youtu.be/kOuDST1uF20

WHEN

youtu.be/JdXCWruQIdY?t=32s

This senpai

YOU WERE

Scott Tenorman Must Die

Shrek

HERE BEFORE

Their burn the witch, 2+2=5 and karma police music videos are kino.
My favorite band

youtube.com/watch?v=2NQ8woXu07c

>my favorite band
*tips fedora*

youtube.com/watch?v=0si0fB0lnow

How the fuck hasn't this been posted. Essential thomkino

How is that fedora related at all autist

>5'5"

Not how that meme works dumbass

THEY WILL LEARN
i always wondered what kind of dude could wrote such depressive lyrics, until i discovered he is a manlet

COULDN'T LOOK YOU

>"manlets"
>"they never learn"

What did Thom mean by this?

I WAS

The Most Gigantic Lying Mouth of All Time was pretty fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=8a9DoF57Y-k
kino radiohead

A BIG GUY

YOU'RE JUST LIKE AN ANGEL

YOUR SKIN MAKES ME CRY

FAT
UGLY
DEAD

>Be really into Radiohead
>TKoL comes out
>Don't listen to them again for like 5 years
>Still haven't listened to their new album because of how shit TKoL was
Who actually thought that shit was worth releasing?

Thom Yorke looks just like his music sounds, and he looks like he's been lobotomized and force-fed sleeping pills.

He really looks like deep down, he doesn't want to make music at all, but that his doctors told him it was either that, or chemical castration.

He looks like if he bumped into a chair after stumbling his way through a room, he'd apologize to the chair.

He looks like he's what's called a "philosophical zombie", that is to say a human being with working bodily functions, but absolutely no hint of sentience, awareness or sensitivity of any kind.

He looks utterly defeated, he looks like the kind of man a hundred generations of bureaucratic dictatorship would produce after mercilessly and clinically suppressing all hints of free will and personal ambitions in its population. If he didn't sing, I'd be convinced that the only thing he's able to say is "yes".

He looks numb. He looks so numb it's a miracle he's even alive because someone this numb wouldn't have the degree of proprioception required to keep all his cells together. He'd literally melt into protoplasmic goop, like a big jellyfish washed ashore, like a load of sterilized semen being flushed down, like a gob of spit waiting to dry on a chewing gum-encrusted pavement.

That's what Thom Yorke looks like, and that's what Radiohead sounds like.

king of limbs is great, but that's how I feel about moon shaped pool or whatever the fuck it's called

He looks like a creep