This team made it to the world cup

>this team made it to the world cup
>we didn't

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-144924.jpg (1080x847, 82K)

I really like american nt, can't believe you guys lost do tronadon tabasco

They saved you a big shame.

reminder that USA lost to a team that was already offcially out of being able to qualify to the WC

The World Cup qualifiers are a tragedy and must be rethought. Mexico can join the the South American qualification group. The rest of concacaf can fuck off and play another sport. They're all exceptionally shit and useless.

USA has been more successful in international futbol than England over the last couple of decades.

this. you'll never ever see the day when england finishes behind a concacaf team at the world cup

Britain =/= England

we are a good team desu wouldnt be surprised if we reached the quarter finals

Depends if Petkovic sticks with Akanji and keeps Djourou on the bench, where he deserves to be.

good point. you must be from one of those british nations that have been doing even better than england against concacaf teams

t. Trip Advisor and Tabasco

well duh, they are objectively superior to you

I really hate Swiss people and their shtick

felipe "murderball" baloy and blas "shithousery and diving" perez weren't playing
their entire strategy relies on them so I don't think this result matters

Kill yourself, Doyle your My Little Soccer team is trash lmao

Attached: Untitled.jpg (756x144, 33K)

>le tim and tam talking shit
Estos gringos, por favor....

The USA has gone further than England in the WC once (2014). They backed that up by failing to qualify for the 2018 WC

Who was the last concacaf country to beat England?

Dunno, I'm not looking further back than the friendlies before the 14wc, where you drew with Honduras and then Costa Rica in the groups.

to be fair, aggregate vs panama was 5-1 and vs honduras was 7-1. those games were not the problem.

I doubt we will even make it out of our group. And even if we end up second place behind Brazil, in round of 16 we'd play Germany.

but desu i prefer a 5% chance to throw Germany out of a world cup to a 30% chance of qualifying to the quarter finals. It would be the best thing ever in swiss football history

This was true until recently. England have been wining a lot of age restricted tournaments. Of course, to actually win a big boys competition is very hard becasue they only play the WC and Euros, while we get to play gold cup, copa america, confederations cup.

There's almost no correlation between winning youth tournaments and the real tournaments.

people can meme all the want but this panama team is going to lose by 4+ goals every game they play

Well done Switzerland

Based goblins

it's already incredibly fucking easy to make it to the world cup if you usa, we should be beating shitters like panama, tobago, and honduras at least 4-0 .

u mad mutt boi?

Attached: 1514156059068.gif (288x430, 2.17M)

soccerfags btfo
that's what you get you fucking bugman

any american teams that´s not south american team, sucks.

Blame Bruce Arena and the USSF for hiring him.

its fine.
its our teams fault really we should have never been in a position where we absolutely needed a win in the final qualifier in such a shit confederation

Rich coming from the country that couldn't beat Costa Rica 4 years ago. Or maybe you're from Scotland and don't even know what a world Cup is