Are Koreans and Japanese the same race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_Fields_Medallists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course we are always one!

nope

chinese and indoasian are the cutest ones their desu

this

Yes, Mongoloid. Of course they're different enough to be consider different ethnic groups, but in term of "race", they're both Mongoloids.

nice try Qingxiaoming

Maybe

I think Koreans will say they are same race as Japanese....But Japanese will deny that Koreans are the same race as them.

Give me (YOU) 한국 chan!

go back to Sup Forums

No but some people are same ancestor

You

>dumbu shitu

America chan :3
Korea chan :3

>comparing gooks to Japs
literally makes me puke

Yes but race is a social construct so it doesn’t really mean anything scientific. People group Filipinos, Japanese and Mongols together as “Mongoloid” but they are all genetically distant from each other. Actually, Japanese are much closely related to Koreans than those other two.

Yamato=Japanese race is an isolated race closely tied to Japanese archipelagoes, hence it's semantically impossible and pointless to look for Japanese of a kind other than Japan.

japanese are no joke, ancient semites that descend from Abraham himself.

nope, koreans are superior.

yayoi is ancient Korean.
jomon is native Japanese.

East Asians arr rook same

this is a typical jomon face

We are mix of Jomon and Yayoi

No she is very yayoi.
Don't lie.

japan is full of jomon

Nobel prize
Korea-0
Japan-25(1st in Asia)

About 70%, I guess.

I want a korean gf.

Similar. We share a big part of our genes with Koreans, but Japan is very heterogenous. There's Jomon native blood as well as a smattering of all sorts of Asians who came as piracy captives and also southerners who sailed north to Japan.

That is one kawaii mongol.

Of fuck course
but different ethnic group

I prefer Koreans :3

This desu

What about these ladies? They are Japs.

I will teach you important thing in east asia.

Same as Korean means liar in east asia.

You can confirm this with asking mainland chinese, too.

Autism san, why?

go visit a psychiatrist, seriously

So does this mean Japanese people are part Korean

Ancient Korean is not Korean but we have same ancestor.

Yes and they share a lot of genetics too because of common East Asian ancestors although Japanese people are much more heterogenous and have much lower frequencies of the ABCC11 because of Southeast Asian admixture.

Interesting.

>ABCC11
Explain?

Dry earwax gene.

What are you talking about?

Most East Asians don’t produce body odour and have dry earwax.

The fuck

Lol I had the same reaction to when I found out. A lot of them also turn red when drinking alcohol without getting drunk and can get esophagal cancer.

You can confirm it asking Chinese, kim san.

Wtf Asians aren’t human...must be aliens

It seems like a really useless adaptation. Might be because they eat rice.
>Alcohol flush reaction is best known as a condition that is experienced by people of East Asian descent. According to the analysis by HapMap project, the rs671 allele of the ALDH2 responsible for the flush reaction is rare among Europeans and Africans. 30% to 50% of people of Chinese, Korean and Japanese ancestry have at least one ALDH2 allele.[10] The rs671 form of ALDH2, which accounts for most incidents of alcohol flush reaction worldwide, is native to East Asia and most common in southeastern China. It most likely originated among Han Chinese in central China. Another analysis correlates the rise and spread of rice cultivation in Southern China with the spread of the allele.[3] The reasons for this positive selection aren't known, but it's been hypothesized that elevated concentrations of acetaldehyde may have conferred protection against certain parasitic infections, such as Entamoeba histolytica.[12]

Wow some Chinese farmer’s genes are everywhere now...more successful than Genghis Khan and Turkic rape

To be fair, we don’t know how the gene mutated and spread. Rice farming just seems like the most possible theory to some scientists. I am not quite sure myself how or when rice cultivation techniques spread to Korea.

>the chad Jomon
>the virgin Yayoi

Why (´>ω∂`) it's you who mentioned that baloney 〜(ゝ。∂)tell me why (・ω

they aren't the same
>pic related
this is a typical jap guy for example

Why are you so idiot that you believe real mainlander be here?

seek help

Why don't nips use their moon rune boards?
Why do they come to a board made with actual letters?

