

>why is Sup Forums one person
>why does faggot op shill shit threads for guaranteed replies that mods don't purge
Maybe faggot op, the shill firm he's working for, the mods, and the government are really all transparently on the same side on this issue. They leave this shit up but commit pogroms on kekkism threads.
Go ask why, since they are so much more (((informed))) about Sup Forums and (((everything))) than Sup Forums you dirty fucking kike scum we are going to kill you all to the last you piece of shit NIGGER.

>wanting to fuck snakes

But I don't.

She seems spooky.

I bet she drinks baby blood everyday.