THE GREAT DEBATE

Who will win the 2018 World Cup?

Last match:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t-rI2RST_CY

Attached: Brazil vs sPAIN.jpg (512x288, 22K)

I don't know who, but I know that Brazil will not

well, one is suffering 7-1s, the other one is delivering 6-1s, so it's pretty easy to guess

NOT SO FAST

Attached: Flag-Pins-France-Belgium.jpg (400x320, 59K)

Africa A is so much better than Africa B

Brazil have 5 world cups
Spain just a meme 1

KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

We're the favorite imo

kek

with that logic, AC Milan would have a big chance to win CL next year, and we know that ain't gonna happen.

monkey boy

7 x 1
x

>brazilian logic

at least you have the excuse of living in favelas and not going to school

Germany or Spain
Maybe France if they don't surrender on the final

DUDE gay we have an actual BEST TEAM

LMAO YOU'RE DELUDED Spain doesn't stand a chance

NOW DIP FROM MY BOARD YOU LOSER!

This Brazil will win 7 of 10 matches against this Germany
and 8 of 10 mactches against Spain imo.

BECAUSE? WE HAVE A COACH LADIES ABD GENTLEMAN. Tite

1x0

13-5-5

>Brazil thinking they're the shit because they won a friendly

5-2-2

THE ONLY TEAM WE WOULD HAVE TROUBLE IS SPAIN.

SORRY

MBAPPE GOOD BUT HES A CHOKER

>all those europoops SEETHING
lmao, based monkey bro.

I have Belgium knocking you out

Belgium will scrape by the group stage and get knocked out right after. Screencap my post.

>You know remember that Brazil unironically thought they were going to win the World Cup because they won this Mickey Mouse trophy

thats were you are wrong monkey bro.

World Cup final is Mexico vs Portugal.

Screen cap this puto.

Attached: 147478397431.jpg (593x399, 38K)

Attached: messi laugh.jpg (600x600, 64K)

unirolically Iceland

you are like 60 IQ right?

1-0
shut up hans

Germany is going to demolish anyone they face.

Spain is a meme team right now. Isco is trash since he went to Madrid and Iniesta is old and just wants to fuck off after the Cup. To be honest, I expect Spain failing to get out of groups like last WC.

Belgium couldn't knock a wank out m8. If theyre getting beaten by Wales then they're going to get...... Hue-miliated.

I just came up with that right now.

The way Spain plays football is unique and will drive any team they face absolutely crazy. Spain is the absolute favorite of the competition imho.

You're aware that Brazil was playing with A team and Germany with B team right ?

I'm hoping Iniesta burns out by the quarter-finals
who knows what kind of drugs they'll give to him though

>belgium
Why people keep falling for this meme I've been hearing about this best generation or something for almost a decade yet they never achieve shit

at least he might be employed

Attached: 155OKHDv_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

guys i really don't think spain is going to get far

Come on, as much as I dislike so many players on that team it is pretty obvious that it can beat anyone. The way they're able to find so easily openings is absolutely mad. No other team can do that.
In france we're amazed when 2 players connect on the pitch, like "wow what a good pass". There are 96 pass like this in one game when Spain is on the field.

This is the problem you have in Spain. You don't give value to your own team. Spain should reach semifinals at least.

They have one of the best coaches in the tournament, you shall see

pssst let them have their moment.

switzerland will kick argentina out in the quarter and in brazil in the semi

1. Germany
2. Spain
3. France
4. Brazil

Why not? Both Alba and Carvajal got better since the last euro, same with Isco and obviously Asensio. And now it seems like Lopetegui knnows how to play with Koke and Thiago. If there's something that we should worry about is strikers, they're good but not even close to Villa's level.

Iniesta is old now so what, it's not like we are playing exactly like the 2010 WC and thank god for that because that just wouldn't work without Xavi.

I really shall not

I want England or a meme team that never won before something shitty and poor but not too black.

Whassup

We will finally see who the greatest nation in the world.

the draw against germany and the first half against argentina are real indicators of their level, right now I'd say they are among the top 8 but could go out at any stage

I mean, argentina without messi was taking a shit on them during the first half even though they were losing. Play like that in a wc tourney and you are out

STAP

Attached: 1386010306200.jpg (600x600, 17K)

you know, what happened to those two nations in 2014

Spain is looking good from Euro, Egypt from CAF.
The day brazil gets another world cup, will be after Italy or Germany get their 5th.

Australia will win the World Cup, Norway was merely a setback and we drew with Colombia who beat France so I think we will beat France, draw against Denmark and 50/50 on Peru but we'll definitely win it regardless of qualifying from the group stage or not.

>Australia drew with Colombia
glad, so we can beat them

indeed brother, look forward to meeting you in the world cup grand final

trips confirm a good US joke for once. Have my keks, pal

Attached: multiple keks.jpg (640x640, 152K)

Brazil's eliminations since 1970:
>Netherlands (2nd place)
>Argentina (Champion)
>Italy (Champion)
>France (3rd place)
>Argentina (2nd place)
>France (Champion)
>France (2nd place)
>Netherlands (2nd place)
>Germany (Champion)

We don't get knocked out by Belgium-tier meme teams m8. The closest was 86 France. I can easily see >us losing to Spain/Germany/Argentina/France this year though.

>a good US joke
That's not funny at all

>86 France
>meme
So out your macaco team you can't have a serious idea of football ?

I'm not saying 86 France was a meme, only that at the time it could be considered a meme since France hadn't won their WC yet (and fluked into a 3rd place finish, the only team to eliminate >us to not get to the final). This is why I called "closest".

86 France were a great team and should've won that WC tbqh.

spain fucking stinks

Attached: biggirl4u.jpg (1272x1920, 509K)