youtube.com/watch?v=l0sbjPvin0U
youtube.com/watch?v=chKuG0w267A
youtube.com/watch?v=nwUVxzOfV3A
youtube.com/watch?v=8Zlijf15YAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously.

Probably helped
But the allure of the 27 Club probably helped too

Although he looks likely, this documentary obviously had a narrative to paint that picture.

Yep. Everyone's known it forever. He had enough heroin in him to kill an elephant and still pulled the trigger with his toe?

To be fair he probably had mad tolerance

probably
but the fag would have done it himself eventually.
He had a journal where all he talked about was how he wanted to die and how depressed he was.
I like his music, but dude was a fucking pussy.

people tend to forget that not only was kurt a massive junkie, so was courtney, do you really think she was smart enough to pull all that stuff off?

it was more likely his drug dealer that did it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MnctjPOaPNY

There's no way she could pull off that phony acting

>He had a journal where all he talked about was how he wanted to die and how depressed he was.
this is addressed in the doc. Still though its taking the narrative of the PI who claims the words he written were either faked by Courtney or lyrics written as a joke not to be taken seriously

It was Grohl.

>I like his music
top pleb

you sure told me, faggot

This guy gets it

live through this is superior to everything nirvana ever did

youtube.com/watch?v=l0sbjPvin0U

apologize

The only "expert" in this movie is the head of an organization that backs just about every single celeb conspiracy theory from Jon Benet's parents to OJ's son. Do a little research and you'll realize this doc is Ancient Aliens tier.

In Utero is superior to everything Hole ever did.

>>no sucessful junkie has ever built up a tolerance

hello highschool pleb.

>so so very shocking guy who repeatedly and grandiously talked about killing himself did so

>>the PI

If you didnt come to understand the PI's EGO is his motivation 10 minutes into Kurt & Courtney urafag.
>ive got such an important story here gais! remember me everyone?! please!?!

In Utero's original title was literally I Hate Myself And I Want To Die.

get some taste desu wy fama

Freemasons and Courtney

get a girlfriend first, reddito

Buzzo did it.

Probably, but it doesn't matter because Hole made better music.

courtney did it and hitler didn't hate jews

That doesn't matter either because Hole's period of making good music ended not that long after Kurt died.

Cobain didn't even have a good reason to kill himself, other than his shitty music. What a faggot.

you say curtis had a better reason?

Yes, definitely

And I say this being someone who hates both Nirvana and Cobain

It's still obvious that the poor bsstard got murdered in the most heinous and obvious way

Epilepsy is a better reason than being a famous massive homo.

I'm old enough to remember that Courtney used to be respected in her own right. Back when they first got together, Kurt was actually kind a nobody, and she was more well known. Even after Nirvana blew up, Hole was regarded as a good band, and they were seen as pretty much equals. The image of her being a junkie fuckup who was desperately clinging to her famous husband is pretty recent.

Why has somebody remade Nick Broomfield's Kurt and Courtney?

No, stop making excuses. He still killed himself so he's also a pussy.

yep she literally cucked him to death

good riddance

It was Axl Rose all along.

alice in chains was better

epilepsy is treatable. he had depression just like cobain. they both were very sensitive

i can't help but like courtney even though she's such an unlikable trainwreck
probably because these were some of the first naked tits i ever saw back when i was a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=chKuG0w267A

nice memories
nice tits too

awesum redd1t tier comeback sporto

It's Yoko Ono-ism, I'm afraid. They blame the wife for taking away their fantasy object.

Yup. Courtney did it, just like Patton Oswalt killed his wife, but the reddddiitttors who post on Sup Forums get triggered and deny it.

She's a horrible bitch and deserves to die, but he commited suicide.

>kurt was a manlet
>the rifle was over half his body height
>positioning this shot was awkward even for a tall person
>pulled the trigger with his toe---with his shoes on

No, clearly a man with 4 heroin needles in both arms was fully capable of handling a shotgun with his toes while wearing shoes, enough to fire a load through his brain.

