Natalie Portman general

What are your expectations for her new movies?

>Annihilation
>A biologist's (Natalie Portman) husband disappears. She thus puts her name forward for an expedition into an environmental disaster zone, but does not quite find what she's expecting. The expedition team is made of the biologist, an anthropologist, a psychologist, and a surveyor.
>directed by Alex Garland

>The Death and Life of John F. Donovan
>The film revolves around a movie star whose correspondence with an 11-year old actor is exposed by a journalist at a magazine called The Gossip.
>directed by Xavier Dolan

>The Heyday of the Insensitive Bastards
>Based on short stories from Robert Boswell's collection, seven vignettes explore the difference between fantasy and reality, memory and history, and the joy and agony of the human condition.

She has such a regal bitch face, I love it

her spotlight has already been taken

Neta Lee Herschlang

Israels greatest export

the curve of her bum under there is really exciting

she a thicc

What the fuck? When?

Anhiliation was a pretty good book, just read it. Can be read in a day or two would reccommend

The girl has just given birth, familia

that is FAT

And ate way too much.

Why does Natalie Portman have a stronger jaw than me?

I can't read

Because she's a goddess and you're a goy

>didnt play a surrogate or something while pregnant
i just wanted to see that bump in action

Would butcher everyone of the jedi as long as she loved me.

>in action
you mean like capeshit?

nah she could spend the entire movie sitting if need be
i havent seen thor but didnt she hook up with him in the movie? mustve been a thor jr sometime

After her second kid do you think she needs diapers herself yet?

fucking hell that is huge

it's not she's just a small

yeah I meant huge for her, fucking hell it's like double her weight

I know a woman who do, her pregnancy turned to hell and the doctor fucked up. she hopes a surgery will fix her anus

I've read Annihilation (and the other two parts of the trilogy) so I have fairly clear expectations. Its Stalker/Road Side Picnic for normies.

The Southern Reach trilogy is OK but it can't really escape being Road Side Picnic without the Soviet brooding. I thought Authority was the best of the three.

is she gonna get OSCARISAACED in annhilation?

Im gonna kill myself tonight because I will never be natalie portmans husband AMA

see you tomorrow

>huge for her
For Jew?

anyway how's your sex life?

it's okay my gf broke up with me 3 months ago tho, so the steady sex has died down but I already called a girl over for tonight so I'll get one last pussy before i off myself

>my gf

YOU delet this rn pls

Herschlang thread>

lying is a bannable offense

no

yes