Why aren't we doing this?

How does Sup Forums feel about based kikes?

> In the video, Magen David Adom (MDA) medics can be seen performing resuscitation on the terrorist. In the interim, the resident succeeds in getting close to the body and placing the piece of meat upon it, sarcastically telling the terrorist to "enjoy" it.

>Even the acting mayor of Kiryat Arba, Yisrael Bramson, backed the radical act.

>"I was there when it happened," he said. "I think this is a very basic and legitimate response."

>"I do not condemn what happened," he added. "They do not need to get their bodies back, you have to throw them into the sea at best."

>"The terrorist came to slaughter the Jews and we had to treat him like he meant to treat us."

Other urls found in this thread:

gci.org/law/otlaws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Jews who did this are also banned from entering heaven from handling pork as well.

DELETE THIS

Oh yeah. I forgot Jews and Muslims follow some of the same retarded food restrictions. Christians are supposed to as well.
Jewish religion is cancer.

They can still get their virgins.
Thats not to easy to deny their paradise.

Also, I thought jews hated pigs too

>Jews
>Heaven

Nice meme

>Christians are supposed to as well

No, the new testament changes that

Albania has a higher IQ than Iran.
Iran's IQ is low because of Arab and Mongol invasion for centuries.

At least the Jews can atone to their rabbis, the Mudslime has nobody to absolve him and he can go get fucked by 72 pigs in hell.

there is no afterlife
there are no virgins
/thread

I WOULD IMMEDIATELY FLY TO ISRAEL AND PUT PORK ON THE BODIES OF TERRORISTS FOR A LIVING IF THE KIKES GAVE ME SOME DECENT SHEKELS

*tips fedora*

>forcing haram on Muslims against their will damns them to Jahannam
That's not how it works, cupcake. It's only an issue if the Muslim purposely and willingly handles/eats pig. Even then Muslims are permitted to consume haram foods if there is no other option.

>I did a bad thing I'm sorry can I go to heaven now
>"OK"
This is a basic tenet of all Abrahamic religions

That video is old af. Also the guy is fucking dead he doesn't give a shit, should've flung the bacon at a live 'slime.

I think trump is going to start making it mandatory for US soldiers to dip their bullets in pigs blood if he gets elected.

Jews can handle pork and unclean things, they can't eat them. There are ways to purify one's self in Judaism, such as after touching a corpse or doing unclean things.

pork is tame
means its forbidden and is a very serious offense

To be fair these sandniggers aren't currently ISIS-tier that are fucking with the west. They just understandably want the kikes out of their land.

Isn't the virgins thing from an apocryphal hadith anyway?

*tips fedora*
Religious nuts are way more edgy. Retards.

Do you follow this rule, Dr. Goldberg?

I wanted to look up whether or not that was true and "If our hearts are circumcised, it does not matter whether we have been circumcised in the flesh" is one of the most ridiculous things I think I've ever read. Stop cutting people's cocks you fucking weirdos. You're worse than the trannies with this self-mutilating mental illness.
gci.org/law/otlaws

Even if you're not religious at all, I think you still shouldn't be eating pork.

Pigs are fucking repulsive creatures who eat shit and garbage.

(((Globalists))) invented the "PUT BACON ON EVERYTHING LOLOLOL XDDD" meme to get people to willingly poison themselves.

religion is cancer*
fixed that for you

Not true. And even if it were (which it isn't) - when it comes to a situation of life or death - you can break the laws.

you can only buy pork from russian supermakets and i never eaten eat it

But if you know your enemy will do this, by doing the thing which will cause them to do this are you not purposely/willingly causing it to happen? If it makes any of them reluctant it is a winning scenario, no reason not to use their beliefs against them no matter how retarded.

t. Muhammad

Isreal is stealing our shit
Fuck

Wow glad we cleared that up guess Islam is done with.

What was the point of this post? Honestly?

Wtf I love jews now.

I thought most jews were atheists. Try it, you will like pork.

Don't they know that will just anger moderate Muslims and turn them into terrorists? Love is the only thing that can end this cycle of violence.

No, it is in the Qur'an.

It's in the Qur'an.

I don't think pre-Christian European religion told people what they were allowed to eat, or how to cut their dicks to please the gods, or how poverty was a virtue.

Huh... Never thought about it like that... hmm...

>Pigs are fucking repulsive creatures who eat shit and garbage.
Most animals do it too.
Its not a pig-only thing.

Also, pigs are eaten much before the globalism was even a thing. If you cook it right, fheres no problem

I'm not a mudslime, but even if I was, they dont give a shit what kaffir eat.

In their bible, God talks to mohammed and acknowledges christians and jews.

I think he says something to the effect of "I created their laws for them, and I created your laws for you"

It's the basis of why mudslimes are allowed to eat haram food instead of starving to death, if haram food is all that you can find.

>thirstskin religion's heaven revolves around fucking virgins
Checks out

Some classy restaurants also have pork on their menus in Tel-Aviv.

>(((Globalists))) invented the "PUT BACON ON EVERYTHING LOLOLOL XDDD" meme to get people to willingly poison themselves.
Couldn't possibly be that, like many things, it just tastes great while not being good for you.
I mean, if you really want to get into it fucking everything is terrible for you because humans only evolved to live long enough to reproduce, we're not prepared for stuff that would kill you after adolescence. The Sun is bad for you, just about all meats have links to heart disease and even cancer, but fuck it, it's enjoyable, and often also contains stuff our bodies need, so we crave it.

