DAMNnnn..... Flump BTFO

DAMNnnn..... Flump BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxf8-E2v9og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He legitimately nailed some great haymakers on Trump in that monologue. No surprise it triggered Sup Forumstards into wanting him fired.

lmao
O B S E S S E D

There is already a thread about this, search the catalog.

What's your favorite Colbert moment?

This is mine: youtube.com/watch?v=Rxf8-E2v9og

I love the silly dance he does after he destroyed Blompf lol

>marching against a disease that is being studied to find a cure

>>i have no friends

we can tell

Reminder that each and every one of these threads is free advertisement for Colbert

>Stephen Colbert Hits Best Ratings Since 2015 Premiere
>As conservative activists call on CBS to #FireColbert, the network reports that The Late Show with Stephen Colbert has just scored its best overnight rating since the week the show premiere in September 2015. Thursday night's episode scored a 2.5 rating, far surpassing NBC's Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, which came in at 1.9. According to CBS, this number marked a 19% increase from the previous Thursday and a 32% bump from the same night last year.

holy shit he's actually obsessed with him

PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMPF

what's his endgame?

>Uses cancer as part of a joke

Quality human being

Jokes aside, that was fucking brutal
I'm probably gonna get called a shill when Sup Forums arrives but that entire segment was fucking well written

Yeah, I only started watching again because of these threads
I guess he got me

But I can't really hate him because this is the best he's been in years

Hey, if it works use it? Apparently there's a fairly large group of people not very happy with his administration so far. I take ratings to be a far better indicator than shitty biased polls like we learned in the last election.

How will DROMPH ever recover?

It was really good.

ALL OF THE DAY BRUMP

Whoa

Not obsessed. Smart (not for his opinions, but what it's doing for his show).

His show's ratings were in the gutter before. When he switched focus to Trump, his ratings skyrocketed. It put him past Jimmy Fallon.

This is how he keeps his show on top. Trump's election saved at least one person's job here, if not others.

Here's your stamp of approval, everyone is doing a great job here, keep it up guys