Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cVQUYtEB3aA
dfworkshop.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=D-z6DqPol0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yndityNBbJs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zd0PUenbis&t=98s
youtube.com/watch?v=OtEdKn5udRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is the "most American" college? Probably something prestigious, but not overly expensive or overly left-wing.

Duke maybe. I don't know anything about Duke tho, maybe it's lefty as fuck now

it is

what universities aren't

youtu.be/cVQUYtEB3aA

I don't really understand what you're asking

>TES will never be great again

>again

what video games do you guys play

playing Morroblivion and really enjoying it. That time jump between Oblivion and Skyrim felt so pointless that I don't really care what else comes later in the series but I wouldn't mind seeing some remake of the first two games. Especially if they focused on working on the radiant AI and making that what they hyped pre-release Oblivion to be like

I'd play Daggerfall again. I played the shit out of it on DOS

I like playing wait an entire day for a game to download.

have you tried not living on the ass end of the planet

assfaggots, tekken, nioh

>assfaggots
stop

why

>That time jump between Oblivion and Skyrim felt so pointless
Nevermind the fact that they passed over much more interesting things than some faggot dragon succing snow nigger souls
Stuff like the rise of the Mede dynasty, the Red Year, the leadup to the Thalmor and the Aldmeri Dominion, what the fuck was happening in Elsweyr when Masser and Secunda disappeared, Umbriel, the Great motherfucking War

>I wouldn't mind seeing some remake of the first two games
This would be nice

Morroblivion > Morrowind

only nostalgia fags would say otherwise

shit game

the recent patch made it good

>oh but it's bad because they passed over interesting shit
>t. really interested in the Marukhati Selective and the War of the First Council because they never showed it in game and were able to keep it mysterious

I'm a fps guy

painkiller was good

I think Gamebryo was the best Bethesda engine, and there's something off with Skyrim that Oblivion has. Morrowind transposed into Gamebryo makes for the best game, it also pairs really really well with Oblivion. I do wish the mod team had worked a bit more on a few armors and integrating the uniforms and factions of the two games

If I get a high rank in the Legion in Morrowind, I'd like for that to be recognized somehow in Cyrodiil

>tfw the playerbase for Daggerfall was tiny compared to the later games (and now probably all middle aged) so we'll never see an attempt at a fan remake
I doubt Bethesda's new engine can even do stuff like randomly generated dungeons and landscapes anyway

you could just play it on DOSbox

Yeah I enjoyed the hell out of them with the steam controller, don't know why their score is so low though

there's an open-source fan project of putting it into Unity engine that's pretty impressive. They've even added some 3D models into the game.

but user, Morrowind WAS on Gamebryo. There's still code from it lingering in fucking Fallout 4.

I'm not a graphics whore but I have to draw the line somewhere

>don't know why their score is so low though
codkiddies can't handle real FPS games

>but I have to draw the line somewhere
run it on your Windows 95 pc then. You DO have a Windows 95 machine, don't you?

>but user, Morrowind WAS on Gamebryo.

huh, I either didn't know that or forgot that
dfworkshop.net/

I never said it was bad because there were more interesting events it passed over

It's just that Skyrim felt so "Meh" that it made everything leading up to it more interesting than "The harbinger of the end of time getting fucked in the ass by some random faggot"

>by some random faggot
but TLD was Lorkhan sweaty :))))))))))))))

Reminder that Morrowind is a game that rewards those who explore it.

>Implying Lorkhan wasn't just some random faggot who bamboozled literally everyone ever

reminder that Morrowind was only good because Cuckbride decided to do mescaline and read the sutras

those were the days ;_;

I actually liked the end of Oblivion and wish there were late game stuff to do with Ocato to keep the Empire stabilized. I had been at the time of finishing the game hoping that the next one would pickup immediately after the events of IV and see the early stages of a weakening Empire. The basic premise of Skyrim wasn't bad but I don't like the gameplay, the quests, the Dragonshit, the towns, dungeons, etc, really anything about it, and especially not the time skip

is that shit legit?

and diamonds are worthless hunks of rock which value is only artificially kept high

>tfw no southern accent gf

I just want them to confirm if the Void Nights were the Thalmor trying to either kill Lorkhan's body to destabilize Nirn or if it was them trying to turn the Khajiit back into elves

I want big cities in an Elder Scrolls game with lots of people in them

why did Bethesda have to institute this dumb policy where every NPC has to have unique dialogue or a quest? Why can't some people just be generic space fillers like Oblivion?