Not everything has to be the Jews.

Umm we should propagate to Isis that Israel is the true homeland of Islam. And boom, the kikes are gone and shitskins can be shitskins in their own land now.

>But if you know your enemy will do this, by doing the thing which will cause them to do this are you not purposely/willingly causing it to happen?
Absolutely not. Especially since you are being killed and having your body desecrated by infidels while fulfilling your duty as a righteous mujahideen. Even if you were culpable for the actions of your enemy you can be forgiven for it as long as you pledge devotion to God. For fuck's sake you can break every single one of the Ten Commandments every day of your life and as long as you say "I'm sorry G-man pls dont bully" earnestly on your death bed then you won't burn in hell. It's a joke.

>hey sorry buddy no more virgins for you someone slapped some bacon on ya

what would you say in response to god?

True. Rabbits eat shit but that doesn't taint the meat.
You want a heaven full of used up sluts?

Funny thing is that actually will be an intelligent psy-op for shitskinned muslims.
>Pic related

haramburger has a nice ring to it

Religion has the purpose of moderation. It basically keep people "united" under the same banner.

Before islam the arabs were just a bunch of irrelevant merchants and warriors

>people actually believe the pork thing

You're all gullible as fuck.

>Why aren't we doing this?

Because it's MEAN - abloo abloo - and your military is so fucking cucked that it can't even be mean to people it kills. As if you have to be all tied up in knots about having to kill psychotic terrorists. America loses wars all the time now (and by "now" I mean the last 70 years) because it's terrified of total war.
You have to dillydally and you end up losing by attrition every fucking time because you're too scared of being "mean".

No wonder your generals hate the white house and state department so much. They lose the wars and look incompetent but it's only because they can never get the green light to go ahead and do the job the right way and with the right tools. You send your boys into combat with one arm tied behind their backs so they end up getting killed while the survivors return home to be called war criminals or baby killers. It's a disgrace.

>humans only evolved to live long enough to reproduce
That is demonstrably false.
Humans are K-type selective reproducers.
They need to live long enough to see their children reach sexual maturity.

>Pigs are fucking repulsive creatures who eat shit and garbage.

If you ever lived on a farm you would know that all livestock are super fucking gross. Grazers eat anything on the ground. Anything. Bugs. Shit. Dirt. Rocks. whatever. Even the ones in pens fed grain. Will try to graze on whatever is on the ground.

I say this as someone who is low carb and eats meat every day. Protein is protein. But it's production isn't pretty.

ISIS has secret jewish support.

Also, muslims could read. They know about the Muhammad life.

Most muslims do not su0port Israel anyway

Hello Ahmed. Stop shilling for Palestine.

hey israelis im eating good isreal candy its a wafer.
from badatz? its good

No Christians circumcise for religious reasons. It's because many doctors still believe it's healthier.

Shows the corrupted spirit of the (((Jew)))

Leave their Jewish tricks to (((them)))

Jews don't fucking have a Heaven.

Why haven't you tried it?

Only American doctors really believe this. European countries actually recommend against routine circumcision.

European countries also recommend taking in refugees.

I'm pretty sure that passage literally makes circumcision obsolete. He's saying it's not required.

Actually no terrorist is getting into heaven on the grounds of pork consumption when you consider all the pork products that go into the production of bullets and explosives. Gelatin and glycerin are pork-based. Same goes for any medical products they have, vitamins, and antibiotics.

The Jews™ are the masters of ruining things for anyone who aren't part of the bloodline cult, so you know, using israel as a (twoway) containment state is nothing i've ever had anything against.

Sure, that will stop Palestinians. I bet they are shivering in their tunnels right now.

No. Very wrong in fact. Once reproduction has taken place the genes are already passed on. The biological parents don't have to be the ones to raise the child, in fact historically it was very common for the mother to die during child birth. Humans have always lived in groups with dozens of people, it is quite rare for there only to be a mother and father and child with their parents being essential to the child's survival

Because it is "racist", apparently.

You have never been to New York have you?

I have a pet pig named Mohammad

>we had to treat him like he meant to treat us

It's over, Hamas won.

>it's a kikes try to exploit white man's hatred for muslims to further their own agenda episode

As-salamu alaykum my brothers.

I don't keep kosher and I like Shrimp but pork is a meme and not that good

But shell fish is verboten

>kikes
>GIVING shekels
pick one

come home Shlomo

Careful buddy, you're gonna cut yourself on that edge.

Dietary rules you fucking goy.
>di·et1
>ˈdīət/
>the kinds of food that a person, animal, or community habitually eats.

How daft little spacca look up mark 7;14

You've never been to Kiryas Joel have you?

>Haram but tasty
GERMANY YES!

please tell me this is real

I'd do it for room and board, really. Fuck mudslimes.

14 Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. 15 Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them.” [16] [a]

17 After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable. 18 “Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? 19 For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.” (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.)

20 He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. 21 For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, 22 adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23 All these evils come from inside and defile a person.”

>This kills the child cutting kike

>Why aren't we doing this?

Waste of good pork.

And it's only good for trolling. It's not like they'd get 72 virgins anyways even if they didn't have pork thrown on them.

>implying mudslime heaven is real
>leaf

>K-type
>demonstrable
wew lad, put your hands in the air and step away from the memes

I kinda like the kikes now