So...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtPGdOs7zOM
youtube.com/watch?v=WnLroUdF5N0
youtube.com/watch?v=WJlY9C7YWzI
youtube.com/watch?v=HaHwlSTqA7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White people...

...you post this thread for guaranteed (You)s because it's like a friend simulator for you?

BROMPF!

BOOOOOOOOOO

BONALD BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

In before lib shits get in here.

SAY IT OP

I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU WHITE FAGS

BLNALD SLUMP WILL PAY THE IRON PRICE

MUST DIE!

ZROFD BLUMPH

>Don't ever talk about my friends you cocksucking faggot cunt!
Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

made me actually lose respect for dickerson the way Colbert thinks of him as his buddy

GLORMPF

FAGGOT PRESIDESNT GET AIDS AND DIE??

Strangers with Candy was 20 years ago

>GOD HATES FAGS LIKE YOU DONALD TRUMP! GOD HATES AMERICA AND GOD LOVES DEAD SOLDIERS! LET JESUS COME AND SMITE YOU DONALD FAGGOT TRUMP!

Colbert went a little overboard there didn't he?

>ITS OVER DOLAN

Why the fuck do americans watch this? How is he the highest rated?

I honestly don't get how Colbert and Seth Meyers have shows

DICK SUCKER

Troll thread aside will late night shows ever get based again? Shit like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtPGdOs7zOM

or

youtube.com/watch?v=WnLroUdF5N0

or

youtube.com/watch?v=WJlY9C7YWzI

Are we stuck with just constant political shit and not even funny political just ranty mean spirited shit?

DIMBULB BRAAAAAAMMMMMMMPGGGFH

PULEASE DNGARDI TARMP. PLEASE DON'T FIRE ME.

anyone have a link to the video he does this in? i missed out on it

Conan is your best bet for that stuff. His travel episodes are cool. Pretty fascinating trip to Armenia.

I missed it what actually happened here?

Conan looks like he doesn't care anymore.

>Bobald "Faggot" Cumf, you guys heard of this queer?
BOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo
>Turns out he not only has little hands, he also uses Putin's tiny little homo mouth as a cock sock. How fucking gay is that?
HAHAHAHAHA *clap clap clap clap clap clap clap*

Couldn't believe it when I heard this the other night. Kind of surprised the liberal media let him get away with it, to be honest!

the thing is tv ratings as a whole are really low right now
people are watching tv less and less
having the highest rating right now is being the captain of sinking ship

Why is 'comedy' now just a smug liberal standing on a stage lecturing to you about how bad the right is? What happened to shit like this ?

they're not late night comedy, it's a late night talk show

Comedy is a social construct. It can be redefined, like beauty standards.

As a lesbian transwoman, we can't let this bigot normalize homophobia.

>youtube.com/watch?v=HaHwlSTqA7s
jump to 10:20

WUBBA LUBBA DUMP DRUMPF

BENNY BENASSI

NNNNNOOOOOO

STOP SAYING MEAN THINGS ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT

I'm going to get called Sup Forums for this when I am not be here goes. Way back when this country used to be whiter and late night and SNL could joke about how shit Republicans and Democrats are and both sides could take a joke and it worked out in the end. We are less white these days and those not white tend to vote left and are stupid and unable to take a joke. These shows have two options. Continue their past trends and that means they lose half their fanbase and only a handful of conservatives who watch or go full liberal and solidify half the country and some conservatives who hate Trump. Things won't change back and will only get worse. A black liberal or a latino liberal cannot see a comedian joke about their side politically and not get mad over it. That's just how it is now and this goes for every part of the entertainment industry.

Benis

ITT Pure unadulterated autism

Based user dropping truth bombs

i don't think major media figures having an outspoken liberal bias is anything new. how "way back when" are we talking here?

Lmao pathetic how easy it is to trigger Sup Forums

I still laugh when I think of him calling the presidents mouth a cock holster

Carson, I'd say.

White liberals are the loudest, most extreme, and numerous. The hispanic population has only grown about 6% since that conan video. Have another try sweetie.

I used to love the colbert report, is he seriously anti trump? I viewed his show ass mostly neutral.

ENJOY THAT DR. PEPPER, WHITE MAN

IT
WILL
BE
YOUR
LAST.

It's making money, boatloads of it.

They saw how well Keith Olbermann is doing, so every entertainer is taking notes.

So Bane...
I heard you're a pretty big guy
Dr Pavelheire has smaller hands than you
You crash planes with no survivors because they jumped out the plane beforehand
You didn't get to bring friends but you brought them anyway
You sucked the wreckage brother's cock so hard you flaming faggot poof cum guzzler

You can be neutral and be anti Trump. You can be far right and be anti Trump. Political affiliation has nothing to do with blind admiration.

At least, in theory.

I dont entirely get what you're saying. Political affiliation entirely contradicts being neutral.

No it's called shilling

>You can be neutral and be anti Trump.

Hurr fucking durr. A neutral position on x isn't anti-x or pro-x. You need to dust off the old dictionary, user

He's saying you don't have to hold an ideology completely opposite to someone to not like them. Not liking Trump doesn't mean you're inherently biased.

he obviously mean from an ideological standpoint which is why he mentioned political affiliation as a separate issue

Colbert is the most intelligent host. TV is a jealous bitch.

>we need a neutral, unbiased reporter on U.S. politics
>OK, how about this guy who hates Donald Trump?

I'm not even talking about Colbert. I'm just clearing up what that user said which is true. Not liking trump doesn't mean someone's biased.

THIS ISNT EVEN MY FINAL FORM!!!

I miss pre-Trump CIA

anyone who can't take a joke should be laughed to death

I wasn't talking about Colbert either, I was simply giving a hypothetical case illustrating how you're wrong. If you plain don't like somebody then you are biased against them. If you're talking about a topic that involves the person you dislike in some way, then you are going to be biased about that topic. Somebody who is politically neutral doesn't have an opinion of people in politics.

I wish that people would stop trying to mince words.

I'm pretty sure that by friend he meant CBS affiliate, it's just common tv parlance to refer fellow employees that way.

DRONALD DRUNNNNK

BLUMF

FUCK DRUMPFPFKINS AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK VOLAMORT PUTAIN

If you haven't lost respect for this Liberal cuck when he had Anita on his show to spread her feminist propaganda cancer. Its like faggots still like Josh Weldon for supporting her to. Cobert is a cuck, Weldon is a cuck. There is nothing more to be said. How the fuck can you reddit faggots still support this libcuck fake?

She made a fool of herself and Colbert purposely went out of his way on The Report not to fucking blow her out of the water, and you could tell he hated her, I guarantee it was network forced decision, and he didn't bite the bait.