What is pol opinion on Gary Johnson...

What is pol opinion on Gary Johnson? I think he is a Democrat in disguise and is an abysmal person to represent the libertarian party.

>scared Koch shill shilling

Undoubtedly honest and well-meaning, but I can't credit him with much more than that.
His understanding of the ideology is incredibly shallow, and he would do far more harm than good to the brand.
Whether or not he's personally a shill is debatable, but the party that nominated him certainly is.

Clinton will win.

Fuck johnson

I despise 3rd parties

The idea that literal nobodies can run. No you should be forced to win the primary's to win.

It's why I oppose independent mps and recently created parties like UKIP

Only The old established parties should be allowed.

Clinton or Trump should win. Not Johnson.

You need to earn the right to run for president.

Loved watching that senile old bastard Ron Paul crash and burn.

>believe only in freedom to
>never in freedom from

libertarian is a part of the autistic spectrum, not the political left/right spectrum

McAfee was a true hero
The Koch brothers bought the nom for Johnson

I'd rather vote for Norton

>this meme

see Trump owes the Kochs big time for a bad investment, and they've come to collect.

Johnson dumped his FEC filing on Tuesday and there's no Koch money there.

Go be a bitch nigger somewhere else.

Does not really criticize clinton, not a very good debater, not charismatic, supports open borders, supports amnesty

If he's for TPP, he ain't for me.

Should have been Ron Paul running the libertarian ticket. Not this liberal POS.

his only goal in conception is to take away votes from donald trump

so fuck him

also

DUDE WEED LMAO
DUDE OPEN BORDERS LMAO

Fiscally conservative, socially liberal

A true middle man.

>Open border

he can fuck right off

>Only the corrupt elite should be allowed power
Epic

hillary clinton without tits

>Scared that Trump can't pull votes

awww...poor baby

He's not a true libertarian, but he represents the only real way they can become a legit party. He realizes that welfare and government has to exist in some sort of capacity, anyone who thinks its really plausible to just cut it all out is fucking insane. His message of social freedom for all/fiscal conservatism is enough to get my vote, especially considering the alternatives are both irredeemable trash who I can't vote for consciously.

Even without Johnson splitting the vote, Trump would still lose in November. The government has staged enough shootings this year that the minorities will come out to vote against the crazy white man.

Damn right you fucking pleb

The government can't handle basic cheese distribution, you really think they orchestrated mass shootings?

wew

He's Ross Perot 2.0. He's gonna bring another Clinton into the White House.

> a brit

How's that Navy doing?

No not really, but I'm sure there are plenty here who do actually believe that type of shit. It is a little odd that the day after Hillary Clinton is let off the hook for her crimes, two black guys get shot, then the next day police officers get killed. You can't tell me that didn't work out perfectly for her.

Would still exist if literal plebs and nobodies didn't run the government.

Britain was great when we had monarchy rule and only land owning nobles could be members of parliament

I wish we could get a party with all the good stuff about libertarians without the shitty parts.

>land owning nobles

You mean the inbred fucks that caused your dental legacy?

WTF i hate the Koch brothers now

Not a libertarian.

Since he won't even come close to winning, a vote for him is a vote for Killary

Cant Parry The Gary