Do you ever use Sup Forums memes irl?

Do you ever use Sup Forums memes irl?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EasterToad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>using Sup Forums memes irl

that's fucking cringey, m8

no I am not an teenage autist

No and especially not Sup Forums's because they're particularly awful.

No, because I don't talk to people IRL.

Neither am I.

>letting your internet life bleed into your social life
truly the sign of a 115 IQ numale.

This.

No because while I'm socially retarded, I'm not flat-out retarded

yes, I do the easter frog pose at the bus every day while looking at this cute girl, I hope she finds it funny.

yes I frequently say t Alberto barbosa when the Portuguese lad in my office says anything

Whenever anybody disagrees with me I just call them Zhang or if they're foreign whiteoid

>not calling your boss an amerimutt

Actually, I do the easter frog pose and smile when I am in front of my computer and feel like the post I've just made is very good. Makes me feel powerful.

>not calling your boss an orc

>driver license only valid for 3 years
but why?

It's a toad morons

Sometimes I look at facebook to see peoples reaction to certain news articles and often see meme profiles. Especially during Trumps campaign. It was so fucking weird

It's actually Groyper, my Italian friend

Because our government needs money.

We could've been in the same class together if we both lived in the same country. Maybe we might've been friends.

I know a really pretty half jap half hungarian girl and it takes everything I have in me not to spew cringe Sup Forums memes at her

Obviously not. The problem is that I don't know any normalfag stereotypes of other countries so I have pretend to not know any. Imagine accidentally bringing up Tengri or Mongols when talking about Finland having to explain yourself.

I walk around with signs so i can image react irl

reddit.com/r/EasterToad/

Fucking a*stralians ruining Sup Forums again. Why do you feel the need to mention the Toad outside of this board?

Why do you need to sperg out and be all exclusive about it? It's not like easter toad is endemic to this board.

>yfw when people born in '97 can post here