What's your least favorite Anglo country?

What's your least favorite Anglo country?

LOS

England

Easily Bongland. Leafs are the worst posters, though

USA because they rebelled against being anglo

canada

Canadians.

At least Americans don't pretend they're still Anglo like they do

USA

leaf

Definitely Canada

NZ
Well, not about people but I cannot imagine living a country without any major metropolis. Even Canada and Australia have Vancouver/Toronto and Sydney/Melbourne

what the fuck
I thought Israelis liked us, at least when Harper was in power

Suddenly I feel an urge to support the BDS movement

What a question, USA of course, it's so different from the other 4 countries, they all suck but it manages to be even worse.

ESTADOS

Canada for sure.

Not Australia, for sure, because they would be endear me with the coolest racial slur there is: wog.

If I had another lifetime I'd love to be a wog cunt in Australia, so they could call me a wog cunt all the time. God, I get moist just thinking of it. And I'm not even ''brown'' kek. But ''wog'', that's a special word that you should reserve for you loved ones, cunt

Can someone tell me how the US is Anglo when we're mostly German-Irish-Italian?

>inb4 you speak English

Yeah so does Jamaica, Pakistan and Zimbabwe

rebelling against the crown for additional liberties and representation is a continuation of Anglo history and civic trends

Canada is some weird pushover state with no interesting political history

Auckland has a bigger population than San Francisco

WE WUZ GERMANICS CELTICS AND SHIET

You all adopted the anglo culture.

Having millions of germans or japanese doesn't make us germanics or asians, we're all latin.

Yeah i was stationed in Germany and felt way more in common with them than the UK

>Irish-Italian

we're not mostly Irish or Italian, sure there is plenty of German ancestry but you need to leave fucking South Philadelphia or wherever you're from if you think we're mostly Irish or Italian. Scots-Irish are NOT Irish, don't pull that shit

>we're mostly German-Irish-Italian

Murica had loads of English immigration that is too old to trace.

ummm excuse me honey, i'm French

We did have a rebellion but for some reason you guys helped stop it.

south africa

this is true

We are not Irish-Italian, thats only the Catholics.
More like British-German.
English is Germanic too so that doesn't really make sense.

No, English isn't germanic nor latin, it's ANGLO, it's a different race and culture that was kinda a mix of the two and is full of mongrels.

I've literally never met a white American who had English or British ancestry. Plenty of Germans, Poles, Italians, French, etc. Just look at our census. Most people with English last names are Black nowadays

>Scots-Irish are NOT Irish, don't pull that shit
This. They are migrants from the Englandh/Scotland borderland and they represent a high amount of Old Stock American.
Old Stock American genetics ranking by ethnicity
1. English
2. Ulster Scots
3. German
4. Dutch
5. Scottish
6. French.
Notice there is no Irish or Italian on there

Retard, I literally said it's not about your phenotype.

Singapore
Eat shit NA fags

He's some stupid mackerel snapper from South Philadelphia or something, and everyone he knows is some sort of Italian-Irish with a sprinkling of Polish and German hanging around St. Christopher's Parish

I also don't think that Protestant Germans or Dutch were that culturally different than English and Scots-Irish

I'm not even kidding, leave your working class urban neighborhood for fucking once.

It has celtic admixture, just like Netherlands, Germany and Iceland. It has little to no Latin admixture so you are retarded.
Probably because you never leave Boston, New York and Chicago. Outside of those places people are British/German ancestry wise.

Put an American, Brit, Canadian and Australian in a room, and the American will stick out the most. Canada, Australia nor Britain had as much European immigration as the USA.

Canada of course

>leave your working class urban neighborhood and go to a well-off place
>all the 'whites' you see are actually Jews

Most Aussies and Canadians who visit the USA have complete culture shock visiting the USA.

>I also don't think that Protestant Germans or Dutch were that culturally different than English and Scots-Irish
They aren't, after a few generations they assimilated. That's why you don't see Americans jerking off to the Netherlands and the only people that jerk off to modern day Germany are Catholic. Any pride they have is in those roots is entirely disconnected from the modern day european country and is instead centered around the American settler aspects.

do commonwealth countries' taxes go to the crown? that would be ultimate cuckoldry

>Canada, Australia nor Britain had as much European immigration as the USA
I can't even tell at this point.

the anglos were literally ruled by romans for 4 centuries and the english language is similar to roman ones, is this american education?

