gifsound.com/?gif=i.4cdn.org/pol/1469330119511.gif&v=WiYfT8KUJ1M
mywot.com/en/scorecard/snopes.com
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas
youtube.com/watch?v=_wodYVFN6To
youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you had seizures before?

I know! Right? So fucking intoleraAANNTTTTT!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE

I think she's pretty rotten, but mocking her for something that's beyond her control is pretty fucked up tbqh

Do you actually have an anything? How can I ask it questions?

Clonic and tonic-clonic.

I am unapologetic about my support for Hillary.

My time in DC made me cynical as FUCK. I don't want a perfect candidate. I don't expect a perfect candidate. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the baggage and the scraped knees that come with the territory. Gentle, ego-less, altruistic people do not go into politics, especially not at this level. They don't.

I'm voting for POLICIES, and while I may not agree with Clinton's stance on EVERYTHING nor do I agree with EVERY vote she ever made or position she ever took in her long political career, she is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Donald Trump or any of the other crotchety nutcrackers wheeled out by the GOP.

Does it matter to me that she's a woman? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely support a male candidate with similar policy positions, but the fact that Clinton has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at her because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about her. So, yes it matters to me.

When PAUL FUCKING MANAFORT blames CLINTON for Melania Trump's plagiarism and says that anytime Clinton feels "threatened by a woman" she tries to "take her down" and "demean" her because oh, well, you know how catty those WOMEN are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES. When the RNC is selling anti-Hillary buttons that say "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts, left wing" ... I want to see these OLD RACIST SEXIST WHITE HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS lose. I want to see them lose to a WOMAN who is 10000 times smarter and tougher than they'll ever be.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary, despite all of her flaws and screw ups.

I AM ANGRY.

were you dropped on your head as a baby? she's obviously not healthy

It's not mocking, it's a major concern for the commander-in-chief to have such a serious medical condition.

Sure she played that one off, but a serious seizure at the wrong time could cost lives. She's already cost lives (benghazi) by not giving a shit, but this isn't even under her control.

>wrong
>wrong
>wrong
>ALL CAPS

damn son can you do anything right? not your personal blog tbqh

Thank fucking God it wasn't in a state where they'd show up in the ER and take away your driver's license on the spot.

Not like I drove anyway because it woudln't be safe for me to be having seizures all over the place if I were epileptic or something. Whom do YOU want at the nuclear button at 3am if she's even awake?

Trump needs to trigger one in the first debate.

It does look like she is just a smug bitch, however, It looks like Jon Stewart has fucking early stage parkinsons, why has no body noticed this yet? If it weren't for that fucking jacket, he couldn't gone 3 minutes lol

Why do you think this at all?

Hill will stroke tonight

dont worry guys,
already on it

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-seizure-video/

How the fuck did you end up on this board? My shill detector isn't going off and I'm confused.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but one does not seamlessly recover from an epileptic seizure and casually field a question only seconds after

ch-ch-ch-ch-chekt

it better happen, user. Don't go 'round wasting precious meme magic on something not happening.

My brother has epilepsy

top kek be praised

the more you meme it the stronger it becomes and it will happen

oh shit kek is real

I mean, she didn't really answer a question, though. She said something completely irrelevant to the interview as if she's confused or something.

gifsound.com/?gif=i.4cdn.org/pol/1469330119511.gif&v=WiYfT8KUJ1M

>Clinton Cash released tonight
>She watches it
>That happens
Oh my.

Sorry, old browser still wont work for "some reason"

She absolutely disregarded the question she was asked and said something irrelevant about the first thing in front of her.

Then she cut the interview short and left. Nothing casual about it.

You've clearly never experienced/witnessed an actual seizure.
They're physically exhausting, and extremely disorienting, typically to the tune of "blazing out"
At her age, she'd be on the floor. It takes a lot of ignorance to jump to such a wild conclusion.

Fuck yeah the post went through.

Anyway, if you want to ask me about having a seizure just ask. I will answer. It's something you can't really control, which is why it's important that epileptics shouldn't be driving cars, let alone countries.

I had to wait many months and do tests before I could drive my car again.

How long did it take you to copy and paste this from that other thread?

stop with the copypasta

Fucking Cringy Cuckholdress

#notallseizures

A mild myoclonic seizure would be like nothing for her other than that she couldn't react properly. She'd even remain standing and just shake her head and not be able to get her head together for a while until it was over.

Being blasted with sensory panic is key.

It's not a seizure, it was an awkward way to react that she doubled down on, not a good look either way

R.I.P hilldog

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOURFUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS!!

>R.I.P
Rest In Pain?

fuck off faggggggggggggggggggggggot

prrrrrrrriase kek

Yes we know your mad, but besides catharsis what does the all-caps accomplish?

Oh shit! Praise be KEK!

ewwww she yucky

Any Chance a cellphone that flashes red/blue strobes could "assassinate" her?

That's my waifu. Shut your mouth, user.

Shut it newfag.

KEK says "yes" with his blessed dubs.

You have really backwards and retarded world views, and you admit you don't even care about everything Hillary's done wrong. Just sweep it all under the rug. Go fuck yourself you enormous idiot. Why even post this?

Who are those lovely semen demons?

>snopes
mywot.com/en/scorecard/snopes.com

This is a CTR thread, OP has been spamming this stupid shit for days

>Her eyes were going crooked

well fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas

You didn't even see how she tries to play it off!!

I'm reduced to using fucking furryfox and nobody wants to ask me what its like to have a seizure.

