ITT times the critics were wrong

ITT times the critics were wrong

One of my fav films of the 00''s

it was from '97 you fucking retard, neck yourself

There weren't wrong. It makes no sense that the other people followed him when ever he changed the reality.

the prison 'stigmata' scene was the only confusing part

It's from 2004 you fucking retard

>Release date: 16 April 2004
#Rekt

Come back so I can call you a retard some more. I like being right, it's fun

Ashton running like a retard in the manicomium by the end of the movie was truly awful.

Right?
They set up the rules for time travel and then in that one scene they completely just said, "fuck it".

It was completely unnecessary too. Just have Kelso bunk up with an insane person he has to manipulate. Boom. Problem solved.

they weren't though, if they had kept the original ending the critics would've cummed all over it, but that shitty disney ending plus critics really didn't like ashton at the time, it was a still birth before it hit cinemas

you mean where he strangles him self in the womb?

yea when I saw it in cinemas it them meeting on the street, only saw the other ending a year or solater when they released the dvd with the alt ending, at first iirc it was only a 'bonus scene' their wasn't even a alt-cut just the 'stillbirth' scene itself as an extra

Kek how were you so sure and so wrong?

this ones better

ITT times when plebs exposed themselves

I hated the ending of him kill himself.
I much preferred him telling the girl to fuck off at their first meet to avoid all the headaches.
He lives a good lives and she probably got molested. It's a win win

yea but then he meets her and ends up with damaged goods anyway, and all that shit about her multiple miscarriages is pointless, the whole theme of the movie that you can't change shit without fucking it up more is lost, its obvious the womb ending was the one written and it was changed at the last minute

anybody seen this one? I think its underrated.

no it sounds terrible

Confirmed for shit taste.
The killing himself ending was superior.
I mean the idea that EVERYONE was better off without him. That's fucking amazing.

also it implies that the two stillbirths before Evan had the same ability as him

It's the same plot but he travels by focusing in pictures of him from the past.