What look was Robert Downey Jr going for here?

What look was Robert Downey Jr going for here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilizarov_apparatus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the "tall guy"

The stealth manlet

There's an actor in Hollywood shorter than RDJ?

The Tom Cruise

EVEN IN THIS SUIT OF ARMOR

This is so embarrassing.

Are his people not telling him what people think?

This is fucking pathetic. Has nobody Seriously got the balls to call him out on this shit?

How could you be so insecure?

>There's an actor in Hollywood shorter than RDJ in 5 inch lifts?
ftfy

Renner maybe a manlet but at least he doesn't dress like a faggot and wear high heels.

and they say manletism can't be cured

>RDJplatformposting is now 5 years old
>people have been posting about this for longer than baneposting has existed

He should just bite the bullet and get pic related done. It's gotta be better than making a fool out of yourself.

IM THE SAME HEIGHT AT THIS CUNT

And before you say it I've already plans to kill myself at 40

>be multimillionaire movie star
>your height is still a source of tremendous embarrassment

How do poor manlets not kill themselves? Don't they know everyone hates them?

>Female Hoverhand
Now that's autism.

>implying she wants to touch manlet scum

jesus christ, what a loser

The most intimidating guy in the shot is the guy wearing the body warmer

wow, this guy is tall

fucking americans. Wear clothes that fit you dumb assholes.

>I'm taller than Jeremy Renner!
>Really I am!

Fun fact. Jeremy Renner made a comic book

just proves money isnt everything

>All that money and yet he cannot get the single thing he wants the most
kek
>5ft 8in or 173 cm "tall"
If you are bigger then this he will always envy you

>5'8"
maybe with the lifts

I dont get you guys.

Tom Cruise is a manlet and hes a total alpha male who has achieved everything imaginable.

Im 6ft+ and height is obviously a great asset when youre not famous, but once youre "someone", height is irrelevant. Women who you meet who wanna fuck you for your "height" are not worthwhile anyways.

As for "respect" from taller men, learn a martial art and lift.

You gotta work with what you have.

I know a lot of manlets that are proud and confident about their height, makes them infinitely more likeable too, for both guys and girls.

people like RDJ, supremely insecure manlets no matter their net worth, will always be weird and pitiable

w-what is that...

Robot legs

>Tom Cruise is a manlet and hes a total alpha male who has achieved everything imaginable
yeah, and he doesn't wear lifts and stupid clothes that don't fit.

tell that to RDJ

How can somebody be as charismatic to become a famous actor yet still be insecure over something as silly as height?

I just hit 6'0.5, I should hit 6'1 by the time my back is totally decompressed and my posture corrected. Then I'm going for another inch in my legs through shin lengthening exercises for that 6'2 master race.

you'd be surprised how insecure most of these people are.

Getting your knees smashed open with hammers by Russians and metal rods inserted that they slowly increase in size incrementally over like a year so you gain about half a foot in height.

I imagine it fucks your shit up so you probably won't ever be able to run or jump ever again and it's meant to be inhumanely painful so your put on insanely strong medication for ages which you'll 99% get addicted to but at least you won't be a manlet.

You're seriously asking this about someone who's spent his entries life in Hollywood? The single malt superficial thing on the planet?

He was probably bullied about it a lot as a child and it's something he's never recovered from.

Doesn't make sense, especially when there's tons of manlets in Hollywood. It's not like he's alone in his suffering

yup, id rather be a manlet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilizarov_apparatus

I'd rather have a bigger dick.

Did you guys forget that he was in prison?

That might be what fucked him up.

Convinced this is what did it too. He was probably smacked around for being short.

He always wears sneakers with his suits because the soles hide the lifts

Too embarrassed to wear dress shoes because it would look like women's heels

just look at the iron man movies, his suit pants are super baggy to hide the lifts

thoughts??

