So the us navy happily recruits manchildren?

So the us navy happily recruits manchildren?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiEuj09Z-Ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>middle of a war zone
>running out of the trenches to catch a pikachu
>get shot

Who else do you think joins the military?

Lmao it's a clever tongue in cheek joke to catch the attention of high schoolers

'Like playing video games? You'll love homicide!'
Wtf is wrong with america

Glorious.

You go into the military still a boy and return a man.

Didnt you dad teach you anything?

>Chris-chan joins the army
>becomes legend

>navy
>homicide
top kek

that better not be real

k keep my posted

Nah recruiterfags are the worst because they are manchildren.

>navy
>homi-

*gets blown up by a tomahawk missle*

Christ. What have we become? This makes me think this pokemon go is a gov program/experiment.

Only a small fraction of young people today are even able to meet the low recruitment standards. The average adolescent walking around is either too fat or has a physical/mental medical condition. Just not falling into one of those two categories puts you in the top 20% of young people.

Basically, recruiters are desperate.

Actually they become entitled welfare queens.

>Autism for welfare
>Push-ups for welfare

It is, Keyhole, Niantic's parent company is literally intelligence funded and has a bunch of former intel employees/contracted (alongside intelligence jobs they already have) workers. You can just look up Keyhole even on Kikeopedia and they won't even hide it. It's almost depressing.

boy, the navy's about to learn that was a bad idea

>playing pokemon go while on duty

Right. Haven't a lot of U.S. military installations started banning the playing of the game for security concerns?

So long as they keep their weekend warrior numbers up to stave off a draft I couldn't give a fuck less.

The whole point of military training is breaking you down to nothing and rebuilding you, autism is irrelevant

as a former sailor can confirm like 80% of the kids in basic were border line neets who couldn't pass the pfa. we had two in our division leave before p days were done because they couldn't handel being away from home

People have become so hilariously weak. Go watch Full Metal Jacket to get a general idea of what military training used to be like. Now you go to basic training to talk about pokemon, and you could probably get out of any exercises, routines, punishments, etc. by claiming you're "triggered".

so let me fill you retards in on how an industrialized hyper power stacks a military.

>20% legit frontline troops, including special forces
>10% direct combat support. things like tank drivers and jet pilots
>70% material support. mechanics, electricians, clerks, medics, fucking janitors

an aircraft carrier is a perfect example for this thread. carriers hold 5000 personnel. there are only ~50 pilots on board. everyone else is there to keep all that shit running. there is a guy, whose sole job it is to chip old paint, and another guy comes in behind him and paints a new coat. by the time they make their way around the carrier, its time to start all over again.

the military doesn't need warriors, it needs autismal technicians to keep all the toys working. people who play childrens video games are great at that.

and for those of you that think they are welfare queening it up on your taxpayer dollar, they are. however, the cost to hire civilians to do this kind of work would be several orders of magnitude more than what it is right now. high school kids are cheap. certified labor from the civilian sector is expensive, and you can't work them 24/7 when you really need to.

>and you could probably get out of any exercises, routines, punishments, etc. by claiming you're "triggered".

I'm now imagining some tumblrites in training looking at gun triggers and having aneurysms.

chipping paint and repainting isn't a rate stupid fuck go play cod more. that shit is just stuff UA have to do(ua being fuck ups who lost there contracted rate and are awaiting a new assignment) evey enlisted rate ends up cycling thru the other shit jobs like washing dishes head crew ect...)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

those burgers at it again

everywhere is using this to attrack business

thats all it is

dont fall for the meme guys

They will be shocked to learn there's no geolocations out in the waters.

The American dream

Military will do anything to get more fodder.

Make sure you don't have a gf/wife before going in, that shit NEVER ends well, even if you're Chad.

Who else is going to be willing to die for israel at this point?

>isn't a rate
when i was in we had loads of undesignated guys in deck department doing nothing but needle gun work. mostly black guys or mexicans. i assure you, they did that shit all day, every day.

Fucking Sup Forums has ruined me. At first I thought you were pejoratively referring to him as being a keyhole, and thought "this is some pretty dank new fashy slang here."
I'll see myself out, hohols.

Holy shit I remember the army (or maybe it was just the navy) wanted gamers but I don't remember why.

Because gamers are fucking autists and they need high functioning autist fo dem pograms.

They wanted nerds and basement dwellers to boost their intelligence and computer literacy.

Unfortunately they forgot to take into account that nerds and basement dwellers don't wanna fucking go outside, let alone the military.

youtube.com/watch?v=OiEuj09Z-Ag

>Who else is going to be willing to die for israel at this point?
kek

< undesignated a rate... thank you for reinforcing my point... yeah Ua get shit jobs on the daily and yeah mainly niggers and spicks who either fucked up in c school or believed their recuriter that they could get a nuke/flyboy job after basic...

Drone pilots, signal officers, and various other intelligence departments

>navy
>homicide
more like homosex

Drones. No, seriously.

>Drones
Who'd blame them? The gamers would know how to operate a controller.

army wanted them for tank operations and to play with the cute little bomb disposal robots that use to use literally the same controller as the og xbox
( somthing like put those thousands of hours of gaming to use' us army strong)

Well sony and microsoft also spend a lot of time designing their controllers to be the most effective as well. It's a smart move copying them.

The Navy recruiter for our area is a black lady with problem glasses who snorts when she laughs. Then again, she's a recruiter.

>he thinks it wasn't planned and orchestrated specifically with that intention
Stay tavipilled.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
These recruiters have no shame
They will say and do anything to get people to join. When will the realize the small sign up bonuses they get barely covers the 4-6 years that person has given up.

>Only a small fraction of young people today are even able to meet the low recruitment standards
^this
I haven't done a push up since high school. And most of the students I know are also pretty flabby. The others are drug dealers, roid heads, or guys who work out and have a bunch of minor injuries that would disqualify them.

we had dudes go straight in as undesignated, as in thats what the recruiter gave them. they convinced them it was better because they could "get a feel for it" before choosing a rate. little did they realize they would literally chip paint for 3 years before rating into boatswains mate.

but then again, i was in when judges would give people the jail/military ultimatum. don't think they do that anymore.

not a copy the actual controller. but they did it because kids already knew that controller made for easy integration. it was back when the army made "americas army" video game as a way to get highschool kids to join (cerca 2002?)

na they still do that ( atleast 4 years ago) the recruiters would feed em bull shit about getting a better rate or the rate they wanted but didn't qualify for, or like you said, to test the waters. but ua isn't a rate regardless eventually they have to contract into a rate. ua just makes it easy to bounce them around.. i was small boats gms2