>when your cockholster has 3 HOLES and you STILL lose the election

GROBINKANTZ BRUJINTROPF

BLART

BRRRMPF

hehe trump sucks DICK!!!!! XD

One of the only late night hosts worth a damn

*BRAAAAAAP*

>Stephen Colbert Hits Best Ratings Since 2015 Premiere
>As conservative activists call on CBS to #FireColbert, the network reports that The Late Show with Stephen Colbert has just scored its best overnight rating since the week the show premiere in September 2015. Thursday night's episode scored a 2.5 rating, far surpassing NBC's Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, which came in at 1.9. According to CBS, this number marked a 19% increase from the previous Thursday and a 32% bump from the same night last year.

good job Sup Forums, you really helped colbert a lot

DRUMPFFFTTTTTT!!

>when he shoves it in your cockholster but you dont get to be prez

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPMF

Turns out there's a lot of homophobes in America

>I fucking hate faggots. Like holy shit I'm gonna shoot up the pride parade. Make being gay illegal then. Aids ridden faggots.
What did colbert mean by this??

KEEP UP THE PRESSURE
Include @CBS @Ford @ProctorGamble @Bayer @Pfizer in your tweets to gum up their feeds.
Advertiser phones. They are getting lots of calls. Keep going. It's easy. They don't argue, they just take your complaint.
Ford 8003923673
Bayer 8008004793
Procter & Gamble 5139831100
Pfizer 8008793477
Glaxo Smith Kline 8888255249
File an FCC complaint for indencency:

online: consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794
email: [email protected]
Complain to CBS:

cbs.com/feedback/
cbsinteractive.com/advertising
madashellboycott.com/demo/petitions/cbs-advertisers-list/
Advertiser emails:
pastebin.com/raw/Mtmg0pkH
Petition:
conservativefighters.com/stephen-colbert-petition/

>when the presidency isn't determined by how disused your cockholster is

Stephen "a mag for every fag" Colbert

Autism

The late show airs at 11:35 so even if the FCC finds what colbert did legally obscene the most that will happen is that CBS will get a fine. No way they're getting rid of colbert with the views he's getting them

You do realize cartoons usually get more viewers than the late show right?

Where did this meme come from? I get he hates Trump but did he call him drumpf or whatever on air?

What if someone had called Obama a nigger on network tv?

This is absolutley pathetic.

Wow, the asspain is real.

CBS is getting the best ratings they've ever had.

This is more sad than PCucks that make petitions for console exclusive games.

Yes keep spreading this, Colbert really deserves the ratings

>all those yous

How will libcucks make it through next 4 years?

>phone numbers

Kek. This must be real. I thought it was just clever bullshit but people ACTUALLY must try to spread this to their grandmas and grandpas on social media knowing they're already one foot in the grave and the base of the Republican party.

Too bad AHA just just passed the House actually tangibly hurts hurts the elderly. Way to fuck your base!

No but redditors can't stand that he insulted their fucking god

I'M STRONGER THAN EVER DGGLD THTSZF

YOUR TIME HAS COME

this isn't the donald, redditor

It's just a joke. People here make fun of Trump all the time. Why aren't we allowed to make fun of Colbert also?

You just want a one-sided little echochamber, SJW faggot.

I've never been to reddit but I fail to see how their donald trump fanboy board means the whole site is pro donald trump.

The same way that while Sup Forums DESPERATELY likes to think they control the narrative here they can frankly go piss off to their containment board.

can see right through this post, you redditor

Reminder that each and every one of these threads is free advertisement for Colbert

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>'HE DISAGREES WITH ME SO HE'S A LIBTARD"
Wrong, nigger, I voted for Trump. And I'd gladly do it again just to see Shitlary fail

DRRRORRFFFFF

This looks shooped.

Go back to rebbit lads

Too bad it's not little bitch, Sup Forums is a Sup Forums colony.

Oh well. I can't see anyone watching television in general. So, that means that anyone who watches any late night personality must be watching it on Youtube.

Doubling down on this nearly everyone but old people know of adblock.

So, I really question how these shows make money anymore at all. You can throw ratings away if nobody is watching the shitty adverts alongside it.

This just proofs that the meme has no counter though?

So I take it that you like Bill Nye and 'Problematic' then?

You pulled a 360 there

>Stephen Colbert Hits Best Ratings Since 2015 Premiere
>implying that means anything
And back in 2015 those ratings were lower than Fallon, he's not getting any more popular along with the rest of the talk show hosts everywhere else. Late night TV is literally at an all time low, you're just not hearing about it cause a majority of them are just """anti-Trump""" and it would make it seem like constantly whining about the president does jackshit for the ratings.

Suck Putins Russian cock DROMPH

The point is spamming threads about him and trying to get him fired were all free advertisement. You literally shilled for Colbert, for free.

>tfw Sup Forums is actually a cockholster for colbert

>The point is spamming threads about him and trying to get him fired were all free advertisement

And how many posts on here can be proven to have boosted ratings any significant portion? I mean, Sup Forums must be important enough to have people advertise here for Colbert.

based baldlord

How can Adalbert Stumpf recover from this?

If anything, it's bolstering his ratings.

The offending monologue has shot up in views.

What a bunch of spergs

no