Oh my god

I get it but I hate it. Renner is /ourguy/.

crying

At least he's not insecure about it

Does it hurt?

How often do you think Jeremy Renner busts his balls about wearing those shoes?

You can't walk anymore but at least you're not a manlet!

the pap deliberately go out their way to always photo RDJ full body. He must hate them.

Clearly you're not one then. You wouldn't be saying that if you knew the pain of having to go through life with short appendages.
I'm not a manlet, but I do have a small penis, I get ridiculously nervous whenever I leave the house just because I think someone will comment on it. My dream is to get penis surgery.

Thank-you personally for this reference

i've never heard anyone mention this ever in my life

kek

so where does that new leg flesh come from? it just appears out of thin air?

do...do you not wear pants when you leave the house?

Plastic surgery was a mistake

how can you show how tall you are to everyone when you're stuck in a wheel chair after this?

>what is cellular division

You fundamentally misunderstand these threads. The topic of discussion is much RDJ's insecurity as it is his height. Guys like Cruise, Renner and Radcliffe are secure about themselves. It's really, really funny that the highest paid actor in the world, who seemingly has everything, is this fucking hung up on his height. Even with everything he's got, he's not ourgrown his teenage-like insecurities. It's hilarious.

No, but I'm just constantly scared someone is somehow going to know. I can't talk to women because I'm absolutely terrified of sex.

Maybe you should wear some pants when you walk outside user.

Makes me wonder how bad the life of a manlet really is if they're willing to do that shit.

I wear pants all the time, I can't wear less because it just makes me even more nervous. I can't wear bathing suits.

its essentially the most extreme cosmetic surgery you can get. its not worth it, just accept you are a manlet.

Reposting another user's fine work.

This is why historically, manlets are extremely dangerous people.

SCREECHING

>when you forgot to pack your lifts for the first day of the promo tour

Honestly being a manlet isn't that bad, you just get ignored most of the time and that's painful, but i think it's more painful to be tall and get ignored, which happens a lot too and I bet it really sucks the self steem out of your soul

oh boy

He's practically the same height as Hawkeye and Hulk man what the fuck is he overcompensating for?

something weird is still going one with his shoes, the way his pants are is weird.

I cant believe he cares, such a beta faggot i hope he deals with those issues

>inb4 projecting

because he doesnt have his lift in the shoe. the shoe is way too big and the trousers sink in

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

More like Robert Down There Jr., innit?

>Limb Lengthining Institute of Los Angeles
>Los Angeles

Yup, birthplace of insecurity right there.

Can't speak for the rest of them but every time I get a woody I thank God and forgive him for making me short.

You forget he was a junkie loser?

no, his lift is in, but he obviously had those pants fitted without the lifts on, wearing normal shoes. (probably because he didn't want a tailor to see his lifts). So when he puts his bigboy shoes on,
there's all this excess fabric, even with the cuffs turned up

pls ignore , i thought you were referring to the OP picture

I suspect that robert down here jr may have 4" lifts which is crazy.

does he lack self awareness or he just knows no one will say shit?

RDJ is short and his lift shoes are weird, but he has more money than all of Sup Forums combined and has fucked more women than we've ever talked to.

>fucked more women than we've ever talked to.

As if thats saying much

2.5-3inch heels? damn.

Where do you buy these? I'm 6'2'' and insecure about it.

RDJ has already done this

I've never actually seen shoes like this. I wonder how much he pays for them.

I speak with like zero new women a year so that's nothing expectacular

They're extremely common for women, and they look like absolute garbage because it fucks with the outward shape of the foot and makes it look like you have stupid looking hooves.
He probably gets his made to measure. Not that his look any better lol

Lol i'd rather be a manlet than be a cripple

>inserting a tube through your bone marrow
>literally breaking bones

yes

this is like the visualizatio of a fucking nightmare what the fuck

This is just sad.

He's a well liked multi-millionaire actor, why the fuck is he so insecure about his height?