California already has a Brazilian/spic commie tier justice what a shame

California already has a Brazilian/spic commie tier justice what a shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/kate-steinle-murder-suspect-found-not-guilty/2719471/
washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/2017/03/21/018ef7a6-0e49-11e7-9b0d-d27c98455440_story.html
wtop.com/montgomery-county/2017/10/high-profiled-rockvile-rape-case-ends-no-charges/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcocorrido
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont be racist

What a shame, they are literraly protecting bandits. Welcome to our world.

Our commie justice is the main reason why we have so high homicide rates.

California Sanctuary State, were illegals get away with murder.

>Hispanic dominant state has Hispanic tier justice
No surprise desu

perhaps he didnt actually do it?

You really think a professional judge, jury and legal system would exam evidence in a more thorough and impartial manner than some brazilians on Sup Forums?

BASED

>be Hispanic
>escape from violent commie shithole
>go to free market place free of commies
>commies started to invading California and ruin it just like everywhere

What the fuck are you celebrating? California will be very unsafe just like any Latam shithole.

wh*Tes BTFO

That wouldn't help my narrative, you nigger.

>cats with turbans
fucking hell garrison

abc7.com/kate-steinle-murder-suspect-found-not-guilty/2719471/

>Garcia Zarate, who was homeless at the time, claimed he found the gun wrapped in a piece of cloth under a swivel chair at the pier. He says he picked it up and it accidentally fired, hitting Steinle in the back. But first, the bullet ricocheted and then traveled 78 feet before striking Steinle in the back.
kek

>Nine lives matters

Jesus Christ Ben you're a genius.

But he admitted to killing her.

Wouldn't that be involuntary manslaughter?

They fucked up when they tried him for murder.

ayy

No, they are not, Trump decided to politicize this case but the material facts were never much in dispute, the shooting was accidental.

With a stolen federal pistol. Welcome to California.
You're right! They should of hung him from the nearest tree on the spot.

Do you really believe this or just because he is Mexican? So you will support commie judges? Really?

>previously charged of violent crimes
>accidental

the man had nothing more to lose, and just wanted to play a game of fate

That's what American jurors also came to believe after a fair trial Joao, no it wasn't a commie jufge, it's not like I'm making this up out of thin air.

The man had a 20 year old charge for selling for fucking selling marijuana and the time he did in prison was for fucking "illegal re-entry" that's border jumping, you /poltards are unironically crossing into dumb fuck SJW territory here "when a Mexican crosses the border that's rape"

You know because of these commie judges they will hate more and more immigrants, right?

Never, NEVER support commies. They don't care about you, they just want to put X against Y, turn everything to shit just to start their "revolution"

Sup Forumstards are so bootyblasted over this lmao

christ spics make me want to vomit

I don't know what the fuck are you celebrating. Everyone is losing here.

It was all about it being a sinister looking Mexican and a blond qtie, if it had been a black girl and a white Mexican dude it's unlikely Trump would've ever picked this up

>Jury trial
>Commie judge
Whatever man

OK man, so support impunity like this, vote in AMLO 2018 and be Venezuela already

Holy shit, Sup Forums mongoloids don't understand how the justice system works. In order to convict someone of murder you have to prove malicious intent, which is absent if you read the details of the case.
He didn't steal it. Some shithead cop left it out in the open, had it stolen from him, and the guy found it under a pier. Blame the cop.

Why do Brazilians as of late seem to have this incessant need to prove themselves as loyal to ameri/pol/? I'm pretty sure some of them actually think being accepted by Sup Forums will make them white.

Pr*testantism is spreading like cancer over there. It makes sense that the pr*testant ethos would follow.

california has 80 million people it doesn't matter if one dies

Its true, it was an accident but I have to be honest at a minimum manslaughter and throw the book at him for those gun crimes

But in an ideal world I live what brazil does and it is good to kill criminals like this

she was white

I don't give a shit to Sup Forums. I just hate leftists with passion and I have all reasons.

