Why are people okay with voting for someone who's clearly the puppet of the ruler of another nation?

Why are people okay with voting for someone who's clearly the puppet of the ruler of another nation?

talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing

Pic possibly related?

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/donald-trump-working-for-russia.html#
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/vladimir_putin_has_a_plan_for_destroying_the_west_and_it_looks_a_lot_like.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muh russia boogey man.

Shills out for damage control, eh? Your corrupt woman and the shit show that is the DNA got caught. It's over. Though don't let me stop you from getting your shekels.

>I didn't read the article, so I'm just going to cover my ears and yell "shill"
If you read the article, you'd know why Trump wants to turn us all into Americucks for Putin's Russia

Putin probably cares more for our country than hillary.
Not really possible to promote her to people that know anything.

I'll give you another bump. You get paid per post, right?

Putin is superior to any DNC candidate

>Anyone who disagrees with my hugbox echo chamber is a shill!
Sure thing, chum. :^)

Let's keep it going, eh?

Are you going to bother to try to refute the fact that Trump is Putin's lapdog or just admit it?

>TPM

>implying anything in it is incorrect

TRUMPKEKS CAN'T REFUTE IT LOL

Nah. Just helping you make some extra money.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/donald-trump-working-for-russia.html#

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/vladimir_putin_has_a_plan_for_destroying_the_west_and_it_looks_a_lot_like.html

Where's the part where you tell me that this is nothing and Clinton is still more corrupt than someone who's bought and paid for by the head of state of a country who wants the end of Europe and America? :^)

And how much are you getting paid by Trump PACs or whatever?

Lol what a shit attempt at a thread. Better luck next time, Hilldawg.

It's not my fault that Trumpcucks just cover their ears whenever someone points out how Trump would ruin America if he won

reminder that this is the current narrative being test driven by the Clinton campaign and making the rounds with every single member of their media mailing list

"Donald Trump is literally an agent of Russia"

they've run out of everything else

I read the article earlier today and it's still a pile of circumstantial smoke and mirrors that proves literally nothing whatsoever about Trump and gives zero reason to believe he's a "puppet", same as when it was posted earlier today.

If there's anything substantial here, give us the gift of a smoking gun or fuck off

Really? The guy being heavily in debt to Russia, taking more money from Russia, and then doing exactly what Putin wants doesn't seem fucky at all to you?
What would it take for you? Video evidence of Trump physically sucking Putin's cock? They probably keep that hidden pretty well.