He had an extreme and painful epilepsy. He could either give up music and become a virtual invalid, or keep doing music and have worse and worse seizures. He was a guy who had only just given up the day job. He had the weight of the breakdown of his marriage and his involvement with another woman, which he felt shitty about (though he wasn't having an affair as such) the fact that he wanted to drink and do drugs as much as any young rock musician, and then this debilitating condition quickly becoming more and more of a problem.

it was henry rollins

While wearing shoes, or he managed to put the shoes back on while missing about 30% of the back of his skull. Either way the dexterity is fucking amazing

I love that people think that the only person who might have done him in was his girlfriend. He was a junkie. Junkies know gangsters. He probably gave some villain he owed money to the runaround. That will get you in trouble.

>Ian Curtis
LOL goth faggot, nothing of value was lost

Joy Division weren't goth, they influenced goth, but they were sui generis.

What would his motive have been though?

How much did Corgan have to do with early Hole's music?

He got his revenge for the 92' Mtv awards

>sui generis.
Is that Latin for "goth faggots"?

Do you think Dave Groel is secretly happy?

>If Kurt had lived he wouldn't have been so successful

he's a dick head loser

Because Cobain was really hurting for money? You're stupid. I've read this same retarded theory about Nichole Brown Simpson.

youtube.com/watch?v=nwUVxzOfV3A
Pure MTVkino.

Yes.

It's not much of a stretch to think he would commit suicide. If you know anything about him at all it wasn't surprising in the least.

He wasn't hurting for it, he was just an avoidant bullshit artist like most junkies.

Let the poor bastard rest in peace

This.

The funny thing to me is that Cobain's obvious suicide gets these theories while Elliott Smith's obvious murder gets taken at face value as a suicide because he wasn't as big with the kids.

Reminder Kurt tried to kill himself three times
Reminder Kurt OD'd at least five times
Reminder Courtney carried a can of Narcan, the drug used to jolt overdosing heroin users back to life
Reminder that Courtney Killed Kurt was the first Internet conspiracy theory and is on par with the moon landing hoax and 9/11 trutherism
Reminder that Courtney Love truly loved her husband Kurt and the constant accusations of foul play are just another disgusting form of victim blaming

It's not like he's hurting by it though

To recap, Smith killed himself by stabbing himself in the chest twice, while his girlfriend was taking a shower, having left a note in which he, get this, *mispelled his own name.* Yet almost nobody thinks that there's anything worth questioning about it.

Courtney conspiracy aside, did Soaked in Bleach (2013) imply that Kurt was bisex?

>hosts Cali and gf at one of his homes
>"visits" them in the early morning
>flies out to Georgia to "visit" Michael Stipe

>Elliott Smith
Mopey faggot, Planned Parenthood shilling his depression fuel, NO WAY HE WOULD EVER COMMIT SUICIDE EVEN THOUGH HE WAS BORN TO COMMIT SUICIDE LIKE THE SAD FAGGOT HE WAS

I suspect that Love's permanent fuckedupness since then has a lot to do with the combination of grief and dipshits accusing her of murdering him on the basis of nothing.

Courtney Love has never loved anyone. Are you retarded?

It doesn't matter, it's an ongoing molestation of his image, and makes him out to be a tragic victim of forces beyond his control. The latter especially pisses me off because he is dead not because of heroin or stardom, but due to his severely traumatic childhood. The poor bastard would sleep in hospital waiting rooms as a teenager because he was homeless.

Of course though, what no one even recognises is that he was a victim of the 1970s divorce wave, so I'd say feminism killed him, and many others too

Except Yoko did play a part in the Beatles dissolution, McCartney said so himself, and there are some interviews where John says he left because Yoko said "it's either them or me"
Learn your history.

weird thing isw just how unbelievably obvious the murder is to basically anyone who even spends a second glancing at the details.

Courtney is funny and likeable as fuck in all honesty.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Zlijf15YAE

Is this novel? I've never heard this analysis before

No, it's just that he visited them and they were probably too tired/high to get him to stay

I miss this faceless fuck.

Didn't McCartney deny that Ono had anything to do with it not that long ago, in an interview?

I know, right? It's bizarre.

Go watch a few documentaries and read Heavier than Heaven

His parents split up and his mother and father were cunts. If they hadn't of divorced Kurt would still be alive, maybe in an office or touring in obscurity, but alive

I read the misspelling was in the coroner's report. not the actual note.

