What do you expect from the actual Pickle Rick episode?

What do you expect from the actual Pickle Rick episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-xREfdihtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reddit

Pee pee joke
Oh no I been ate what to do joke
Burp joke
Dildo joke
The end

"Look mom, I posted it again!"

Reddit.

cringe

>cringe

PICKLE RIIIICK

There won't be one. This clip and the rat killing one is just a fake episode made for the trailer

fuck off reddit

Epic thread OP

Pickle Rick is only promotional material

Reddit

Pickle Rickino

Misdirect

i expect

mom walks into car hold

'hmm i cant find my dildo'

sees pickled rick

i guess this will do *grabs pickle rick*

>mum
>dildo
>satisfactory

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT!

How did you manage to post this again? Your finger is clearly on the pulse of my testicles.

After an arduous and rather taxing quest to locate a device to stimulate her sexual organs, Bethany, the matriarch of the Smith family, is running out of patience as her frustration builds. In a bid of desperation, she stumbles upon a cucumber, and decides that its phallic shape will be adequate for the purposes of vaginal insertion. Little did she know, that the vegetable in question was in fact Rick Sanchez, who, by some scientific miracle, managed to transfer his consciousness into the pickle.

this is why I love Sup Forums

beautiful

I'M DICKLE RICK

LMAO

I've never watched an episode of this show, is it worth a watch? I remember a couple worker recommended it but I never got around to it and I can't tell if the majority of you fags love it or hate it.

Its a fucking fun show. Dont listen to anyone else

considering how often it gets posted here, I can only presume it's Sup Forums's 2nd favorite show (with most favorite being Colbert Show ofc)

Whilst a few jokes evoke a cringe I personally find it to be fairly entertaining.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=d-xREfdihtY

>BIG REVEAL

Now THIS I can get into!

Season 1 is pretty fucking funny
Season 2 has a notable drop in quality (relies too much on past jokes and some episodes just drag on) but it's still decent

Season 3 is probably going to be meh

What's a car hold?

But it still has the best episode: the one with the fake memories