BAD BOYS!
WHAT'CHA WANT? WHAT'CHA WANT?
WHAT'CHA GONNA DO
WHEN SHERIFF JOHN BROWN COME FOR YOU?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls
youtube.com/watch?v=sD39tzmKAiU&t=333
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cops was honestly the best TV show looking back

Is this show staged or what? How is this allowed for a camera crew to follow cops on private property and record people?

They only show stuff they got permission to use

>it's not when the sheriff done come for you

>the creator of the show had to scale back the amount of black people shown being arrested because that was most of the stuff they got and das racis

>coco the clown is not a real clown

>tfw they never show anything from the early seasons because the cops actually profiled

I'm watching an episode from 89 on Spike right now.

The older episodes are a lot better though, more raw.

completely made up lie, not to mention this show has been passed from creator to creator, with a million spin offs. Why even lie about that you fucking idiot

It's not a lie

>mam, coco the clown is an undercover police officer
>WE WAS ONLY TALKIN

Sure proved me wrong

My bad, it was the producer from 2009 John Langley

>“What irritates me sometimes is critics still watch something and say ‘Oh look, they misrepresent people of color.’ That’s absolutely not true,” said Langley, the show’s producer, in 2009.

>To the contrary, “I show more white people than statistically what the truth is in terms of street crime. If you look at the prisons it is 60-something percent people of color and 30 something percent white people. If you look at COPS is it 60 percent white and 40 percent other. It’s just the reverse. And I do that intentionally because I do not want to contribute to negative stereotypes.”

>And I do that intentionally because I do not want to contribute to negative stereotypes

Because actuate depiction of crime stats is racist

because the document that uses the term "blacks" can't at all be biased or misconstrued

>the source is wrong because I don't like this word

It's taken directly from here you dumb nigger
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

I've always been more partial to World's WILDEST Police Videos, even if COPS had the better concept, just because of Sheriff Jahn Bunnell...

>This BERADING BOZO thought that a SPEEDBALL and some malt liquor was the recipe for a good time on the HIGHWAYY.

>Little did he know... all good times... [car crash replay] must come to an END! [replay video of police drawing guns, "Get out of the car now!"]
etc

More facts that really make you think.

Black males have the highest homicide rate of any race in America (mostly caused by other black males)

Black males are the only race where the leading cause of death is homicide (mostly caused by other black males)

White males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #3 homicide 9.2%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.8%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.7%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf

Black males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #1 homicide 50%
20-24 #1 homicide 49.2%
25-34 #1 homicide 34.2%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf

Gun deaths, Blacks are 82% homicides (mostly caused by other black males) while White gun related deaths only 19% homicides

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

Despite only making up around 13% of the population, Blacks lead the country in murders (mostly caused by black males)

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls

I want to meet a writer for a show like that, so corny and hilariously over the top.

>Sometimes a drug abuser's brain is so fried he doesn't know what kind of danger he's in. That's when the police have to step in... and take control.

youtube.com/watch?v=sD39tzmKAiU&t=333

Fun fact
84.9% of violent crime between blacks and white
Blacks are the aggressor

so FRIED

I wonder if there is any 24/7 streams of COPS

>That one time when a drug dealer ends up trying to rob the undercover cop

Actually made me nervous.

I think some vaughn.tv stream somewhere has one goin, good luck finding it though

youtube link?

nevermind it's not hard at all, just google vaughn cops