I don't know why I still try to talk to americans, NEVER anything good comes out of it.

Just compare Canada and the USA and see the huge differences. Per the US census, we have millions of people who speak other European languages aside from English living in the USA

>Brazilian education
>the anglos were literally ruled by romans for 4 centuries
First of all there were no Anglos in Britain during that time. Second of all just because you rule someone doesn't mean you have a large genetic impact. The Romans did not have a large genetic impact.
> the english language is similar to roman ones
*facepalm*
That doesn't come from the Romans, that comes from the Normans you fucking retard. The Normans were actually a germanic people who moved to normandy and adopted the French language. Also, the normans did not have a large genetic impact, although they did have a linguistic impact.
British DNA is a mix of Celtic Briton and Anglo Saxon. Other groups didn't have a very big impact.
You know you can google these things rather than looking like a retard.

canada

asda

no, for all intents and purposes, we're not in a commonwealth

Why isn't new Zealand represented in OP's photo? Nz is my favourite Anglo country.

At least we're more Anglo than you, Taika Watiti.

USA
S
A

>no interesting political history
moron

what's the point of being in the commonwealth? is there some benefit to it?

Probably the most interesting history of Canada is how Vancouver became Hongcouver.

People on Sup Forums and Sup Forums kinda hate Vancouver but it's the best Canadian city IMO

Actual have a chance at winning the Commonwealth games as China, Russia and USA aren't in it.

WOG
C
U
N
T
S

China

>he doesnt know about the riel rebellion

>China
Anglo?

Say what you like about China they've certainly got their own culture.

>Los Estados Unidos de America
>Anglo

Somos Latino, pendejos

>handful of people dying
>interesting
t. Manitoban

China hooker number 1

I could care less about Canada besides Vancouver and Toronto. Quebec is a good meme tho. Also, Native American/First Nations aren't as interesting as Zulu or Maori which literally gtfo'd the British

Are you some soyboy who doesn't ever leave the city because he's scared of small town folks, the woods, and bears? The best parts of many countries are outside of major metropolitan areas. There's More genuine culture and people.

Canada

Australia easily. I actually like the anglosphere but they get on my nerves easily

America isn't anglo

Probably England if I had to choose, but I like all of them

We tend to make our city boundaries far larger than Americans and Europeans do, which makes the populations seem larger than they actually are

>You all adopted the anglo culture.
They didn't

If Americans spoke their own unique language no one would lump them in with us. Canada, Australia, England and New Zealand are all very similar with a few unique quirks. America is it's own beast.

>the english language is similar to roman ones
Hmm? English is germanic. The closest language to it is Frisian and our grammar is almost identical to Norwegian.

The only romance influence in English comes from the Normans who just threw in a whole lot of French words into Old English, but it's purely restricted to vocabulary. The English core is still germanic

South Africa isn't really anglo. The boers are more relevant there than the anglo africans and both are gradually being eroded

>frogs frogging
>relevant

He's right. Up until the 1950s, we had virtually no migrants coming in from continental Europe. Everyone was from the British Isles.

Even when Italian and Greek migration started up, English migration outstripped theirs. That has continued to this day. At no point in our history has England not been in at least the top 3 for migrant sources in a year. England even has TV shows about families moving to Australia. We're actually quite homogenous ethnically.

The same can't be said of America. You have far too much German, Latin and African migration.

>Canada, Australia nor Britain had as much European immigration as the USA.
wew, the 56% country is telling us that they have far more european ancestry and heritage than the rest of the commonwealth realm
interesting

UK.
Black tea which is blended by UK people is delicious.
Scotch whiskey is also delicious.

They used to have authority over Australia in the 20th century. The Privy Council used to be the highest court in the Australian jurisdiction for instance.
Nowadays their influence just comes down to the Queen's role as the head of state, and all her power is delegated off to the Governor General who is Australian.

