ITT: We praise our creator

ITT: We praise our creator

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQJFVzQ5eS8*
youtube.com/watch?v=DiK5z3pbXgI
youtube.com/watch?v=YMUzf-hW28I
thediplomat.com/2013/08/islamic-cult-dressed-as-ninjas-attempt-to-claim-malaysian-throne/
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/12/raja-bomoh-protects--malaysia-from-north-korea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who created the asian race?

your mom

some beta white male unable to find a white woman

Asians are just depigmented Khoi-San people.

go suck some dicks sven

They think rubinoids (Amerindians) and citrinoids (Asians) are intermediate steps in between blacks and whites

Fu Wangz

>Abbreviation NOI
>Formation July 4, 1930; 87 years ago
>Founder Wallace Fard Muhammad
>Founded at Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
>Type Political religious movement
>Legal status Active
>Headquarters Mosque Maryam, Chicago, Illinois
>Location United States
Why americans love to believe in bullshit like this so much? Is this because of """"""""""""""""american education""""""""""""""""

ASIANS are down syndrome BLACK
semi-human

picture of Wallace Fard Muhammad, creator of that movement.
really make you think

also Malcolm X was 1/4 white, I ask myself why on their mads they never considers him like a half-demon or some shit like that?
how it works exactly? black blood remove your white devil blood?
that shit doesn't make any sense but they unironically believe, I cringed so much watching the movie of Spike Lee.

Cringe scenes from that movies:
>youtube.com/watch?v=dQJFVzQ5eS8*
he see the guru of the cult appearing to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=DiK5z3pbXgI
"god is black" woaw the universal immaterial entity is a human being!!!! and he know it reading a dictionnary!

youtube.com/watch?v=YMUzf-hW28I
cringe cuckoldry scene.

that movie was nothing but fanboyism of Spike Lee, that guy have also really a HUGE PROBLEM with italians on his others movies, probably because the Brooklyn Terrones bullied him, being the only one black living on an italian neighborhood.

I wonder what actual islamists think of NOI

I don't think there are that many Muslims out there who actually believe that bullshit. Not even ISIS fucks with NOI. Even ISIS thinks that they're weird.

>when KARA BOGA appears before you

>According to The Autobiography of Malcolm X, all the races other than the black race were by-products of Yakub's (spelled Yacub in the biography) work, as the "red, yellow and brown" races were created during the "bleaching" process;[3] however, the "black race" included Asian peoples, considered to be shared ancestors of the Moors. "Whites" were defined as Europeans. Elijah Muhammad also asserted that some of the new white race "tried to graft themselves back into the black nation, but they had nothing to go by." As a result, they became gorillas. "A few were lucky enough to make a start, and got as far as what you call the gorilla. In fact, all of the monkey family are from this 2,000 year history of the white race in Europe."[2]

so there you have it finns are actually asians brothers of BLACKS

Finns mutated

Same way we view ISIS, misguided folks who pops up from time to time. We also have local cults that make the news every decade or so like these ninja LARPers.
thediplomat.com/2013/08/islamic-cult-dressed-as-ninjas-attempt-to-claim-malaysian-throne/
And this notorious guy
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/12/raja-bomoh-protects--malaysia-from-north-korea/
Do not eat or drink while watching the video or you will choke from laughter.

What do Christians think of Henotheists or Mormonism

Nah man, the movie was self aware, this is about a man's journey to find the truth and how he enthusiastically embraces the mirages he finds along his travels, there's disapointment in there if you watch the whole thing and not just out of context cherry picked parts, like how he laters travels to Africa and gets some context on how different things are in there or how he goes to Meccah and realizes he's a racist. The man in the aparition, Elijah Muhamad, is the same man who has him killed. Either you haven't watched the movie or you're being dishonest here.

The scene with the dictionary is meta-commentary sure, but it's mostly there for immersion and for effect.

junkies-Khan