Is it just me or did she get fatter by the end of the season?

Is it just me or did she get fatter by the end of the season?

Dick sucking lips

A lot fatter.

She did get THICKER not fatter.

The short haircut made her looker bigger.

In all honesty being miserable goes hand in hand with gaining weight

Jokes on you, I'm miserable while losing weight.

CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM, THIS IS YOUR TAPE

When is Season 2 so we can see photography buttboy shoot up the school?

How Could a girl that looks like this be an outcast?

>Weight scale, this is your tape.

school shooter kid was the real victim. while hannah was being an annoying and obnoxious woes is me bitch, turning everyone down that tried to approach her while wallowing in how alone she was, school shooter kid got shot down by literally EVERYONE he tried to talk to.

She's such a fucking cunt.

"NOOOOO CLAY GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU GROSS NERD I HATE YOU FUCK GET OUT OF HERE NEVER TOUCH ME AGAIN NO NO NO NO NO MEANS NO"

"OMG BRYCE YOUR DICK IS SO BIG I LIKE IT RAAAAAAAAAAAPE"

Yeah I fucking hate her. That big chupabeano was right, she brings it on herself. And fucking lies, he kept the letter.

Literally doesn't need a season 2
>Clay learns to talk to people when he's suicidal
>Bryce will get arrested
>Jessica/Sheri/Ryan/Tony/Marcus/Zach all have closure already
>Alex shot himself
>Tyler will shoot up the school
>Justin will kill himself
The moral is to be there for people when they need you, regardless of who they are.

Honestly? I thought a much better ending would be Justin killing himself because even though he's a popular jock with legions of women, he still had everyone blank him in his desperate time of need. Exactly like what happened with Hannah. Except it would have been better because popular jocks totally can't suffer from depression like teenage girls do, right? Their lives must be perfect because they smile a lot and have gfs. They can't possibly be dying inside or have trouble at home

Justin is the most interesting and complex character in the series desu

No way the school would allow the Great Jock to injure himself in any way and therefore injure the school. They must support the Great Jocks in all ways, even at the cost of the lives of all others.

Sherri so evil, knocked over a street sign. Better kill yourself. Wooden STOP sign, not even her fault. What state is it legal in to have a wooden pole holding up a STOP sign? Fucking cement-anchored aluminum. Still easy enough to knock down though.

Yeah it looked like it.

I thought I was imagining it, but yeah. She seemed at least 15% chunkier by the end of the series, and it wasn't really mentioned.

She killed best guy though

My guess is its just the actress getting fatter during filming and it really isn't important for her to be a certain size

She's still cute :3 Cuter in fact by the end, I'd say

Why does this happen to SO MANY shows with leading female m.c.? they always seem to get fatter by the end. is it that fucking hard not to eat three cheeseburgers a day?

She looks better as a thicc girl though

Besides, it suits her character better.

Old man was gabbing it up with his old wife on the phone without using a hands-free device. Kid's car was full of empty beers. We're supposed to believe the old man needs a stop sign to tell him to stop on the same road home he's taken for countless decades? He old, he killed that drunk boy.

This show was overrated as fuck. It also pissed me off how her reasons for suicide were all minor except for the Brycerino raperino. She blamed the Asian kid because he stole some notes, like cmon.

Am I the only one that fell in love with Hannah? Wish I could have saved her