This is the BEST Jedi of the prequel era. Prove me wrong

This is the BEST Jedi of the prequel era. Prove me wrong.

BANE?

he fucking dies
so no

but all of the Jedi die

Thats not Kit Fisto.

Luke is dead??

Amazing taste.
Plo Koon is patrician tier.

>Luke
>Jedi
Not anymore :^)

There is no need to die like a pleb tho

if I pull that off will you die

literally yes

Actually yes, the mask reduces oxygen content in the air because his species doesn't need as much and he would be overwhelmed and anti-suffocate

This also means he can go in space, which is what makes the first few episodes of clone wars so based

Ki Adi Mundi had the lamest death, though

This was my favorite Jedi as kid, I remember playing as him in that Jedi Power Battles Game on the PS1 with my dad as Qui Gon.

>yoda
>obi wan
>kit fisto and windu solely on their blade skill

>Kit Fisto for his blade skill
but he gets killed in like 0.5 seconds when fighting Sheev

>fisto
>skill

lel

sheev outskilled them, but they were still probably the best duelist among the jedi

Best duelists were Anakin, Windu, and Obi-Wan though

Obi with high ground > everyone else

If only he fought Vader on a higher elevation..

go back to r/prequelmemes you fucking vermin

Obi was defeated but then gained the highest ground of becoming a force spirit

Was pic related a good decision, Sup Forums?

What is that?

Depends on how into the franchise you are.
For casual viewers, she doesn't really add anything, and the fact that she never shows up for anything as important as her former master's son becoming a jedi means she's inconsequential to the core story, in spite of how integral to the Rebellion she is portrayed as being in the series.

hgnnnn

Unironically one of the best Lucas ever made.

Are Jedi allowed to be lewd?

That's pretty sad if that's true...

Power levels go like this:
>Sheev, Yoda
>Suit Vader
>Anakin
>Dooku, Windu, Old Ben
>Obi Wan, Maul
Obi Wan beat Anakin on Mustafar because Anakin was a complete mess and out of control

he's a big guy

That's not Ace "Out The Windu" Dindu

>triple 7s

Also, Luke and Ben going to his planet in the EU, only to find his species' order is fucking crazy and broken.

I thought Anakin was weaker after going into the suit

4me

did she ever got to jedi?

i didnt watch rebels, just clone wars and she ended up being edgy dark jedi with assajj

his potential became less because he was half robot, but he still grew in power

Anakin hit 75% of Sheev's power when in the suit, he was only a disappointment relative to the potential he MIGHT have reached outside of it

not that guy, but
his cibernetic enhances made him physically stronger
I think the suit limited his potential overall, but he was still stronger than before, just not as much as he would have been.

It cut off his potential but experience, training under sheev, and improved strength and speed from his cybernetics like grievous made him more powerful.

>Anakin fucking Ahsoka
delete this

>an orange fridge

I like how he looks but qui gon will always be monica.

At first she's shit but when she gets an actual personality she becomes a great addition and really adds on a Akins distrust of the Jedi ordrr

but Monica was worst Friends girl

>not rachel

>anakin stronger than 3 people he lost to
Wat. I'll give you in phantom menace he ducked pretty good but dooku raped him in 3 seconds as an old man in clone wars and only lost when he was literally having a stroke and didn't know what he was saying

I meant what I said

>she is killed in the shit Rebels show thinking that she had failed as an apprentice and that she betrayed her master in abandoning him to evil
it's not fair

she wasn't killed

>only lost when he was literally having a stroke and didn't know what he was saying
Nice headcanon

Dooku was one of my favourite characters

He fought general grievous in his fucking lair. Hes super skilled. But it's still my 2nd fav
Obiwan
Kit fist
Anakin
Mace
Yoda

The suit is built so shit to limit him because palpentine didn't want to be surpassed by him

Source?

They confirmed at Celebration that she will be returning in some form in Season 4. We don't know any details about what form her "return" will take.

he does absolutely nothing except die in episode 3

>twice the pride double the foal
Horses aren't even a part of of star wars so what did he mean?

He's a bro in The Clone Wars