Are you prejudiced against women at all Sup Forums?

Are you prejudiced against women at all Sup Forums?
Be honest

Women are scum. They should be eliminated and people should be grown in vats.

who grows the vats?

Everyone is prejudiced against everyone. Whether they be black, white, Irish, have blue hair, have painted nails, wear Ralph Lauren clothing, drive a Honda.
Everyone is prejudice now stfu and get on with your life shill.

FPBP

What?
I mean like machines and stuff. Like in the Superman movie

who is machine

What? Stop talking like a retard

>

>Are you prejudiced against women at all Sup Forums?
>Be honest
Nah, im prejudiced against stupid useless people.

The fact that 95% of women are useless makes me hate them, but not because of their gender, I hate them because they are, as I said, useless.

Like, I once dated this very hot blue eyed blonde chick, and she had quite a nice body, but she was the most useless person I ever met.

Like, everyday I went home, and told her about my day and asked her about hers...

Every single freaking day she did the exact same thing, she painted her nails.

Like, I dated this bitch for 4 months, and in all that time, the only thing she did all day everyday, was paint her fucking nails...

How useless can a human being be withoun't becoming nothing but a decoration piece? The only thing that girl was good at was looking pretty, she literally had no skills, intelligence, ability or ambition at all, all she could do was look pretty and be a fuckdoll...

How can you respect someone like that? Much less love someone like that?

find someone better nerd

bene tleilax pls

Yes. I hate all women.

No. I dislike most of them, but I dislike most men as well.

yes, this prejudice was developed from observations I've made of them throughout my life.

That doesn't mean they one can prove me wrong , but I've found it more prudent to hold these prejudices internally until they prove themselves.

women are just women
theyre self-centered beyond reason, pampered their whole lives, and need to be taken care of

but they take care of children, make a house into a home, and can be fun to be around.

>but they take care of children, make a house into a home, and can be fun to be around.

increasingly rare.

I wasn't until I encountered feminism, now I've lost most respect for women. It had the complete opposite influence on me than intended. I suspect that's the same for a lot of people.

Sup Forums can probably show that it's another divisive jew tactic, but I don't really care. Ever since I stopped having expectations or standards for women I got a lot happier. Basically think of them as big children.

well then im not going to pay them for their time and they can die alone with their cats and gender studies degrees

maybe but not little girls

and the pendulum has to swing back eventually

I generally don't care for the company outside of sex, but I am social with them. If only to confirm my personal bias that they're all idiots.

>find someone better nerd
That is exactly what I did mate.

My point is: Most women are exactly like that.

They are swallow, useless beings whose only purpose in life is to look pretty and be used as a fucktoy by the males.

It is kind of hard to accept this truth, it made my stomach churn the first time I realized it, but it is a fact nonetheless.

I am now dating a girl that isn't really hot, she is kind of chubby, but at least she got a fucking brain in her head. She actually has ambition and is a caring, loving person.

Bottom line is, girls like my girlfriend are only a very small minority amongst the female gender, the vast majority of women are completly worthless and underserving of respect.

Women hate me. Never even had a female friend.

I love all anime girls.
I don't love non anime girls.

I probably am.
I'm less likely to take a woman's argument or decision seriously since it's most likely driven by emotion instead of reason.

>fat girls

i have feeling there will be a generation of men who marry women much younger than them if and when it does swing back.

The middle aged cat ladies will be desperate cougars or bitter loners.

thats what im gonna do

Ambition isn't exactly rare in modern women, indeed the whole stereotype of the modern woman is defined by ambition.

Nah I'm too socially stunted, boring and poor to ever get married. I'll be lucky if I can kiss.

Well, that is a rather easy problem to solve, stupidity isn't.

She just needs to go on a diet, join a gym and in the worst case scenario take some medicine or have a liposuction to solve the issue.

Stupidity and uselessness are not as easily solved, however. You can't teach a stupid spoiled whore like my ex-gf I mentioned in the previous post how to not be a stupid spoiled whore...

That is simply their nature, you know?

They are good for a fucking, a momentary pleasure, but you sure as fuck don't want to spend the rest of your life with the bitch.

Vote for lower age of consent now

Yes I am. Fuck women.

lmao no

This is a Chads only board

>Ambition isn't exactly rare in modern women, indeed the whole stereotype of the modern woman is defined by ambition.
Pfft, the feminist stereotype is all wrong.

What most women lack ambition, they don't care if they are the queen of england or a literal cum sock for some nigger drugdealer, as long as they get their basic needs met, like food, shelter, fun, luxury and pleasure they don't really give a fuck about anything else.

It is not that women all women are like this, just the vast majority of them.

But that ambition is typically based in the reality or matched with capability. Sure you have you top 10-20% but the others are just ridiculous in their ambition.

Example: Took a girl on a date that kept telling me over and over that she wanted to join the "Air Force Special Forces" , I asked if she meant pararescue, she kept saying "Special Forces". I gently suggested she might mean security forces, and she just kept with her delusion.

She kinda chubby, didn't exercise, played lots vidya and a whore. But she just knew she was "Special Forces" material because a recruiter told her so.