Lol. Why didnt he just buy a new dog?

Lol. Why didnt he just buy a new dog?

lol why don't you just buy a new mom

Why didn't you watch the movie?

Why didn't he just report it to the police, who will use the RICO law to round up the son and the father's entire criminal organization and put them in prison for multiple life sentences? If that fails, then he can still go full Elliot.

I wish I hadn't. I'm sure it made me lose 20+ iq points

Because they took that from him.

KILLED THAT FROM HIM.

How can you have negative IQ, user?

And a new car and hell why he didnt present his bare ass in the first place?

The dog was given to him by his wife. It wasn't just any dog. It was a final piece of his wife and it was taken away.

It wasn't about the dog, you colossal retard. It was about what the dog represented - the final shred of decency in his life getting violently ripped away over nothing.

But this thead is bait, so fuck you two times.

LONDON

This movie is a great example of how inherently violent white men are and why guns should be banned.

>slavs
>white

I'm talking about the main character Joan Wit. Dudes dog dies and he goes a rampage in a nightclub. Some people were simply bathing and he just kills them. Psychotic

ITT: Famous dogs that are probably dead.

delet this

He's such a terrible actor.

But he's so good at stunt work and making shit look cool. He should have been born a stunt man

Shit in life is all about showing that you're worst than the other guy. You protect your turf, your shit and fuck with anyone that disrespect you. You lose that, you lose everything else with it. You better cut a neck over spilled milk, because if you don't, next thing you know is your neck that is being cut.

>How To Turn A Slap Into A Nuclear War For Dummies

You're right. Like that guy he stabs to death. Looked very in shape, big guy, spent a lot of time working on himself, probably nice to old ladies and called his mother every week and then Jan Woke comes along and tears that all away. What a piece of shit.

It's exactly why a role like John Wick is good for him. No one really expects good acting.

I unironically loved him as Neo though.

that was a fun fliqq

He's part asian

He wass pretty funny in Neon Demon.
He pulled of the sleazy acting really good, however it was funny to watch because its Keanu.
>Real lolita shit

He gets a shitbull at the end