Fucking hell you don't know how awful it is to live in a country this full and this expensive. Don't EVER come here...

Fucking hell you don't know how awful it is to live in a country this full and this expensive. Don't EVER come here, especially if you are brown.

If you are seriously considering it, just go to New Zealand instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/rural/2017-11-01/exploitation-or-slavery-of-tongans-malaysians-in-horticulture/9102676
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

expensive and nothing to do and not easy to make friends just like here?

Lol, they literally promote it as an American expat destination
t. Seeker of better healthcare

how is australia full lol just move out of the eastern coast lol

>full

haha

Australia is our colony anyways

>If you are seriously considering it, just go to New Zealand instead.

Fuck off Bazza, they're your problem now

I can't even tell if fellow burgers are baiting anymore

I'm quasi-brown, I'm already booking a flight to NZ just so you can call me a wog. After that, I'll off myself before a Kiwii qt calls me a peach, and after that I'm gonna off myself because your usage of the term ''wog'' isn't as high as Australia's.

In all fairness, let's be real, all of your girls would like to bang an ''''''Italian'''''''

Even though, I don't care, wog cunts

retard

My family and I are actually going to move to Darwin next spring.

>and this expensive
Doesn't make it okay to enslave poor Malaysians
abc.net.au/news/rural/2017-11-01/exploitation-or-slavery-of-tongans-malaysians-in-horticulture/9102676

Our women only fuck brown people if they're good at rugby

Hope you're good looking and not a manlet otherwise you're going to be in for a bad time

>full

Australians wouldn't give two shits about non white immigrants if they moved to the empty bits instead of making the full parts more crowded

>Darwin

Why fucking Darwin of all places?

>how awful
but me want to hug cute animals

They all have a poison. I saw a tv show about deadliest animals from australia and even fucking platypus have a poison.

DO NOT listen to this man, he's lying to you

australia is FAR better than new zealand in every respect: it's richer, better at sports and has a better climate, and you can make a LOT more money living there. australians truly go out of their way to welcome immigrants into their country, no matter where you come from. it's basically paradise on earth

Can I get an empty plot of land to start a homestead? I'm OK with deserts too.

no one ever dies from poison on land here, the "everything is deadly" meme is a bit overstated

what you've got to watch out for is shit like crocodiles up north, sharks box jellyfish and blue ringed octopi. You can avoid the first two easily enough, but you're fucked if the others get you. Dying from a blue ring is a horrible way to go out. It paralyses you and you slowly choke to death.

Wow this is total fucking bullshit, just look at this beautiful NZ weather. It's not an arid desert like Australia is

By the way I forgot to mention their women are super hot and their men are mostly soft tubby uggos so the competition is weak