What does Sup Forums think of the new Wonder Woman trailer?

What does Sup Forums think of the new Wonder Woman trailer?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5lGoQhFb4NM

It's set during WW1

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

at least the sjw's didn't change her outfit.

Its okey i guess

wasnt bad, the shit about slavery at the end was obviously meant to trigger us

are action scenes always this unbelievably fake?
I hardly watch live movies anymore so there's that

>WW1 Germans are dressed as nazi's

Looks like an action flick

True

Wonder Women has always been overtly about FemDom. You're a cuck if you go see this movie.

Jews trying to destroy this!

WHY ISNT IS WONDERMAN?

WHY ARE WOMEN ALWAYS SUPERHEROS

IT SHOULD BE A MAN

Is this true, Satan?

My first boner was in the 70's, to wonder woman.

Maybe my last one will be too.

Stronk Womyn Feelm

It'll be like any other. Too much focus on cracking jokes against men and trying to be every genre at the same time and less effort on the action or plot.

>WW1 Germans dressed as...................WW1 Germans
Desu you historically illiterate cuck

The new outfit is way hotter though

This + her male counterpart was not an incompetent goof to make her look better.

It has high potential chance for feminazi, but so far it doesn't seem to be at ghostbuster levels.

CGI looks fake though

Stahlhelm in wwi was pretty much the same design as in wwii.

>current year and wonder women's still not a man
Shiggy

What kind of cisscum would make wonder woman female?

I watched it earlier and kept wondering which side she was on. Kek

>subtle jew star at 0:53

oy vey

>What do you think of the second Ghostbusters Attempt this year

No thanks.

I don't even need to see the trailer to know that without a doubt it will be garbage.

Hollywood is nothing but remakes, reboots, sequels, pre-sequels, prequels etc.etc. so whatever new movie comes out it's guaranteed shit.

inb5
>you're just a negative nancy

I like movies, but I don't like shopworn, fucking same old-same old, unoriginal, unimaginative crap that's pumped out every year.

Prime example. How many of these terrible movies do we need?

It's the same movie, over and over and over and over and over...

THE GOYIM KNOW

Mildly surprised they didn't recast Colonel Steve Trevor as a nigger.

I have 100% no problem with a Wonder Woman movie, The only time i have any problems is when movies shoehorn in femanism and SJW (GhostBusters)

I'll prolly go see it, I like superhero movies.

Can't be worse than BvS.

Trailer looks decent, whoever that bitch playing WW is, she is mob wife fine.

>he thinks that's a star of david

>WW1 not WW2
So Imperial German bad guys instead of Nazi-Fascist Germans? I thought Hollywood was run by Jews, Sup Forums?

are you retarded?

dude

Fiction characters are for children

Hmmmm

Would be interesting if there was actually a super villian other than muh evil pseudo nazis

its subtle imagery. doesnt have to actually be the star of david but it looks enough like it to hit your subconscious goys

What a beautiful post

>subtle imagery
>doesnt have to actually be the star of david
No, faggot.

Why is Gal Gadot so perfect Sup Forums?

I don't really care since it's not remaking an existing movie and injecting feminist/sjw bullshit into it. It's a "fresh" story, they can do what they want with it.

I wont personally watch it, same as the Superman movies. There is nothing exciting about watching someone who is bulletproof/demigod beat up a bunch of humans with guns. There has to be some risk or peril for the movie to be remotely wat

So sick of capeshit. Jew Capeshit? Couldn't pay me to watch it.

Here we go again, it is like they want another one in the pile of "movies that failed because of misogyny"

In Jewish minds Kaiser Wilhelm's Germans were just evil Pre-Nazis so...

I just tried to watch it, but couldn't make it through the entire thing.

>CGI wankery
>Terrible dialog
>Slo-mo fighting 300 style

I'm sorry, but I just can't.

imdb com/name/nm2933757/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t1

oy vey

looks pretty good

hyped for wondie

^

Poetic, user

actually looks pretty good. I'm cautiously optimistic a classic strong female character, sourced before that became such a feminist meme, might be established enough to be made into something watchable, even in the current year.

and then that clip at the end. #femalewithjob=slave

HOLY SHITTT AGAIN!!! THIS GUY IS SATAN

WE

>sourced before that became such a feminist meme,
It was always about FemDom. The creator has said as much. If you have ever seen anything Wonder Woman related, the references to bondage are FemDom are obvious. Every woman you will ever meet in your life that likes Wonder Woman is either a butch lesbian or a feminist ball buster.

Most of you are dumb fucking cucks, or this is viral marketing.

