Admit it, bros. Every time you hear the phrase "the greatest athlete of all time"...

Admit it, bros. Every time you hear the phrase "the greatest athlete of all time", this is the face that appears before your eyes.

Attached: Michael_Jordan_Based_On.png (339x353, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VaSdlW1W9yU?t=31s
youtu.be/kxx_u67eUSA
youtube.com/watch?v=rYstQtYAweQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pHsAjzPVKJE
youtube.com/watch?v=Lk3l_L-VJ3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For me, it's Melissa Debling

>not roger federer

FACT

is there anything more soy than Euros caring about American sports, and vice versa?

damn, barry bonds looks different than i remember

wrong

Attached: 50A62A32-A367-4BB5-8941-BAC92F581808.jpg (1200x1200, 228K)

Using the term soy

Pelé is too young, and not that black in this pic

No

Attached: 142848-004-E63CC197.jpg (311x450, 16K)

i never knew bradman was a black man

Attached: af2.png (680x521, 115K)

>implying a case couldn't be made for his career pre-roids

>ctrl+f
>no "Ayrton Senna"

Oh you, guys...

Nadal on clay>>>Federer in any surface

No.

Attached: lionel-messi.jpg (2048x1536, 471K)

The GOAT of GOATs would probably be Secretariat
If you're a speciesist, it'd be either Kareem, Gretzky or that crochet guy that yurop doesn't shut up about, who I'm still convinced was just a failed baseball player

user, I...

Attached: the goat.jpg (800x600, 45K)

Uhhh no sweetie

Attached: 1112F7B4-35E7-4D27-887D-FB2719AFDFCF.jpg (1125x1116, 418K)

fed on any surface>>>>>nadal on hardcourt or grass

It could be. That's the saddest part: pre-roids Bonds was a no doubt first ballot HoFer. Much as I enjoyed watching him go god-mode in the 00s, it's all tainted now.

Attached: tsuuchuckle.gif (244x254, 2.04M)

Attached: ap-2018-01-14-tom-brady-intensity-1515906533.jpg (2560x1622, 310K)

>manlet hands

thats not lebron james

>muh 6 rings

robert horry has 7.

this

is this the annoying douchebag on joe rogan podcasts?

check'd

Attached: giphy.gif (450x283, 3.73M)

This

Americans caring about Euro sports, for one.

@82472539
cringe, it's just fun and downers like you piss me off.

correct

For me, it's Michael Phelps

Wayne Gretzky you plebs

Blocks your path

Attached: p627 2000.jpg (1168x1506, 698K)

You can't be the best, if you can't beat the rest.

>Choking to a back up QB, and the autistic Manning. Twice.

Attached: LeGOD.jpg (564x564, 91K)

>Plebs not knowing Leonidas of Rhodes
Swept all 3 Olympic sprinting events 4 times in a row. Literally a god among men

Attached: 47417AC4-3BF6-4C51-BAA9-B2EE9225E600.jpg (686x385, 224K)

Take that shit to your containment board

>No Floyd Mayweather in this thread
>Knocked down only once in his career
>50-0

Attached: article-2187880-1487D8E5000005DC-753_634x423.jpg (634x423, 64K)

youtu.be/VaSdlW1W9yU?t=31s

Lmao and it used the ripped sleeves game pic. I love it.

yes i admit it

Nope

Attached: gretzky.jpg (240x306, 66K)

No, this face and sound appears in my mind.

Attached: tsuuuu.jpg (634x423, 60K)

>Todd Brody
>Athlete
youtu.be/kxx_u67eUSA

Looks like my 75 year old Dad...

Based American

Are you kidding? He is not even the greatest boxer.

*Mario Lemieux

Michael Schumacher >>>>

uhhh...Larry Bird isn't black.

>and vice versa

Nope

Attached: natty goat karelin.jpg (2000x1829, 1.15M)

Who is this?

bill murray from spacejam

Did he voice Bugs bunny?

Phil Heath

He was pretty good.

>driving a car
>athletic
Wasted trips

Attached: 1517795262061.png (500x465, 116K)

Favorite Bonds stat: He has more than twice as many career intentional walks than anybody else in the history of baseball

driving the car they drove would shake your dingo balls into soup

Implying he can even fit in the car

>never experienced lateral G's.
>he doesn't know whats like to be 56 laps on a shitbox at 299 km/h.
Sure thing kiddo. Racers are not athletes.

Is an car a athelete?

Attached: 1507517897129.png (1280x749, 686K)

No I think of pic related

Attached: 11195_content_Gotham-Magazine-Henrik-Lundqvist-3.jpg (650x743, 146K)

What is the deal with the NHL collectively retiring Gretzky's number? I know he's the GOAT but that's like the cuckiest thing I've heard in sports.

