Is this the most redpilled moment in television history?

is this the most redpilled moment in television history?
youtube.com/watch?v=vqpeT62uc58

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgGnBCDfCLM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RHxv0bxzo
youtube.com/watch?v=4gHGqy5o0VQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IMZtP2d2XGA
youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU
youtu.be/IAA2KxgqVvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah, this is
youtube.com/watch?v=UgGnBCDfCLM

how long will the absolute madman last at sirius xm

Well, he's not wrong.

But why wasn't he killed?

I can't imagine being white.

Knowing your ancestors ran this country with an iron fist and EVERYONE loved you. now you just see your empire crumble right in frot of your eyes. Jews, niggers and spics all out numbering you ever day, quite sad really.

it's still pretty fun

Nick talks about this stuff a lot still. I wouldn't have noticed the thing about commercials back when this clip was new, but nowadays its really obvious the placement of races in certain television commercials. Nick was on to something there.

Of course, I also think whining about shit like that too much is the conservative version of SJWs whining about character portrayal in media, so make of it what you will I guess.

Even though Nick Dipalo literally wants it to be 1955, he is funny and quick as fuck still.

Nick Dipaolo is so based. One of the few stand up comics I actually like.

Yeah but just like Ancient Rome, they all want to be us. In 1000 years some future civilization will be combing through this shitposts and laughing at us.

this is high up there
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RHxv0bxzo

what the fuck show is this

Goddamn that's funny

Did this ever air?
This it's the type of thing that would get a show cancelled immediately

Test

It didn't work

is talkin bout trump?

this still makes me laugh. he got fired after this

youtube.com/watch?v=4gHGqy5o0VQ

Holy fuck this is like straight out of a comedy movie

Italians aren't white

>Hispanics and Blacks have issues with each other
Whats the deal between them?

Can't be racist, the guy's not white and could not benefit from systematic racism.

y'know the moors..

John oliver if he were actually funny

Moops*

>you think I'm not gonna give money to someone just because he's white?
>maybe if you're jewish

Holy shit

held his ground i guess? good on the black guy for actually taking the argument to him instead of just sperging.

This is truly the first time i've agreed with opinions from fox news, what's the story behind that guy ?

spics will actually work for a living. they hate that blacks are always looking for a handout and are lazy af

He was selling a book.

>why isn't everyone who isn't a white male forming an alliance suddenly?

(((they))) are trying to push this us vs them galvanization but truly it's every group for itself

The racist guy is Samoan, not Hispanic. This is interesting that he's racist against black people, because every Samoan I've ever met has been a huge piece of shit. I used to go to a bar where Samoans would show up every fucking night and start shit until the bar banned them.

It's a weird position, because everyone shits on you because they know you still have tons of power. They chip away at it and try to make it unpopular and it's still better than being anything else

Wow

Samoans are fucking wild, they literally ready to fight at all times, and they are built to fuck shit up too.

O&A was never good

I remember Nick appearing on O&A one time and he and Ant were reminiscing of a time when you could have a black burglar or a white judge on television. Nick is absolutely fucking hilarious

All Islander Asians are fucking maniac alcoholics.

Hawaiians, Filipinos, Samoans, etc. As a whole they're nice decent people but man partying with them can be a terrible mistake.

A man stating his opinion. Imagine that.

It made me laugh more than the Daily Show. Conservative hacks pretending to be comedians.

>Dipaolo
italian origins, therefore not white

kek
It's funny how most people don't know that Latinos and Blacks hate each other.

Oh it turns out he's Polynesian, my bad.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IMZtP2d2XGA

Jesus Christ...

What does that have to do with being Indian?

Nice try with the divide and conquer tactics, Bernstein.

No, they want to be like the people that accomplished great things in the arts, politics, war, etc, not a white pasty shitposter that is racist not because he's truly superior like those other great men but because girls give more attention to the black kid and think he's a nerd freak.

>akshually

I'm actually italian though

>david kike
no

Well then accept that you're white.

Because he's wrong.

If you're right and your in front of millions, you die, if you're wrong and in the same situation, you live.

Is it that hard to understand?

Is this the original snek?

Liberals really were meme pioneers.

HOLY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU

Always liked this one. Not sure what this guy was doing on MSNBC anyway.

youtu.be/IAA2KxgqVvk

Holy shit!

Can't argue with anything he said.

oh shit why did he do this? was he about to be fired already?

I can't imagine being a shitskin when the Anglo decides it's time to fight again....

>That unapologetic, high energy, solo banter
What a beautiful man

Poo in loo isn't just a meme.

>indians shit on the street [see designated shitting street comics]
>up to her dick height in shit

>that laugh at 0:52

my fucking sides holy shit

Judge Nap is based

also check out Michael Malice and Dave Smith

If Hannity bolts, one of them should get a show

>published in 2014
he's talking about Trump, yeah. retard.

>when you know you're fucked so you just double and triple your bantz down

came here to post this madman

I dunno, I actually live without any kind of racial hangups. It's pretty nice not being autistic white trash.

>gives big dramatic speech
>turns out at the end that it's a plug for his new book

Fucking. Based.

Based Polynesians

that's fine to some extent but I guarantee everything you like about life and the comforts it provides is due to white civilization

Pretty true they a have problem with the whole stopping when your drunk. Also doesn't help they can drink so much before they get drunk.

It's so funny that you guys think this moron is some kind of a hero. Finally the stupid half of the population have a movement I guess. Well good for you guys! I hope it takes you far in life.

Based Kiwi bantz at its finest.