Hellboy in Hell #9 Storytime

For some fucked up reason no one is doing it.

The penultimate issue

Other urls found in this thread:

www96.zippyshare.com/v/usVyCXjB/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good man.

After what, 4 years? We're nearly there.

Jeez, I wonder how this is all going to end

>screw that I want a divorce

Amazing

>In my defense, I was drinking a lot in those days

Oh, HB, never change

>For some fucked up reason no one is doing it.

It's because Hellboy is shit.

Oh you

>Yet who would have thought the old man to have had so much blood in him
Macbeth again hm

if only, then Sup Forums would talk about it.

Fuck, that's a great issue.

I fuckin' knew HB wouldn't do this on his own volution. That bitch told him!
I love how the overshadowed Macbeth paralelisms take full form here. Based Mignola.

Well,that's it. Hell's frozen over,and the only way out we've already seen; unleash the armt of Hell and bring down the barriers.

Goddam, we'll have to wait a for a lot of BPRD issues to actually see it. Don't think last HiH will show anything of the actual fight.

Also,without the crown and sword, will Igor Bromhead's last vision come to be real?

What was his last vision again?

Hellboy riding a dragon,wearing his father's armor and ring, wielding his sword while also wearing the Crown on his head and leading the army of Hell.

It's Happening

So Ed said Hellboy had 3 things left to do and Ed took on 1 of them for himself - what are the other 2?

Going to miss Mignola's Hellboy so much, I love the intertextuality

Suppose the first was killing Satan/destroying Pandemonium,the other one being to unleash the Army on Earth to fight back the Ogdru Hem so Hellboy can face Ogdru Jahad one on one.

I really hope the final issue is extended length

>I really hope the final issue is extended length
Don't think we're gonna see the final showdown between HB and Ogdru J in next issue,user.

But I'm not ready

Why is this book so underwhelming?

Wow. What a shitty ring.

The last panel is GORGEOUS

I can't help but feel a bit of glee at hell going to... hell

BOI HE BOUT DO IT

Best defense.

He could still get it back somehow? The Leviathan is still down there.

I suppose Mignola will go the road of "It's Hand of Doom nigga, I ain't gotta explain shit" and he'd be right to do it really

HB doesn't need the Crown to claim the Army; that's the Hand's jam. What I wonder is,now that the Crown is lost,will Hellboy actually appear as Bromhead saw him or in another way? Guess we'll find out in a month.

or maybe Leviathan was the dragon Bromhead saw? He could have a grudge against Ogdru Jahad because of similar gimmick

Without the crown he cant be the apocalypse bringer, maybe without it he can do whatever he wants with the army.

Well that escalated quickly.

Oh yeah, her.

The real question to me is, what will finally convince HB to claim that army? He's resisted the very thought of it from day one and there's been no indication he's changed his mind,

Why the fuck would he?

Nah,it looks different,though maybe Leviathan will have something to do,in the end.

Good point. Astaroth wanted the army to invade Heaven,apparently. If Hellboy can do what he wants with those soldiers,sure as Hell he will turn them agaisnt the Ogdru Jahad.

Which book was that story collected in? I think it was in Dark Horse presents and not a regular issue.

>Good point. Astaroth wanted the army to invade Heaven,apparently. If Hellboy can do what he wants with those soldiers,sure as Hell he will turn them agaisnt the Ogdru Jahad.

All those asshole demons were pretty antsy to make sure he took the crown. The fucking thing is probably cursed and makes you wanna be the asshole end of the world most likely.

It was in DHP, and it was recently collected in Hellboy in Mexico.

Sweet I don't have that yet.

You will be.

>The real question to me is, what will finally convince HB to claim that army? He's resisted the very thought of it from day one and there's been no indication he's changed his mind,

The World is ending and humanity is about to be wiped out.

In the Arthurian cycle the king returns at the lands darkest hour.

Dunno. I still don't get why no other demon (apart from Hellboy's cousin,Ualac,in "Box full of evil") dared to take the crown for themselves, if it's so poweful. Astaroth stated in Hellboy in Hell 6,if I remember correctly, that he didn't want to take the crown because the Harbringer of Doom title came with it. Maybe you're right an it's cursed.

Pretty much this. It's something like in The Storm and the Fury,with all those dead knights; though he didn't poured the Grail himself, the thing was using the army to save England. And he's gotta use the army to save Humanity.

Does Hellboy actually now anything about how fucked the world is right now? Last thing he saw was the dick-like monster appeared in Salt Lake, and in Mignolaverse chronology that was years ago. A lot has happened while he's been in Hell.

He said he was going to rejoin the BPRD after the Fury but then ya know, he died

>Hell is literally freezing over
Ahhhhhh I'm freaking out there is so much pottery within the fucking Hellboy universe

Yeah,but nobody has told him nothing since then. He doesn't know one of the Ogdru Jahad is on Earth right,for instance.

He still doesn't know Roger died

>penultimate

So. There still one to go?

Hellboy in Hell 009 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www96.zippyshare.com/v/usVyCXjB/file.html

>Roger saw Shax,and Shax told him to give Hellboy his regards
>Now they're both dead

It all ends in a month

ohhh shit

>hell actually freezes over

shit's getting real, can't wait for the finale

hellbump

Oh it's these guys again

When does the final issue come out?

Next month I think.

ive been meaning to start up hellboy, but the site i use doesnt have all of it, any recommendations on where to read it?

buy it

what he gon do

Took me too long to figure that out, especially since we already had ice in hell.

Bump

>Hell freezing over
>Hellboy's wife murders the King of Hell

I can't handle all this pottery

im a poorfag, cant afford the whole thing

Go to the archive and search "chronological mignolaverse", there's a mega link with all of it in chronological order; wether reading it for the first time in order by time or not is a good idea I don't know.

Bump

Whens the next part come out

June 1st

its more than a maybe

they all say that

what are you gonna do?

Jeezus, I've been waiting for this since I was a kid