What the fuck did they mean by this?

What the fuck did they mean by this?

its a reference to an episode where Rick says that Morty has the name of a Jewish comedy writer

le ourguys meme

I'm guessing one of them keeps coming here and sees how much we hate this shit show.
Now he's trying to become our guy. Perhaps he'll rewrite a bunch of episodes so they better appeal to us as well.

So why does Sup Forums hate this show?

because many redditors like it

When liberals/jews adopt it they only mean it "ironically and mockingly", at least according to their headcanon

It's just the members of the IRC group that keep spamming a thread and then chatting in it to keep it alive and promote the idea that it's hated, because then a bunch of idiots here will actually repeat what they say and hate it without having seen it themselves.

Impressive what a bunch of self-important idiots can do, right?

what IRC channel is that?

STOP APPROPRIATING MY SECRET CLUB CULTURE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

gotta proclaim your allegiance or else you're fucked (but not because jews control so much of media, law, gov etc ok? THEY DONT)

this

>BURPPP God's not real Morty
>the redditor takes a step back from the laughter to remember that Gd is indeed an opioid for the masses
>Y-y-your parents are fucking idiots Morty everyURP*body is stupid except for me
>the redditor laughs at the joke but knows deep down that he and Rick are one in the same, misunderstood geniuses with no need for human companionship
>WUBALABADUBDUB SCRUPPY POOPY DOOPY DOO
>The redditor gets Rick's edgy sense of postmodern abstract humor and posts a detailed review of the episode praising it's artistic merits
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's mind buckles beneath the weight of its own genius and he escapes into a state of intellectual nirvana

Or mayby....just maybe...the show is complete reddit tier shit.

REEEE THEY KNOW MY DOG WHISTLE CODE REEEE

Why is this fucking cartoon shilled so fucking hard here?

What the fucking hell. The pickle rick shit. Now this. What in the living land of FUCK? I'm sick of it. The most forced shit since Milhouse.

Not an argument.

Don't worry, they're only shilling ironically.

Roiland is a Sup Forums poster.

Kikes and liberals seek to take ownership of the criticism against them to reduce the harm is causes.

>the conjunction jew

>Jews ironically re-appropriate (((parentheses meme))) trying to neutralize it
>they merely spread the idea of naming the Jew further to normies who would never notice all the Jews in academia/social media/trad media/politics etc.

I thought these guys were supposed to be smart.

The funny part is, you don't even get the joke.
He isn't doing it to gain your favor, he is mocking you.

The showrunners are trying to gauge how popular R&M Is on Sup Forums

why would Morty be jewish but not Rick?

>(((ironically)))

what does that even mean

Is Jerry out for good?
He's my favorite character.

>all episodes look the same

it's literally reddiit: the show

Thanks for explaining the funny part of a joke from your favorite show you reddit piece of shit.

>shilled
Almost every thread I see is shitting on it big time.

Don't try to argue with him he only knows how to use buzz words. Too much shitpost can do that to a man

t. reddit