>WWI
these clothes and weapons imply something else
but I guess the ebil white soldiers wouldn't not look so bad to typical goy so they had to resemble nazis.
Also capeshit with liberal propaganda bullshit

Shit looks fucking gay

It will have some jokes but not many. You did see man of steel and dawn of justice, Right? Not many jokes

Expected something else with that filename.

wonder women hasn't been so much hard femdom really, more 'submission', ether by her, or to her. And thats plenty different from 3rd wave shitlib insanity. Ether way, as long as its not a 3 hour fuck the patriarchy movie, i doubt it can be worse than the 2 superman movies.

More boring capeshit.

However this will flop just like every other DC film that wasn't Batman.

only one "r"

I'm not really into superhero movies tḃh fàm

shit's overdone

>It's set during WW1
>Strong woman fighting men

wtf, this is the dumbest trailer I ever seen, this shit will fail like Ghost Buster, this is fucking non-sense how could anyone like this?

>a skinny brown eyed Jew with a heavy accent is wonder woman.
>not casting the obvious choice.

>last one
Are you gonna kill yourself after sitting through that movie?

Jewess is too thin

>jewess as lead
>fighting "muh evil germans" in... ww1?

IntoTheTrashItGoes.jpg

looks really good

maybe user... maybe

Shame- had they done this movie in the 90s the shoe in for the role would have been Marina Sirtis.
(Wonder Woman is Greek you know...)

Wonder Woman worked extremely well in her last appearance, but probably not here.

This looks extremely underwhelming, unfortunately, because from this point on all DC films will be even more tampered with for the sake of gaining a favorable opinion among knuckle draggers who thought Civil War was better than BvS

bah

I fucking hate kikes

>2016
>still watching capeshit movies

fugg off

Fucking this

After True Detective, she should have been the BEST choice, especially with those eyes

Does this mean Canadian cinemas will be culturally enriched if they run this movie?

Oh fuck no you aren't gonna try and advertise this shit like this.
Nobody is gonna watch it.
Ghostbusters FAILED HARSHLY. HARSHLY.

>too thin

Well Wilhelm dindu nuffin wrong.

It's a good thing m8. Ghostbusters already confirmed a sequel (which is 99% gonna flop). The kikes are just dumping money out of pride at this point, and that works for me. Might very well happen again here.

>germans are the bad guys

Willy did nothing to deserve this

In Batman vs Superman, you'll notice that she never winces or grimaces every time she takes a hit. She actually smiles at one point at being clobbered right before flying right back into battle versus Doomsday.

Meanwhile, SUPERman winces and grimaces after Batman hits him.

Wow, she is really skinny. Did she just wander out of Auschwitz?

Why the fuck is that female actresses never actual get in shape like their male counterparts for these type of roles?

I mean, every guy who plays a superhero has to basically kill themselves to get in super athletic shape, meanwhile this chick is skinny as fuck and Scarlet Johanson looked like a fat pig

WW was created by a guy that was living with his wife and girlfriend in the same house at the same time, was into BDSM, which WW had lots of it.

Her eyes make me uncomfortable.

It's like if you look at them long enough, she'll take your soul.

That's because Wonder Woman relishes and enjoys combat.

While Superman and Batman don't actually like fighting, but do it because they want to protect people.

Wonder Woman is the god of war, she is into that shit

The actress that played Faora on Man of Steel would have been a good Wonder Woman.

Simple, because people pay money to see the lead as a hot chick. You wouldn't cast a shehulk, ever, to play a lead.

One once did, but thats basically it though

Another pic.

Wonder Woman was literally created as matriarchal propoganda.The creator said so.

She was actually supposed to I think, and Gadot was supposed to be Feora.

They switched for some reason.

Anyway, she is kind of short, Wonder Woman needs to be around six feet tall

>doing a solo intro for a character you already shoved into another movie instead of introducing them first and then making an ensemble movei
Fuck's sake, it's no wonder Marvel wipes the floor when the competition have saliva coming out their mouths.

ATTENTION ANONS THIS IS A SHILL THREAD BY THE CLINTON FOUNDATION™

PLEASE GO TO THESE THREADS INSTEAD:
FOR MODS:

MODS PLS STICKY MOD PLS STICKY MODS PLS STICKY
MOD PLS STICKY MODS PLS STICKY MOD PLS STICKY
MODS PLS STICKY MOD PLS STICKY MODS PLS STICKY

THESE THREADS:

She doesn't have to look like a body builder, but at least somewhat athletic. I mean, she is supposed to be an amazon for fuck sakes.

i might actual go see that she looks pretty bad ass in the trailer. i like a woman who stack a good body count.

I liked it! Besides a few jokes and quips it doesn't look SJWish. Plus, there are so few movies set during WWI that one more is always welcome.