What did he mean by this?
Is this a cryptic Trump endorsement?

twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/757028789079642112

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BernieSanders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if his supporters know anything, this is him telling them to stay home

All Americans is a Trump thing, focusing on women, minorities, LGBT is a Hillary thing.
Trump hasn't courted large donations while that is a Hillary thing.
I might be delusional but this sounds like a Trump endorsement.

> t. Man who endorsed Clinton

Does that tweet sound like he's referring to Hillary?

bernie ran his campaign on his integrity, then sold it at the first opportunity to crooked hillary....sad!

Why not use her name or the party name?

You people are fucking retarded, this is a fake fucking tweet; holy fuck.

No it's not. Totally 100% genuine.

He'll kiss the ring at the convention

He's too much of a cuck not to

That bernie sanders account is probably just a bot, spewing liberal bullshit 24/7, just look at it. In the heat of the DNC leak trending on twitter, he was tweeting about fracking, FUCKING FRACKING.

Like, does he even give a shit? Not that I want bernie to take the place of hillary, but why the fuck would this asshole be worried about fracking instead of BTFOing hillary.

I feel like Bernie was the hillary plant all along. Just think about it. One of his first major things he said in the debates was "I think the American people are sick and tired of hearing about your damn emails!!"

Hes a fucking shill, nothing more

Why doesn't he mention Hillary by name or the Democrats by name? I might be delusional but this chimes as a Trump endorsement, however unlikely it may be.

Even if it is, which I actually think it is too. When the chickens come to feed he will be there to endorse hillary. They'd probably kill his wife in a traffic accident if he doesn't. I really hope I'm wrong and he tells Clinton to go fuck herself but he hasn't been the bravest guy so far.

A sheepdog candidate might be more accurate a description, but this tweet is far too vague yet specific. It's got me confused desu
And that's Sanders official verified Twitter account.

Right? nothing in this Tweet could be referring to Hillary.

Of course not, after the events today this tweet is timed perfectly as a fuck you to the Democrats imo. He has to go on stage and say it for it to mean something. I'm hope the bernouts do something during the dnc. Look what cruz and his lackeys did and there are way more bernbots than cruzlims.

I know its a verified account, but it's just a bot running it. Just look at all the tweets, it's just pure shit. It tweets every 2-3 hours constantly

>it's just pure shit. It tweets every 2-3 hours constantly
Uhh, yeah, that's Bernie, not a bot.

He isn't campaigning anymore, he's literally shitposting because he has nothing better to do and his time in the limelight is over. He's begging for attention.

Dude, at 4am he's shit posting about 15$ an hour minimum wage? and womens pay? Maybe he said this stuff, but he sure as hell isnt writing it

GMT, screenshot taken from the UK.

Do you really doubt him? This is the same autist that REALLY thought he'd win. He's probably having a fucking aneurysm after the RNC

Be based, Bernie. You can fucking do it. Fuck the dems.

>7:09 PST

Which means 4:09 eastern

>He's probably having a fucking aneurysm after the RNC

Fuck, I'm just saying you'd think he would've mentioned something about the DNC leaks, but instead he's spouting idiotic tweets about fracking

wrong tweet, its his most recent one.

twitter.com/BernieSanders

And yet he endorsed Clinton. Will Bernie grow a pair?

Never fucking forget

Dude look at the replies. This might come back to bite us in the ass. If Bernie withdraws his endorsement and goes contested he might actually get it after all of crooked Hillary's bullshit. Against Bernie the Don may lose. His victory is assured against hildabeast. We have to troll this juuust right or its all for nothing. Memeing a person to presidency is an art.

I know. I'm talking about his account being run by a bot. I'm just showing what was supposedly on his mind when the DNC leaks were going crazy on twitter

I'm really hoping he rescinds his endorsement tomorrow when he speaks at the DNC. That would be fucking glorious.

But he's too much of a beta pussy to actually do anything. Then again, maybe this could be the final straw that makes him finally lash out, elliot rodger style.

I think they promised him a position but didn't tell him that he never had a chance to begin with. So he stayed quite to protect his platform until the public push was too much.

There's no fucking way they're going to give bernie the endorsement. The event has already been planned. Speeches have already been written. It would require like 90% of superdelegates to all flip over to bernie for this to happen. No fucking way.

It's ran by anyone BUT sanders. any tweet by sanders usually has "-B" at the end of it, same with his personal "Senator" twitter

Destiny

I agree with you that is incredibly unlikely, but Hillary is a falling star at this point. She is struggling to maintain in the polls after millions of dollars spent, all the while trump spends and says nothing and is tied with or within a few points ahead or behind her. The DNC and it's donors are having to burn mountains of cash just to keep her afloat. If something actually sinks her, Bernie is a logical substitute considering his polling against trump.

Interesting take on things. I have to agree, based on the fervour his supporters and his ability to mobilise them i would say Clinton is the better candidate for us. We may be signing our own death warrant pursuing the usurpation of TheCunt.

Ah, i get you, was a little unclear of the angle you were taking.

Bernie has his own weaknesses. Hillary will be easy mode, but Trump will beat Bernie after a little pivoting.

Biden on the other hand would fuck Trump up.

Bernie would have to run as an independent and that would split the democrats votes into the enslaved minorities and berniebots, securing victory for Trump

they can't just nominate biden out of the blue when he didn't even participate in the primary process. They have the superdelegates, but you can't get the nomination on superdelegates alone.

I think it's one of those things where they signed their contracts and made their deals to coronate hillary months or possibly years ago. They all know where this train is heading, but they can't really do anything to change it because they're already roped into all sorts of deals and alliances. It's kinda like world war 1 in that regard.

>they can't just nominate biden out of the blue when he didn't even participate in the primary process.

I'm pretty sure they can. Why do you think betting sites still have Biden up as a contender for nomination if he's outright impossible?

Even if it were somehow legal, think about how that would look if you had an entire heated contest between bernie and hillary and all that coverage and all those debates and then they decided to just throw all of that and the public's choices out the window and bring in Uncle Joe.

Yes, the party is a private entity and can ultimately do whatever they want, but doing something so blatantly undemocratic would cause a major shitshow

bump

It isnt being run by a bot you fucking autist. An assistant maybe.
Its too precise and human to be written by an AI. And no presidential candidate, defeated or otherwise, would risk having a bot spew random shit on their twitter.