Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germans are tsunderes.

based

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk comediao

>Implying this comes close to making up for 7-1

>I-i dont care

Attached: polipepe.png (1280x1280, 717K)

welp, 7x2

> It's another Huezilians hype themselves up before the WC only to get crushed at the tournament episode

Attached: images (2).jpg (280x180, 8K)

It literally is tho

This. Unironically the best result. Hue tears will be even sweeter

>1 shot on goal

DOMINATED

reddit.com

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN! IT'S NOT FAIR!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 8873975938.png (485x539, 307K)

was germany even playing their c team?

well >we didn't even play well, which makes it even worse.

Friendlies are pretty useless as a marker of potential success. We beat everyone who made the semis of the 2016 Euros in friendlies in the build up and look where we ended up.

You're confused. You're describing England.

We didn't have Neymar. Man, Germanics are such sore losers. Always finding excuses. i've seen germans saying that 2002 doesn't count because their team was shit. lmao

Dude you're still their pet monkey

digits and germany wins this wc

Attached: checkem.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>implying friendlies count
kek, try again in the WC.

Englands premature hype is just a meme at this point. They don't take it seriously themselves. While you guys really believe you are gonna be WC.

Congrats to the win against Germanys B team. But after this match I see even less of a chance for brazil getting to semifinals, let alone winning that thing. Pretty weak performance cosnidering the fact that this was your muhh revenge game.

Friendlies are useful to give real practice for the team, test tactics and test the level of the team to a certain point. It won't give us a medal but it helps psychologically because now the team won't have so much uncertainty in their minds and feel more confidence. If they face Germany they won't be as nervous as if this friendly didn't happen.

It is.
Literally nobody actually gives a shit.

Dios mio that was close....

The "revenge game" already happened at the Olympics.
Don't worry, we have 5 titles. We know the difference between a friendly and a WC title.

This is by far the most reddit meme ever to prosper here

It's literally just a friendly game tho.

How did Trapp start for Germany lol

>Titles dustier that OP's Sex Gong
>Being this hype from a friendly
I hope you get knocked out in groups so America can preform a "peacekeeping" mission there.

2002 isn't that long ago, burger.