日韓 Thread

Can You Explain This to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why many 前方後圓墳 constructed in the ancient times are in the Korean penisualr?

/thread

>前方後圓墳在朝鮮半島
explain this to me

Dunno, but it's obvious that Japan and the southern part of Korean Peninsula once used to be politically ruled by the sole sovereignty. In my "history textbook", I studied that the southern part of Korea was ruled by Yamato, but in 6c Yamato gave up that territory and ceded it to 百濟Kudara. Yeah, it's interesting to see we were partly one. Sounds nice. 한국 chan!

>feelio when I stood on top of some unknown Japanese ruler's burial mound to get a sweet view of all of Nara.

>but in 6c Yamato gave up that territory and ceded it to 百濟Kudara
why yamato did it?

My textbook says the cession of 任那(Mimana, the southern part of the Peninsula) was to support the ally of Yamato, 百濟.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimana

After all Yamato's support for 百濟 failed, since 百濟 was beaten by 新羅 Shila. Sad

>give its lands to support the ally for free
lol

I guess it was very hard and troublesome to sustain their land outside of the archipelago. So Yamato kinda abandoned its territory and reinforced the alliance with 百濟. It's like Russia's Alaska, or Napoleon's West Louisiana. You can find lots of historic analogy throughout the history. However, it's hi"story" after all. Maybe Korea has their own interpretation on 任那Mimana. So all i can say is " I dunno"

because yamato held sway on the region, and not a few influential, to a degree of being buried in a mound, yamato people lived there.
as you can see, those mounds are dotted exactly around ancient gaya=mimana and baekje=kudara regions as ancient documents say. their existence is yet another archaeological evidence to back up those documentary materials. but don't worry, we have no intention of justifying the colonization in the 20th century with that ancient precedent, which many koreans are worried about ;^)

>alaska and west louisiana
but that lands are the just colonies far away unlike southern parts of the penisular which is fucking close to the 日本本土。

gib corean gf ^___________________________^

Nah, you should take account of how hard navigation was at that time. btw I don't have any nationalistic intention, you know?

Also another Japanese gives you a good explanation with much better English

colonize gyeongsangdo and jeoallado again
people of there have more Haplogroup D than other regions in South Korea.

Historically Correct desu

It's made in Korea in the 6th century.
Japanese one has been made since the 3rd century.
This means that Japanese Yamato expanded to the Korea Peninsula.

My Haplogroup is D and I look more Japanese than Korean.

And, I am from the southern area close to 日本列島。

Can I accepted as an 日系外國人 by the Japanese governement and get an Jaapanese citizenship from it?

Just curious of it desu

one of the reasons is, as mainland's iron production grew larger, strategic significance of the peninsula waned: yamato's presence there had been largely motivated by the policy of securing iron resources, and discoveries of decent domestic lodes of iron made the possessions less important than they used to be. you don't really bother defending overseas sites and carrying resources all the way to mainland through dangerous seaways, if you have domestic resources. archaeological evidences show that tipping point was somewhere around the 6-7th century which saw a considerable rise in the number of domestic smelting sites.

i don't think they take genetics into consideration, man

this is well translated in japanese?

>jap and korean being nice to eachother

I am glad Japan and Korea are getting along so well. I learned something from this thread, so thanks.

Low IQ netouyos cannot partake in our friendly intelligent discussion :D

>only 2 people

Everyone knows that 百濟(クダラ・백제)was a Japanese kingdom

sounds great
anyone rub cock with me?

Korea chan?

I Approve.

How to become Japanese?