Their sole reason for being here is:
1)Make japan look good
2)Make korea look bad
Among the worst posters who contribute nothing

Why do they bother
We know Taiwan number one anyway

Kim, how hard you try, you cannot become Japanese

>Taiwan number wan
this

You might better know they are shit loads of Korean here under Jap flags.
They have internet group, VANK, supported by South Korean government in order to discount Japan.
And Japan have shit-loads of Korean in their society.

You can see it, for example, in this thread.
Usually they start conflicting at the first place.

You don't know, though, we Japanese can easily banned from here if say something South Korean lol

Learn to speak engrish you zipperhead motherfucker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_Fields_Medallists
Why are japs such smart

>zipperhead
that's something funny?
or from kiwie quality?

You racist lol

Japanese more closer to Jewish.

do you still think so even after you've browsed this shithole thread, 台灣 chan?

Zipperhead is a word that describes what happens when you run a gooks head over with a tank - it splits down the middle like it's been unzipped.
Operation downfall would have truly been a blessing for the world you nip scum

Isn't that Australia?

ITT: Zainichis.

Taiwan is our friend
Taiwan #1

>Zipperhead is a word that describes what happens when you run a gooks head over with a tank

I knew
Are you so moron that I explain why I use the word "racist" ? lol

Leave that poor Australian alone

Can't we seriously rangeban japan?

>Australian
qiwi

ok I doubt the qiwi is real qiwi , though.

You asked if it was something funny. Humour is subjective, so I mistakenly assumed you were someone able to make conscious decisions about subjects and described the word in more detail so that you could form an opinion on whether or not it was 'funny'. Unfortunately it appears as if you were asking other people to make you mind up for you, as your classic nip social system has left you with the inability to decide things that other people take for granted, as you are too busy following the set path laid out before you with no individual thought. As an attempt to further your understanding, I will explain why I found it funny. It's amusing to me because such crude, racist humour is an intrinsic part of modern New Zealand youth society, and therefore something I am almost programmed to enjoy. I find it difficult to put into words exactly *why* such drivel amuses me, but rest assured it does. The point is, although individual thought isn't practiced in your shitty budget chinese-america mashup of a country, it is something that's practiced here and you can't be expected to have coherent conversations with other users if you can't think for yourself. I would suggest learning more about this concept and it's application before you continue to comment, it will definitely be an aid to you and to the users you force your conversations on.

Do people even bother proxying as Kiwi? Don't concern yourself too much, I'm as Kiwi as it gets poronika.

Sorry, that much English is probably difficult for you to understand so tl;dr you're fucking retarded please have my babies

Whatever

you should leave here bro. they couldn't lead a normal life, as a result they have become such pathetic. i hope you don't think japanese are all like that... sorry on behalf of normal japanese

Ok
I was just joking Japan don't take it to heart!
I'm sure you're all nice people ;–;

Yes, sorry I can't understand nothing the disabled fapping about.

Are you using google translate to write your comments?

Do you know who own Sup Forums?

This is Sup Forums.
There is no normie.
Just fuck off.

New Zealand was once range banned from hurrichan. Hurrichan is an imageboard that literally only exists for one city in NZ, and they banned our whole country from it.
Japan rangeban: more likely than you think

no need to use it

It's better than this shithole, especially for organizing things in country

>New Zealand was once range banned from hurrichan.

lol what did you do?

No reason to treat kindly to racists.
一生ナメられてろ糞が

Artists threatened to bomb our version of comicon ^^
We weren't gonna do it but we don't want the police there so the mods sperged

i'm so sorry. they are considered literally losers and hated af in our normal society.there is no choice but to speak ill of our neighboring country in order to sustain their fragile self esteem... they are also the victims of our highly oppressive social system...

i usually don't come to shithole like here, because it degrades my dignity... just leave here, NZ chan... see you my closest anglosphere friend...

But I'm banned from hurrichan, where would I go?

Fuck off anime otaku
Fuck anime

違う
朝鮮人と中国人は同じの民族だと思いますね
日本人は他の民族やよね