His parents were shitty, but to be fair, a lot of his stories of being homeless and destitute are severely exaggerated. And a lot of those problems came about because for most of his life he outright refused to work because he was so focused on being famous. IMO, he probably killed himself because he'd spent his whole life trying to become famous, only to have his dream come true and realize he fucking hated fame.

devo is better than nirvana

Buzz Osborne has talked about how lots of stories on Montage of Heck are examples of said exaggeration or even even made up. According to him Kurt liked fucking with people by making up shit. It's the main reason why he didn't like the documentary.
I can't remember what interview it was but if you google you should be able to find it

McCartney blows hot and cold on that, and also, who really gives a shit? The Beatles split because only McCartney still wanted them together, and he wanted it for the wrong reasons - competition in the marketplace and status, basically. McCartney was thinking like Mike Love, and he's still suppressing the Let It Be film because nobody who's seen it comes away thinking he was the good guy.

Would we want fifty years' worth of increasingly irrelevant albums like the Beach Boys have? Would we want Lennon to have split up with Yoko so we could have a Beatles equivalent of "Kokomo"?

Buzz is a bitter attention seeking asshole who didn't even like Nirvana.

He didn't? What has he said about them?

I'm aware, I've seen the interview, and I believe Buzz. I've also known a lot of people that knew Kurt (I'm from Washington), and they've all had pretty similar things to say about Kurt. In fact, most people didn't really like him all that much. At best, he seems to have been regarded as kind of a lovable asshole. He definitely liked fucking with people, and could be very abrasive.

What I got from it is that he violently hated himself, and combined with fame, addiction and constant admiration, he could not reconcile any of it. His suicide note also seems to point to a being a sell out, so I think this backs that up.

It doesn't seem like he actively sought fame as he never made an effort in many of the interviews and media content he was in, so my guess is he used his art form to obsessively express his inner pain, and got stuck on it because he wasn't good at anything else

I have a superb theory about the Beatles' breakup, and I mean SUPERB, that someone has probably beaten me to, but which makes so much sense that I feel like everyone knows this but me and it's just taken me years for the penny to drop.

Nobody who gets famous didn't want it. Ever. It doesn't work like that.

>I'm an ignorant fuck who wants to say ignorant

dave was gonna make the foo fighters regardless of what happened to kurt

whoever killed him, it's good he died when he did. we don't need kurt lingering around in 2017. he'd be fat and balding, not having released a decent song in decades and probably tweeting about trump. he made some good music and moved on. good riddance.

I wonder, if Kurt never died, would we still love him as the greatest gift to modern music?

>Would he eventually start to suck?
>Would Nirvana put out a really shitty album that just tanks and does horribly against the rising stars Creed, Korn, and Limp Bizkit in 97' further burying the grunge genre?
>Would Nirvana break up in some overblown drama scene resulting in daytime movies made about it? While Kurt pops into and out of addiction clinics until the public stops bothering to cover it
>Would Kurt resurface in 2002 with the remaining members of Soundgarden and make a shitty side project Slaves of Audio Revolving Velvets
>Would they only have one single that is overplayed until everyone fucking hates it, while the rest of the album is pure garbage resulting in younger generations just hating him.
>Would he become a fat, balding self parody heroin addict that will sometimes be seen on PSAs advising kids to say no to drugs?
>Will everything we know about him just fall off the face of media for the 00's era pop stars like Brittney Spears and Christina Aguilera?
>Would people still give a shit that he was alive today this long after the fact? Who the fuck cares that Eddie Vedder is still kicking around, or seriously wants Dave Grohl to fucking stop...

>feminism killed him

kys amerikuk. youll never accept your gayness if you cant by now...

>It doesn't seem like he actively sought fame
He refused to work dayjobs so he could concentrate on being a musician, and held his bandmates to a pretty rigid rehearsal schedule. He also spent a lot of time courting record deals, including with major labels pretty early on. Most of this stuff is even in his journals, so I'm surprised you seem unaware of it. It's also key to remember that at the time, the PNW was not a major source of talent for record companies. Before Soundgarden and Mother Love Bone were able to attract some major label interest through touring, no one was paying attention to Seattle at all; and Nirvana was pretty peripheral in the Seattle music scene at the time.

He wanted to be a rockstar, and he spent a lot of effort getting to that point. He wasn't just a tortured artist who was playing quiet shows and ended up becoming famous through circumstance. He treated music like a job.