In fact, how did Bethesda not get a huge amount of shit for making the urban areas of the Skyrim worse in every way than the game this was supposed to be a sequel to? I was expecting them to build on stuff like the Imperial City and improve on it, not make every single city literally five buildings and an inn. Some localities don't even have stores or a blacksmith in them, whereas in Oblivion there were stores EVERYWHERE, some of which were entirely useless because "fuck you we're going to make a game with actual content in it!"

Did anybody ever actually go into that store that sells food in the Imperial City Market District? No. In this same market district, was it really necessary for them to have separate two separate stores for weapons, and then another store for armor (which contained two vendors in it, each who specialized in a different type of armor)? Of course not, it was fucking pointless, but it was cool and it fleshed out the game.

and that's not even getting into the fact that in many ways the Imperial City was a step down from Vivec.

ps3 and xbox 360 had 512mb of ram so all of the games had to be limited

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>It's another elder scrolls episode

the cities were still much smaller than cities in Oblivion. Even the capital of Skyrim is smaller than fucking Bruma

GOTTA GET THYEM BETTER GRAUPICS

you literally live in Skyrim you fag

did you watch the movie yet?

Nevermind the fact that there are more bandits than law abiding citizens in Skyrim

wtf im a nord now
not yet, it's downloading

>it's a "Truman discovers autoerotic asphyxiation and spends the next month choking himself while masturbating" episode

>It's another episode episode

i hate how there were unkillable characters in bethesdas games who gives a fug if i can do some quest anymore

>play as assassin character
>lol I'm going to slaughter this lady in her sleep and take her stuff
>do it
>she just does that stupid leaning over animation that essential characters do and then gets up and telepathically reports you to the guards
>the reason why she's essential is because the game needs her to tell you to go to some dungeon and kill Draugr later in the game
>repeat over and over again because there's no way to tell who's essential without using the console

>There will never be a game in Elsweyr or Black Marsh because of furries
>There will never be a game in Valenwood because consoles won't be able to compute so many trees

i might come to us again in few years

I think Black Marsh is absolutely possible, though. Argonians were the race which was fleshed out the least in Skyrim, which shows that they might have something planned for them.

Where?

havent planned yet, but i was talking to my friend about renting a car and driving though usa
i want to see the great canyon or whatever

I guess a game about the Hist and the ruins of Umbriel would be cool

Go see the desert before we urbanize the shit out if it.

that's the best thing you can do. I don't think any city in the US is interesting enough to plan an entire vacation from Europe around alone, but driving through America is amazing.

if im still posting here you guy can come have a burger with me and be the burger yourself

Today I learned that Uusimaa has a vore fetish

burger as in spede tier autist

nigga i wanna play not read

oh this movie gives me so much physical pain
its just how 30 year old japanese women see finland

holy shit that took way longer than i thought
i now know everything there is to know about the one part of the bible that has no mention of god
also know that jews are forced to make noise whenever the name haman is mentioned

don't know whos idea it was to make this a law though
>you shall blot out the memory of amalek from under heaven; you shall not forget.
ah yes, always remember to never remember amalek

ah yes, because killing a dragon outside of whiterun isn't enough, you also have to protect irileth the entire time because NPCs go down like flies

non-essential companions are useless, hated that about oblivion

>reading russian aloud in class
>get to me
>try to say 75
>say 17 5
>say 7 9 5
>say 75

asleep?

WOKE

makes me think

ever buy things from ice peak?

uhh not sure the only jacket ive bough myself was from finnish army store, my parents have given me so many jackets, but i suppose if you're asking if the quality is any good, i guess its decent

i like how all the different jackets have different human names

bump

The damn Sup Forums discussion that one guy from Denmark was having earlier made me leave Sup Forums and be productive for a little while. I'm caught up on all my editing work with one of my clients now. Blessing in disguise, I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=D-z6DqPol0Q

youtube.com/watch?v=yndityNBbJs

worse and worse

shes just doing what review bra does

what the fuck is this

don't do that

I'm awake

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zd0PUenbis&t=98s
i got really sad when watching this video
more than i like to admit
i might have shed some tears if it was longer

/jerrylee/
youtube.com/watch?v=OtEdKn5udRk

nervous about this presentation
would probably do just fine if it were only the panalists debating, but i have to worry about the entire class ganging up on me
i can't think fast enough to fight against the entire class

you'll be fine bud concentrate on a specific person and look at him when you talk, people say that helps

I would give you advice but I always consistently failed at this stuff

thanks

still kinda worried i'll be the only one with my argument, but i guess i'll find out in 3 minutes anyway