Le this year's overrated epl pacey negro

>le this year's overrated epl pacey negro
He's shit and he'll never go to a big club. If he somehow does go to a big club, he will flop harder than Bale did.

Attached: salad.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/azymanzur/status/975463742136778754
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he is not even a negro

he is already at a big club

>Liverpool Football Club

my brother

>He's shit and he'll never go to a big club
here's hoping lad

twitter.com/azymanzur/status/975463742136778754

Attached: Seether_2002-2013.png (317x314, 201K)

Ok dude whatever

>have a great WC
>madrid or barca buy him
>can't fit in, gets little playtime
>slowly fades into obscurity
I really hope this won't happen, we need a strong muslim player for the sake of our faith

There is no chance that Madrid or Barça sign this fraud. Maybe for Castilla or Barça B, I guess.

Bale didn't flop

>Bale didn't flop
KEK Americans dude best comedians in the world

>Liverpool

He was great for the first year and a half but then nothing
It's the fate of those who go to play under the shadow of Messi and CR

>you now remember luis suarez

t. Barsa customer
He's been injury-wracked forever, but he didn't flop. Like you said, he was really good there when fit.

Luis Suarez is still good and did more in his first season than Bale did in all his career with Real. I wouldn't say it wasn't worth it to sign him because he scored two very important goals (outrunning Bartra in a CdR final and scoring the 2-1 against Atlético in La Décima), but Bale didn't give half of what was expected of him.
I am actually a Madrid customer, Juan.
He flopped and he flopped hard. Please go back to American sports threads and stop embarrasing yourself.

>set to break the premier league scoring record
>overrated pacy negro
He is a true heir to the KANGs, the real deal.

>set to
so he hasn't done it yet and it's easier to score goals when the whole squad works for you. Llorente scored a lot in Athletic but that doesn't mean he's a great striker, it's just that Athletic played for him.

Attached: 1514837704313.gif (480x238, 415K)

>when the whole squad works for you
Doesn't apply to him though.

At the start of last season you autists were saying Bale was the 2nd best player in the world, and far more important to Real than Ronaldo

Now you're saying he's a shit flop.

You were wrong then and you're wrong now. You also have autism and that's why you can only see black and white. There's no middle ground with autists. Everything's either the best thing on the world or absolute dogshit

You should all kys

>There's no middle ground with autists. Everything's either the best thing on the world or absolute dogshit

and immediately after that

>You should all kys

Attached: hmm.jpg (203x248, 8K)

who is "you", exactly?

You haven't even watched him play, Paco.

Collective you.

You only bring it on your self Texas

The thing is that I don't remember anyone ever saying that Bale was a decent player for Madrid let alone calling him 2nd best player in the world. I guess you saw a post by some deluded welsh and figured it was the opinion of the whole board.

Well you're lying or new. Because it was a commonly held opinion on here

It wasn't. You newfag wouldn't even know what a commonly held opinion is here, you'd just assume that if there is a thread about it it's a commonly held opinion.

>Brits are OK with third worlders if they win them football matches
Absolutely pathetic

If he leaves Liverpool he will crash harder than Fernando Torres

Attached: Fernando Torres.jpg (615x409, 39K)