Just tell me what the fuck are you happy? This is just the beggining. Impunity, corruption, weak laws... California will be more and more leftie, unsafe, unstable, just like Latin America, the place you escaped.

Are you happy?

You're mentally ill, Joao. Seek help.

This, I'm sure the bean didn't mean to kill her but they should have given gun charges and involuntary manslaughter.

>"everything i dont like is gommunism!!", says the person from the nation where communists have literally never held power
He's been spamming about "gommies" and "sandniggers" non stop for 2 months now. I don't know why he thinks anyone wants to listen to a monkey screech about nothing for that long, nor do I know why he hasn't been rangebanned yet.

Mexico definitely needs AMLO in 2018 amd become a new Venezuela. They need to taste the cuckness of communists.

AMLO is Lula tier.

Brazilians are white

Nice, now we have our own Trayvon

What the fuck race has to do with impunity? And you don't need to be white to hate leftists.

>cats with mustache-less chin strap Muslim beards
Kek

HAHAHAHA

It's a byproduct of our basic education which is almost worse than nothing. 75% of Brazilians are effectively illiterate when it comes to interpreting text, so just extrapolate what that means for political consciousness. Most of these shitposters can't define communism and capitalism, which leads them to calling openly neoliberal regimes leftist if whatever demagogue they worship tells them to.

>I know absolutely nothing about the history of the left in the United States, FDR's administration, the politics of academia, the politics of the media, or hell, even the politics of the country
yikes

Did he really do it? If yes, was he only acquitted because of the ethnicity of the juries?

Why these commie faggots always act as superior and come with ad-hominems?

Is this a result of the "Inclusão digital" programs that I've heard about?

T. AIDS

>america
>having a left wing at any point past the 1930's
lmao

It was unintentional, but he still should've been charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Way to prove his point, huehue.

>inb4 bostilian

>>I know absolutely nothing about the history of the left in the United States, FDR's administration, the politics of academia, the politics of the media, or hell, even the politics of the country
>kikes
ftfy

>commie tier justice
>people got a 5 year sentence for stealing a chicken here

@82462346
>white

disregarded opinion

I actually would agree with this, I'm not sure what the details of the case are tho, they may have argued in his defense that he may not have known he was handling a gun, I think it was hidden in some rags, or it may have to do with her being killed by ricochet.

Anyway, given the high profile for the case, it really should fall to media to analyze this more thoroughly.

Post with our flag, you AIDS faggot

I think they're just using communism as an insult, while the actual problem in this case was liberalism.

Unfortunately our media capitalizes on points of race and previous charges.

You self hating faggots spam this board 24/7, don't be surprised when other people pick up on it.

Its the prosecutions fault for going with a murder charge.

This isn't the first one of these

washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/2017/03/21/018ef7a6-0e49-11e7-9b0d-d27c98455440_story.html

wtop.com/montgomery-county/2017/10/high-profiled-rockvile-rape-case-ends-no-charges/

They want to push their hardline immigration stuff so they need to present mexicans and centracas as dangerous. Oddly enough, illegal immigrants are probably the closest people in the country to muh precious 1950s that conservatives love so much (work 12 hours a day, get shitfaced drunk all the time, beat your wife, go to church, hate education)

mexishits (that includes chicanos) celebrate criminals and anything that otherwise makes their shithole look worse. its infantile thinking 101

Thank God we are getting ride of this cancer. Man, I hate commies so much. I hope I can beat some of them in 2018.

No one here is supporting impunity, I really can't figure why YOU are so assblasted over Mexico

This is kind of true. Lots of chicanos and cartel infested parts of Mexico worship them. It's a retarded culture, maybe escapism?

t.chi

I've heard about this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcocorrido

wtf i hate mexico even more now

If I was a cartel leader, I'd make a funky town video with the guy, just to score some godfather points with the public

to be honest, he doesn't even look that spic.
i don't know if it's just the picture, but he kind of looks like a tan white guy
maybe I just sort of expect them to look super-native american like