White people move out of cites

>White people move out of cites.
>WHITE FIGHT! THAT'S RACIST! RACIST ASS WHITE PEOPLE WITH NO DIGNITY!
>White people move into cities.
>GENTRIFICATION! THAT'S RACIST! RACIST ASS WHITE PEOPLE STILL BE PRACTICING COLONIALISM AND SHIT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Rw5MosKRm4
youtube.com/watch?v=rIMFWl3sm3U
eastbayexpress.com/oakland/racial-profiling-via-nextdoorcom/Content?oid=4526919
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My city is one of the most gentrified cities in the country

It also happens to be one of the whitest. The suburbs surrounding it are also hilariously white (some approach 90%) for America.

You only start to see minorities once you go 30 minutes south or cross a bridge into a different state.

Cities should just be strongholds for African Americans. The Countrysides and Rural America will be for Whites and Hispanics

Portland or Asheville?

>hispanics
>willingly giving your best land to foreign invaders
you are the definition of cuck, kys

The only two things that prevent black people from creating paradise on earth are the presence of white people or the absence of white people. It changes hourly.

>GENTRIFICATION
That shit turned one of the most violent hoods on my state into a hipster cafe with comfy bars
Give me more

He is almost definitely Hispanic. Tries to throw us off by saying Africans should be confined to cities, then slides in that Hispanics should own land in the countryside alongside whites.

Not so fast, Juan. You have to go back.

Not just that, but now the same people who hate gentrification also rage against suburbs AT THE SAME TIME.
Where the fuck do they expect people to live?

Gentrification creates value out of the nastiest parts of town, turning them in a place for people with a job to live and new businesses to open at the cost of displacing the local population that is being priced out of the area.

That sucks but the nogs and kebabs forget those are areas often used to be inhabited by white working class people a generation or two ago which they turned into an absolute shithole. In most cases, it turned out so bad the whites had to GTFO away from them. Fuck them.

Anyone that lives or collects benefits or lives in subsidized housing doesn't shit to say about where they want to live or the shit gang culture they spawned. Fuck them in the ear, fuck them in the other ear.

nah fuck that, we should get the cities, they should be forced to live in the styx

>California is actually trying to pass an "exit tax" law that would make it financially impossible for most white people leave the state

Literally slaves being forced to work to pay for niggers and illegals.

People only complain about gentrification because it perfectly showcases the distinctions between white people and black.

>Cali outcucking itself
Holy shit. Where is the revolution?

They leave (the flight of the cucklords) then they want back in.
They dont do this by just moving in like a normal person, they kick every minority out first.

Fuck whites

Gentrification is like social mobility, it cuts both ways. What should be tackled is sketchy foreign investors fucking up the local housing market for everyone. If your native, working population cannot afford to buy or rent a home, it's a problem. Too many cities in the US and Europe are turning in amusement parks for the international super rich and that's fucked up : New-York, London, Paris have become stupidly expensive, even ugly Berlin is beginning to turn this way.

youtu.be/2Rw5MosKRm4

what you said is redundant, their argument is basically just

>white people exist
>THAT'S RACIST

thats the most retarded thing i've read today

Hispanics are bro-tier. I'm a blonde-haired blue-eyed Aryan male so I should know.

You should be more worried about evicting those emus that are raping your women and stealing your children

>white people
DAS BAD
>anyone who hates white people
DAS GUD

youtube.com/watch?v=rIMFWl3sm3U

enjoy.

same shit. Different day

>they kick every minority out first
>a rise in price = kicking out

If you don't understand economic processes you're gonna end up poor and destitute no matter what.

Based Chinese are displacing dindus in my city, although section ape and low income nig-nests sadly can't be moved because Gibs come first.

We ended up with a nice new downtown with some coon islands, so the crack smoking street beggars and muggers can simply stroll out their front door to easily ruin the day of decent people.

MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

blacks need to give harlem back to the jews then

That pic just keeps getting longer.

>dat flag
what state, jefe?

I hope that they all starve. Wish it actually.

funny thing is that gentrification is happening in historically black and latino towns in SF, Oakland, and L.A.

This is actually happening a lot in Oakland
>On Nextdoor, people give away free furniture or fruit from their backyards.
>Users reunite lost dogs with their owners. Members organize community meetings and share tips about babysitters and plumbers.
>But under the "Crime and Safety" section of the site, the tone is much less neighborly.
>There, residents frequently post unsubstantiated "suspicious activity" warnings that result in calls to the police on Black citizens who have done nothing wrong.
>In recent months, people from across the city have shared with me Nextdoor posts labeling Black people as suspects simply for walking down the street, driving a car, or knocking on a door.
>Users have suggested that Black salesmen and mail carriers may be burglars.
>One Nextdoor member posted a photo of a young Black boy who failed to pick up dog poop and suggested that his neighbors call the police on him.
>White residents have also used Nextdoor to complain and organize calls to police about Black residents being too noisy in public parks and bars — raising concerns that the site amplifies the harmful impacts of gentrification.
>On Nextdoor and other online neighborhood groups — including Facebook pages and Yahoo and Google listservs — residents have called Black and Latino men suspicious for being near bus stops, standing in "shadows," making U-turns, and hanging around outside coffee shops.
>Residents frequently warn each other to be on the look out for suspects with little more description than "Black" and "wearing a hoodie."

original article:
>eastbayexpress.com/oakland/racial-profiling-via-nextdoorcom/Content?oid=4526919

I think I'll name my son Gentriford

>3 generation household
>in all that time nobody could be bothered to save up and buy their own home

Just like the savage redman who traded his land for shiny beads, you deserve to be displaced.

McKillyourself

Blacks always say racist business practices herded blacks into undesirable living conditions, underprivileged neighborhoods blasé blasé, but what about the projects?
Weren't those designed specifically to help the lowest class? White people didn't force blacks to use them as crack dens and whore houses.

I've seen good white neighborhoods go to shit, and neighborhoods I've always known to be shit weren't shit with my dad was my age. I just don't get how whites are responsible for that.

The funny part is that blacks say it's "undesirable" housing but it's only undesirable because it's filled with blacks.

To keep a neighborhood "good" you need basically 3 things

>dicipline your kids if they fuck with the neighbors
>put trash in the bin
>basic maintenance, painting etc.

it is not hard at all.

You forgot the whites

Impossible with blacks, no matter where they are or came from.