>Work with kids at the YMCA
>All the boys go on about Kevin Durant and Steph Curry and Floydd Mayweather and all that bullshit

Look, I get it, they're good; but how come no one cares about the greats anymore? I'm only 21, people like Mike Tyson, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Muhammad Ali were actually BEFORE my time, yet as of their incredible timelessness, I STILL knew and respected who the fuck they were. I bring up the greats to these kids and they literally told me those guys were chumps and only losers cared about them. Goddamn newfags.

No

Attached: secwktBWB.jpg (604x467, 89K)

It was a meme number anyway.

They have done it in baseball too. You wouldn't understand cause concussionegg and floorsqueak has no history or tradition

>Brady is the only player on the field
None of those losses were because of Brady, the Pats have had a dangerously poor defense for years.

He was HOF pre roods but no way was he GOAT pre roid

Just like none of those wins were because of Brady. Defence made some outlandishly lucky saves to win the game

Bonds was never caught so technically he's clean and the GOAT. Also it's interesting how baseball fans don't care about rings when it comes to ranking all-time greats. It really makes me think.

Because you could be the GOAT pitcher or batter and if the rest of the team around you is ass then it’s significantly harder to win than say in basketball.

It’s why only extreme homers and trolls believe DiMaggio is better than Ted Williams.

That's part of what baseball so great, there are many ways to define the greatness of any one player. And just because a team has an all time great player does not mean they will dominate the competition. Joey Votto is one of the best first baseman alive, best Reds player of all time but the Reds are not a good team.

No conversation of greatest athletes of all time is complete without Eddy Merkcx.

Attached: Eddy_Merckx_Molteni_1973.jpg (378x599, 44K)

Worked

so wrong

Attached: 1520568833880s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

I had absolutely no idea who the wog in the OP picture was until I read the file name lmao

Attached: IMG_20171113_170156.jpg (505x251, 21K)

This

There’s no more ESPN Classic

Apehoop is played in Europe too.

this

Most successful system quarterback? Most definitely. Best athlete ever? Not by a fucking long shot.

the goat

Attached: lance.jpg (926x694, 92K)

>Mike Tyson
>One of the greats
despite our differences in opinion, I’m surprised that the kids with the 3 second attention spans don’t love watching his knockout highlights.

came here to post this. I will expound:

What makes a great athlete? Skill. strength, smarts, stamina, competitiveness, success. No one combines those more than Lance Armstrong.

Ungrateful nigger tbqh and not even close to perfect athlete

>What makes a great athlete?
Having two testicles. Your mother's chin is a fantastic athlete.

t. Soyboys

true conaisseurs

no.

Attached: Maradona_vs_england.jpg (850x588, 107K)

GTFO!

el Diego > everybody else

Jerry Stackhouse tells the story about his first encounter with Mike as a rookie

-So Jerry is guarding Mike as Mike brings the ball down the court. Jerry is waiting for him on the other side of half court.

Jordan makes eye contact with Stackhouse and starts the trash talk of course

JORDAN:Which Side?

Jerry doesn't say anything back because he knows Jordan is trying to get in his head.

JORDAN: Which Side? STACKHOUSE: Whatever man, just play ball man JORDAN: I'm not saying what side do you want me to go by you, thats gonna happen regardless, I'm going to put you on my poster today so I am asking you what side you like of yourself and I'll make sure that when I dunk on you I know what side you want showing.

Chris Weber

“One time we played in Washington. We played a five game series against the Bulls. It was the year they won 72 games. We lose all three games by a total of seven points. I saw Michael Jordan come into our locker room with a cigar, while it was lit, and said, ‘Who’s going to check me tonight?’ And we looked at Calbert Cheaney and we were laughing like little school kids knowing that Calbert Cheaney was going to get him, we knew it wasn’t a game for Mike. He was going to be there and he was going to be playing like he said. Game Three we get off the bus and Juwan (Howard) is from Chicago and used to workout there. I’ll never forget, Jordan was sitting on his Ferrari and Pippen was right there and they have a cigar lit. We get off the bus and we have to pass them with a lit cigar. You want to talk about posturing? Forget Phil Jackson. You got Michael Jordan there behind the scenes smoking a cigar before the game, letting us know that he’s the Red Auerbach before the game even started. It was almost like, ‘I lit the cigar. I’m celebrating already. This is just a formality, you guys getting on the court tonight.”

You fags know nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=rYstQtYAweQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pHsAjzPVKJE
youtube.com/watch?v=Lk3l_L-VJ3w

Attached: bo-jackson-career-statistics-1024x495.jpg (1024x495, 110K)

Try again

Attached: Jim_Thorpe,_1912_Summer_Olympics.jpg (1581x2433, 1.63M)

This. Might not even be the greatest in his own sport but that wasn't the question. He was decades ahead of the his time when it came to memeology.