Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke running for Senate seat in Louisiana

"Washington (CNN)Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke announced his US Senate campaign Friday in Louisiana, promising to defend the rights of European Americans.

"Thousands of special interest groups stand up for African-Americans, Mexican Americans, Jewish Americans, etc.," he said in a YouTube video. "The fact is that European Americans need at least one man in the United States, one man in Congress, who will defend their rights and heritage."

Duke, a former Republican state representative and convicted felon, said his emphasis on the rights of European Americans is what distinguishes him.

"I believe in equal rights for all and respect for all Americans. However what makes me different is I also demand respect for the rights and the heritage of European Americans," he said."

cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/david-duke-senate-race/

WE

WUZ

Combo breaker

Is he a reptilian?

KANGZ

Fuck you Aussie Chink

It's a free country. If you don't like him, then don't vote for him. It's that simple

Well he is a wizard, I bet they'll elect him just because they don't want a pissed off wizard to destroy the state.

(You)

His eyes are too far apart. Also, everybody on the right hates him.

I DO like him! He speaks the truth about the Jews.

>European Americans
is this guy even european

If he is white then why did he have to wear a mask made out of the face of a white person?

He is of Scottish descent but born in Louisiana.

yes. love him. i hope that he wins.

Stop trying to make Duke support happen. Its not going to happen.

Why do you say that Moishe?

Question

Why does the KKK, who hate Catholics, wear the same dress used in a Catholic tradition?

This guy hates bread. Scum like him can't take public office.

David Duke is a fucking useful idiot at best. All his campaign will do is serve to be one more talking point against Trump.

What? Why?

Whats wrong with his face?

The western world was built on bread, and my country is especially obscessed with it. I'm genuinely triggered by this man and his irrational hatred for something so wonderful.

Damn, now I'm Hungry for bread.

I know. Bread is great. I mean I could understand someone not liking certain kinds of bread but all bread? What the fuck does he make sandwiches with?

>tfw when africa and no bread

He looks kinda like an alien

This. Guy is obviously a democrat plant.

Africa may not have a lot of things but surely you've got bread...

right?

RIGHT?

Why do people with zero chance insist on running for positions of influence and power?

FBI / CIA PLANT

FUCK THIS GUY

Looks good on your resume?

I'm proud to be voting for KKK Grand Wizard David Duke this year.

Anglicanism

What the fuck is wrong with his face?

Interesting how the KKK has evolved from "lynch all niggers" to "I just am proud to be white"

God forbid the dems and libtards keep an open mind and do some research.

my first thought would be, a lot.

(((Ku Klux Klan)))

He looks like an undead reptilian which is terrifying to say the least

This guy is a controlled shill.

He says he will run as a Republican but will it even be possible? Can they ban him from running under their party? He did win as a Republican in the 80s but today the GOP is too pozzed.

kek

Can't Nuke the Duke

RNC has disavowed, Trumps proxy Newt told him to fuck off on twitter. He wont get on an R ticket.

KKK is anti-jew, ya dummy.

The KKK is a shitheap of people we don't relate to on too many issues.

NOT AN ARGUMENT.

They're anti-jew. That nip was saying they were. End of story.

What positions do polacks and david duke disagree on? I would reckon we have very few disagreements.

dukeforsenate.com/issues/

Why is meritocracy a member of the Baseball Furies?

Virtually none. David Duke was Sup Forums before Sup Forums was a thing

You are now aware this is a shill thread to slide the Hillary threads