Tfw people will say sadiq khan is more british than me

>tfw people will say sadiq khan is more british than me

he is a paki who says that terrorism is normal. He is quintessentially british

He is quintessentially British and he leads the most important city in the UK.

You mad?

He's the mayor of london. That makes him pretty british. Besides, it's binary, you either are british or you aren't, and he is.

British is merely a word on a passport, it means nothing now

can i be british too?

He is.

yes mate anyone can be british, just turn up

good to know and can i also fuck your women?

Sadiq khan isnt british. Hes a foreigner living in britain. What do you think he would say if i moved to pakistan and started calling myself pakistani?

with your 18% african 12% east asian 16% indian ancestry they would call you honorary paki

>asking some random guy for permission
fag

No, they would tell me to get the fuck out and beat me to death with a rock

all yours my friend although there are also lots of Polish women here if you prefer

>What do you think he would say if i moved to pakistan and started calling myself pakistani
you would be pakistani. Pakistan is a nationality not an ethnicity.

I'm more UKish than him.

Isn't he 100% Indian?

>Half Brit half French
>White
People see me as French in the UK and English in France, i get "bantered" on my origins, if I wasn't white people would just say "uh yeah you're as French/British as me he he"
Fuckers.

>18% african
not even close, asshole

3rd wolders actually love expats who express nationalism towards their country.

This is the stupidest post ive read all day

Indians and pakistanis are known for being extremely xenophobic

Why is his word given so much weight? No other mayor is as famous as he is. With him and Boris the position seems like a massive joke

It's 100% correct friendo. Pakistani is literally just a nationality. There is no "Pakistani" language, no "Pakistani" ethnicity.
Just google any "white guy traveling in Pakistan" or Iran or even parts of India or any other poor country and you'll see their hospitality.

because it is a joke

There is a pakistani ethnicity. The people who live there are ethnically pakistanim i dont understand how this is hard to understand. Just because the country formed recently doesnt mean people werent living on that land

British isn't an ethnicity. its a (civic) nationality and has always been. scottish, english, welsh these are separate ethnicities, but british is a nationality and a citizenship.

an australian can be an illegal immigrant in the UK, but someone with a british citizenships is by all counts british.

you are very ignorant
pakistan is not an ethnostate, there are many ethnicities

Literally just take 10 seconds and google the difference between ethnicity and nationality.

M8 you're just giving them ammunition for the next shitpost

>banter an American
>he spends A HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS to prove me wrong

I'm stealing this and I'm going to pretend I made it up

I can never remember if this is your bait image or if this is your serious image

Foreigners are all equally foreign to me. I don't really care what your ancestry is t bh.

>le 66% face

>There is a pakistani ethnicity

No

>Just because the country formed recently doesnt mean people werent living on that land

Most of the people who lived on that land before it was formed don't live there any more, and a massive proportion of the people who live there now are descendant of recent migrants. There are pakistani people of European and African descent too, its not just south asian people groups

"British" was just a proto-globalist idea to erase ethnicity in the first place

t. west british

not sure you even know what that means

More british than you, Zhang

fuck thats good

>someone who was born in London is a foreigner in the UK

Okay lad