Whites are master race

>whites are master race

>w*ites

Wh*Tes

>there exists a "white race"

>egyptians were wh*Te

>snown*ggers are white

>wh*te “people”

>Europeans havent achieved enough scientific breakthroughs or shaped the lifes of billions for the better through lifting the burdon of manual labour through technolgical breakthroughs to make up for their colonial past(which btw is unique to the "white race") or claim that they are any better then lets say asians or africans

>germany
>shaping the lives of billions for the better

by turning them into soap or what?

and lampshades

Europeans bashed each others skull in for quite a while till they decided theyd share their favourite past time with the rest of the world

>I'm a European descendant of peasants and I deserve credit for what a minority of rich and well connected people were able to do largely because they had free time and money and not because they were actually smart

just as much as im made to take responsibility for my anchestors crimes

ether both or non

also we are talking about the legacy of the "white race" not individuals or just the present european population

It should be none, ToBeHonest, but you should still be able to appreciate and reflect upon their actions.

im fine with taking no credit for my anchestors achievements and being judged soly by my own merits

as long as no one blames me for shit people have done that ive never interacted with
lel

*judged solely on my own merits

none, where did I ever say you were responsible for your ancestors crimes (and lets be real your ancestors were probably the victims of more crimes than anything)

the same thing applies for the "white race" broadly

>Europeans achieved so much not because they were ones of the first to settle down on fertile lands with good climate and had time to develop and advanced culture

just in generell
those two points should be coupled in my opinion

>take away all medals and trophies of the top athletes in the world ,their genetics couldve only gotten them so far without the advanced training facilities and nutrition they wouldnt have reached their success and all the athletes from poorer countries with less optimal conditions should be assumed just as good

yes, the white race is the ultimate synthesis of beauty and intelligence

BLEEGHHRHRHRHRHRRRRR

Long ago in a distant land, I, Yakub, the shapeshifting master of whiteness, unleashed an unspeakable evil. But, a foolish African warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to opposed me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future where my evil is law. Now, the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Yakub.