>go to America
>all the swarthy Chicanos are racist white nationalists
>all the actual white people are friendly and welcoming

What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivory_tower
youtube.com/watch?v=z_V1Z316t34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People who automatically feel superior to others don't need to outwardly display such feelings. In fact they do the opposite. They pretend that they are at your level.

In fact, those white people still deep down believe that they are better than you.

They won't say it but at times you'll catch a whiff of elitism.

Internalized racism

>let me tell you about you're countrymen
Most whites in this country don't give a single fuck about race, and just want to be friendly towards people

I'm not talking about Americans. It's just a general observation that applies equally well, elsewhere.

It's always people who are insecure who feel the need to claim superiority and those who are cocksure of superiority, always downplay it.

I don't feel i'm superior to anyone.
Yet i'm not racist either.

Fuck off with your absolutely retarded logic

Learn2read that's not what I said. It'sthe same thing here too. Most "whites" (I hate this stupid yankee term) Don't really care, they have much greater things on their minds than obsession over looks. However, it only takes a minority to read racist propaganda or come across racist cunt to internalize racism, as racism gives simple answers to complex issues.

If a minority has swallowed the bait he/she is left with to options 1) Self hatred, which is what you see in OP 2) Double down and reverse racism aka "fuck whitey"

That's not how you use the word "yet". Replace the period at the end of your sentence with an "and", then the syntax is correct.

in politics or race/genetic forums, the most race obsessed aryan keyboard warriors almost always turn out to be indian, hispanic, asian, etc. it's kinda funny, i've posted on about a dozen forums where that happened.

This

racism and high in group preferences are usually for people of lower value
if you take a look at Europe and see which countries or regions are the most nationalistic it are usually those with less to be proud of

SEAmonkeys are also white nationalists.

Did you know most if not all the Y-DNA graphs you see on this website come from 2 people: One is Ikbey, an Asshurt Turk who thinks he is aryan and greek the other is from an Azerbaijani/Armenian from Zetaboards who has been outed on Zetaboards for using bullhsit sources.

Not true Italy is probably the less patriotic country in the world
I doubt that my people would die in a was for my country (even only for defense)
Only in football matches we are "patriotuc" but it's only a facade
And still racist

*In a war

That's because facism killed the positive spirit about Patriotism, there are too many people alive who remember war and and most importantly, after war facism, to want that system again. It's only north Italians who feel superior to sicillians who think that close mindedly.

I assure you not
I am from the north and if we see a sicilian we try to chat with him with a curious mindset, the things that are true for northern italians is that we are really xenophobic (not racist) and we "dislike" the foreign (mind you we have slur for german, slav, nordic, spanish not only for africans) but thing change even for this land
For example the terroni/polentoni thing is not genetic wise but a cultural one
I don't expect a foreign to understand though I know its complicated and difficukt to explain

yes lol
haplogroup autism = 90% chance of being non-white with some crazy agenda

I understand, we have, with a few exception basically the same reasoning. It's an "Ivory tower" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivory_tower mentality; (I don't know if this idiom translates well into english) "We're the best and outsiders will only ruin everything. we mustn't let them in our sacred ivory tower"

Yeah we have the same reasoning
In italian it's Torre d'Avorio (but it's more for intellectuals that don't want to mix with the pleb)

My fellow mexi fats belive they are superior in all ways just because they are white, while having a neckbeard and deformed face because of the gresssy food they cosume.
Its reslly pathetic and the sad part is most of them aren't really white like albinism, some of them have bronze skin, also someone should post the chile documentary image about nazism in chile, it happens in all latin america.

At least chileans can claim some european ancestry however small it may be, this however, if you have not seen it; Will make you laugh,cry or both

I present to you mongolian neo-nazis

youtube.com/watch?v=z_V1Z316t34

>swarthy Chicanos are racist white nationalists
I'd say they are probably nationalists only and that would explay why they weren't as welcoming with you.

Is this the famous "I'm not a nazi/racist, but...." argument?

>you can only be nationalist if you are white
Doesn't work like that,

I don’t understand, he looks white to me.

All Americans are self destructive.
It's our way of life.

mongolian neo-nazis dont think they are white
they think mongol genes are pure and a mixed kid with white/chinese is not mongolian

also the whole movement has basically spawned from Chinese companies fucking their country over and only hiring chinese workers

finnishpatriot please go back to l eddit

Is this the reason why Westerners are so arrogant on this board towards poorer countries?

Yeah but why the use of swastikas, it's like brown mexicans using the black panther movement from the 80's, why not creating their own symbolism

We would love you if you could curb your autism for one second.

your vile words, they hurt me in my mind and they hurt me in my heart

What?

fuck off you racist

I think it's lack of proper identity that causes all these mixed race people to become "white" nationalists.

Says the guy from the country sabotaging the EU because they are literally shitting their pants and having an autistic fit if someone is not Polish

because they like hitler

you hate me only because i'm not white

>nationalism
>racism
these things have nothing to do with each other. graduate high school and learn to form coherent thoughts.

No I hate your country because it wants to destroy the EU and run away with our billions we invested to establish v4, fucking thieves.

yeah i told you, you guys are arrogant haters

>American education

Were not the one's hating sweetie. You started sucking russian dick because you are too afraid of brown people

>accusing us of being homogay
i told you to stop your malicious baseless claims
you only proved you are as racist and arrogant as americans

Cry more Markusz, I heard Sergej still needs his dick cleaned.