>tfw I'm going to put a bullet in so many niggers you'll be wondering how high a capacity clip I had.

it's not fake lol

do you also have a brain tumor?

>Trump: She has no talent...no talent
Wait wasn't she Foreign Secretary for the United States of America, and made mistakes that are more important than anything he's ever done? Isn't that a job higher and more powerful than anything he's ever done?
Putin in a room with Trump is going to expose Trump the spoilt man-child he is.
Come on USA, we need you to get your shit together.

No, got a C/T on the spot that turned up negative. MRI was all good. So was the EEG.

putin likes trum

obama gave her the jjob on grounds of nothing

she literally fucked that job up

praise keke

CROKE THE STROKE KILL HILL

PRAISE KEK

do it

guess that chi was just a bit too cold

This happened 2 days ago

Why haven't I heard anything about this before?

Okay everyone. This is actual shilling.

AT THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT

>the president is the only person who makes all decisions
>ever

she was probably just drunk again desu, she's a raging alcoholic

you can always spot redditors by their over the top usage of caps. instead of just calling someone a nigger, kike or fag; they resort to a diatribe.

Getting off the booze is seemingly the greater danger.

All my docs took careful note that I'd been drinking more than usual one day and then off it the next.

Anyone with more video editing skills than me (Which doesn't take much) - Make a video of her seizure repeating set to some nice dubstep...

youtube.com/watch?v=_wodYVFN6To

This guy gets it right

y-you too

>I know this feel
>but grand mal is the worst feel

thats the one

KEK PRAISE

HILL IS KILL

AT THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT

I wound up going tonic-clonic once.

Explain it for the audience. It came out of nowhere and I'm not an epileptic. What happened?

I had a seizure once and was asked immediately time and date
I was off by maybe a few minutes but got the time down immediately

So true, but when you're in the neurology department they need to figure out if you're outstanding crazy or just have a weird issue.

Every single time
>do you know what day it is user?
>do you know what year it is?
>who's the president?
>do you know where you are?

My favorite part was launching into a diatribe about Islamic invaders because I got asked what was was going on politically. Lolz.

Its like dying and coming back to life.

Wow, you went harder than me, but I know what you mean. I wish I could have pivoted my life around that, but I'm too committed to what I'm doing.

They use ECT to perform a "reset" in the mind by inducing grand mal medically.

Hope you're doing well, bro. I was only out for a short while and I have vagues memories of most of it. Also didn't spaz out much, and I was in the care of somebody who knew what it looked like and how to lock me up so I wouldn't be a problem.

Also why do you call it
>worst feel
?

What I hate most is having all my family know, and having to have one of them drive me home afterward because I wasn't supposed to drive a car. And then they still ask me if I'm over it or not and think its going to happen again at the drop of hat. Divulge more feels bro.

My dad is a physician (unfortunately he's a leftist) but i asked him about it and showed him the video.

He said since she was able to make eye contact during the convulsions, and didn't have any lapse afterwards and remained standing he didn't think it was a seizure.

But he did think it was really bizarre behavior and did state them as "convulsions".

So it might not be a "seizure" but perhaps another serious medical issue.

So as I was coming back, I was very fortunate to have good people taking care of me. And my undisclosed family member is a doctor.

So they stopped the vehicle, and one got out, and pulled on the seatbelt so I wouldn't go retarded while they ran me back to base.

Hilldawg knows what it's like because if you've had a seizure before then it's like holy shit what the actual fuck.

>come to in the back of the vehicle
>undisclosed family member shakes me awake because that's what happens after a grand mal
wuh
>you had a seizure
oh fuck my shit up
>can you get out of the car?
sure, but what the actual fuck did you just say?

>SEIZURE
>SEIZURE
>SIEZURE
>SIEZURE

fml

Did your seizures impair your brain to the point that you confuse someone intentionally overreacting and acting "surprised" by multiple simultaneous questions with someone having a seizure?

This is a real question.
Please respond.
Please clap.

Stress upon stress like that can trigger it, yes.

sorry about your brain, bruh. that's rough.
Hill-dog may have seizures, but this wasn't one of them.

Good luck with your head though.

I got 99 problems for you son, and hilldawg ain't one.

Just giving you all an insider's perspective on how it looks like she had a myclonic seizure on camera. And trying to do some therapy with others who have been through worse.

praise kek

Nah, I praise God. I'm so glad I don't have a debilitating neurological disorder.

Thank you, God.
Thank you so much!

And just so you know, FDR and others needed a special outhouse to shit in so the enemy wouldn't learn the problems.

Hillary is having SOME KIND OF PROBLEMS when a few of her fellow girls ask unexpected nice questions. If she gets in, I sure hope we have live feeds every time she has to talk to somebody in person.

Wow I hate medicine now!

>Whom do YOU want at the nuclear button at 3am

I want the one who has convulsions, so when she tries to nuke Russia she hits Turkey instead.

I heard on TV cbd oil cures seizures.

Hillary is the most powerful, corrupt politician in the US have access to her own hitman to add to her kill list. her having a serious medical problem that could make he weaker must tear her up inside GOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik

He literally can't stop moving, look, he keeps flaying around and has the jittery fingers. It looks so strange and unnatural. I posted at 11:06 est, and only 1 person responded to my post. I know I'm posting in a tilted Hillz thread.

>and we need to hav blrrararuauaua
PRESS IT
>blrolroorurooglelel
PRESS IT
>hilleirierribirpltsherer
PRESS THE GODDAM BUTTONG
>llrlrlelrlel e rherehr chocolate drink

nvm it's oger