We're part of the Commonwealth because we have no reason not to be. It doesn't affect us in the slightest and Australians are often very anti-change. A lot of people like the idea of preserving our Britishness and quite like England too, even if they'll never admit it.

Australia
They are legitimatly funny and the country isnt full of self loathing cucks

>what's the point of being in the commonwealth?
there's the point of being able to have a leader with authority above all of your government come in to fix shit when shit is fucked
when our government freezes or refuses to do anything, the queen will be called in to essentially dissolve our gov't and to call for an election
it's happened twice, and while it seems kinda irrelevant, remember that your own gov't was so stubborn that it literally shut down over a gov't budget

Ok then why doesnt the queen do something about pakistan or nigeria? Those countries are shitholes

I don't know if Canada is quite the same as us, but we could become a republic and just change the name and source of authority of the Governor General and all that shit would still be possible.
It's a legacy of colonial rule, but it's not necessarily something that can only exist while being part of the Commonwealth

So that is why they are your LEAST favourite Anglo country?

Um no?

If anything, anglos like being ruled over. We had a mini-revolution once where the Governor was forcefully removed from office and all we did was sit and wait patiently for England to send another one.

He's talking about continental Europeans

Obviously Canada has the French, but Australia and New Zealand literally had nothing, while America took on a lot of Germans

>Ok then why doesnt the queen do something about pakistan or nigeria? Those countries are shitholes
because those are part of the commonwealth, not the commonwealth realm
Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and PNG are part of the commonwealth realm, and are more close in legislation to the crown than the commonwealth
the commonwealth is more voluntary, and the queen has little or more likely no authority over any nation within the commonwealth
our ties to the crown are pretty easy to break, but im not sure if its on the same level as you guys
all that shit was sorted out at the statute of westminster in 31, which at the time Canada held a pretty close relationship to GB due to wartime and general proximity

They're part of the "commonwealth" and not the Commonwealth. England has no authority over them.

Countries with British authority still vaguely intact are Australia, New Zealand and Canada (although the Queen doesn't rule them as the Queen of England, Papua New Guinea plus a few meme islands in the Caribbean, Pacific and elsewhere like Bermuda and Jamaica

Oh shit im a retard. My least favorite is the uk. I love australians

PNG? Isnt that one of the poorest countries in the world? Why doesnt she fix it up?

What's she going to do? PNG is still filled with uncontacted tribes where they chuck spears at each other and worship aeroplanes.

It is doing alright and has decent administration for a country like it that we place when it was an Australian territory. Give them some time and they'll sort themselves out. Just 50 years ago most of them looked like pic related and lived out in the bush. They've come a long way since then. I think their GDP doubled in a decade not too long ago

>our ties to the crown are pretty easy to break

lol no it isn't, thank fuck for that though. Doing something like that would take 100% unanimous support across parliament and all the provinces, which is never going to happen.

Canada will remain a Kingdom until the end of days

All of them except Australia.

This. England's Constitutional Monarchy is proof of that.
Americans always were historically more similar to the British than they(Bongs) cared to admit.

America isn't Anglo

Can anyone tell me the perspective of past colonizers of India?

Personally, This country's people is one of the most scared, gutless people I have been around. It goes right from trying to force Indian languages on an ENGLISH constitution to taking no responsibility of a clearly failed state.

It's a spectacular anti thesis of another former British/French colony in USA, so much that it's laughable.

We aren't exactly anglo anymore bud

>all these America isnt anglo autism
Beyond Sup Forums America is almost universally considered Anglo because we speak English and are in the similar culture as much as Canada is. US and Canada's cultures are extremely similar (Canada and the North and West, the South is essentially another .anglo nation by itself). If the US is not Anglo then Canada isn't.

Australia
The ones I've met irl are just as pleasant as the ones on this site. Stop moving to Colorado, you assholes.

San Francisco is the 13th largest US city. It's not that big.
>Catholics
And we're usually more mutted than simple Irish-Italian. Gotta throw some west or south Slav in there.
Italians, though? That's only certain cities.
Never met a hillbilly? Never been to New England? Get out more.

New Zealand

>Fucking donkeys and drinking yourself to death
>Genuine culture

wtf i recognized the nation of Palestine now