He's missing his rightful delegates as a true conservative

youtube.com/watch?v=NcEiDY5qBbg

MKULTRA experiment [GONE WRONG]

GIB

MEH

DER

DUUURUUUUGREREEEEEEEEEEEETAS

DURNUUUUUUUUUUUUU

he ate a booger on television and repulsed a nation.

George Bush, part 3 : Fuck you, Texas

Watch this video and you'll see that were lucky Cruz lost

youtu.be/BuiW_Jagl4U

Did he actually say this?

DAHNALD,

>be content with your Super PAC mocking Trump's wife
>You can't mock my wife!!!111 I'm not endorsing you now.

HE IS THE ZODIAC

youtube.com/watch?v=lq1Cb4WshFM

SO UH, PRESIDENT OBAMA CALLED ME

The problem is that he's actually an outstanding politician with a proven history of fidelity to conservative principles who had his chance of improving your country ruined by a literal meme candidate.

Nothing; he was objectively the best candidate the Republicans could have put forward against Hillary. Unfortunately Trumpists became useful idiots of the establishment, latching onto their talking points and giving them amplification (which wasn't a far journey for a guy like Trump to do, since he was already establishment). Many of them now have the idea, born from party leadership's want, that this reformer must be done away with, because political opposition is anathema.

You know why I'm here, Donald.

>he believes Donald Trump version of events
It's true; there's a sucker born every minute.

The skelegates?

>HUMMMMmmmmm machine gun bacon
And Trump is the meme...

He's none of those things.

Looks like that mormon propecy wasn't worth a shit after all.

So uh, President Obama called...

Donald, I...

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q

Hey, if I had a face like that I'd be pissed off too.

verbatim.

His father helped kill JFK so now he's got to make up for it

Why does he look evil

I feel bad for him.

Imagine actually getting into a good school and being in elective office, and you lose to a guy who doesn't know anything about the field and has zero experience.

I bet it's totally maddening.

why is he so perfect bros

He really wants his delegates.

He has been "ryaned". He lost and he is a sore loser.

He had offended Mormon Jesus by not wearing his special underwear during the debates.

The inability to man up from his butthurt.

He's intentionally shorting Trump's campaign so he can take on Hillary in 2020.

that vid lmfao

My problem is that for a thousand years I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your pitiful country great again. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do.

Because in the time that you were president, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of
skeleton delegates - skelegates, if you will, Donald.

Without you around to ward off the forces of Chaos, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Donald. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine!

Together with my army of skelegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the Republican nominee, and fight a principled conservative campaign for President. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Donald. Your New York ways will taint the Party no longer.

This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this country into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of darkness, and the delegates...they will be at my side every step of the way.

Thank you, Donald.

>who doesn't know anything about the field and has zero experience.

A laugh and a half.

Donald J. Trump has positioned himself to run for the presidency for 30 years, and did so in 2000 for the Reform party nomination. He'd misjudged the viability of that party as a populist vehicle and got preempted by Buchanan, then went off to opine in print form that the right wing was nuts. Later as 2016 approached, he noticed the rising anger of the Republican base, that the powers that be hated them, that their party was two-faced with them, and that no matter what they did their views weren't being represented in policy (Trump funded the establishment's efforts to crush Tea Party primary insurgents, BTW). Trump then flip flopped on many of his positions and ran as "le insurgent outsider."

Like I said. A sucker born every minute.

>who doesn't know anything about the field and has zero experience.

A laugh and a half.

Donald J. Trump has positioned himself to run for the presidency for 30 years, and did so in 2000 for the Reform party nomination. He'd misjudged the viability of that party as a populist vehicle and got preempted by Buchanan, then went off to opine in print form that the right wing was nuts. Later as 2016 approached, he noticed the rising anger of the Republican base, that the powers that be hated them, that their party was two-faced with them, and that no matter what they did their views weren't being represented in policy (Trump funded the establishment's efforts to crush Tea Party primary insurgents, BTW). Trump then flip flopped on many of his positions and ran as "le insurgent outsider."

Like I said. A sucker born every minute.

holy shit he's gonna do what his daddy did to jfk to trump

youtube.com/watch?v=seVdI6FGjk0

The Delegates, Donald....

...hand them over.

just think the zodiac killer could of been americas president.

holy fucking shit that airhorn

He was great, but lest we overstate things, he was always the underdog. A first time, junior Senator with only partial name recognition, a handful of legislative achievements with not a whole lot of financial backing. That he able to outlast all the big names, assemble his grassroots supporters and take second (and in so doing, triggering the autism of both the Trupettes and the entire left) is pretty darn amazing.

Holy shit im in tears
That's probably one of his best

He wants cheese and bread--I MEAN DELEGATES

>Fuck you, Texas

And fuck your lone star beer.

Wow. That is a very good argument!

My other arguments were good arguments. The only one you bothered with was the snappy one line dismissal.

Really makes you think, huh.

Trumped attacked his dad and his wife.