I'm about to met up with some coworkers for drinks and there is this one fatassed Latina chick that will be there...

I'm about to met up with some coworkers for drinks and there is this one fatassed Latina chick that will be there. I've only really ever talked to her at work (we're just acquaintances). Dubs decides what I do

Ask her "Where the white woman at though?"

kill yourself

She's kinda ugly and mannish.

slap her tit and call her a spic slut

Slay that booty than as you come scream the wall just got teen feet higher

pull down your pants in front of her and ask for a prostate exam

Treat her with respect and dignity

one eye on the food, one eye on the pussy

Act normal

try to sleep with her

Does she try to flirt with you? Plan on the red roof inn bruh hit it and leave in the night

Fuuuug

Heh

Rape her

Give your boss a blowjob.

Btw when you say fatassed do mean she's a fat ass or has a fat ass?

meme every sentence

Welp Sup Forums does it again

A big juicy plump fat nectarine ass that I would give my left or right nut to bury my face in

Lick her axilla without asking.

That was a very Sup Forums thing for you to say

Talk to her, flirt with her and bed her. Start to date her, years later, marry her. A few months later, she gives birth to a bouncing bean
>This is where it gets interesting
You raise your boy right, teach him manners and life skills. Teach him how to get through life with as little problems as possible.
When your boy turns 18, he'll start dating seriously, moveout of home and into college to start his own lifes adventure.
Grow old with your wife, take her on adventures, see the world, grow old together, learn another language.
However, your wife will get old and sick, she'll contact cancer of some kind. No help is coming, its lethal. She balls her eyes out and cries on your shoulder.
You hold her hand day after day, as the sickness gets worse and worse, her hair starts to fall out and she loses a lot of weight quickly. Shes dying user, and youll be with her every step of the way.
>This is where it gets very interesting
Because youre so alone, you start to sleep with your maid and before too long your maid ends up pregnant. Your dying wife eventually catches you two fucking in the laundry room. "Why?" She cries out, falling to her knees "why?"
You grab her, hold her close and whisper into her ear
"Because an Aussie user on a Thai basket weaving forum got doubles and told me to"

Ah fuck. This took me a long time to write out on a phone

Just b urself dude officially endorsed by KEK

This always fucking happens.

>fucking coworkers

lel. just wait until she rats you out to HR.

never fuck coworkers

Gonna use my roll on this

Acting normal works if you're not an autistic sperg

Tell her you cant wait to make her cum