In an unregulated free market, what stops me from dumping toxic waste in playgrounds, daycare centres, etc...

In an unregulated free market, what stops me from dumping toxic waste in playgrounds, daycare centres, etc..., to test the long term effects of radiation on children?

>free market
>no such thing as crimes

kek

The parents who will shoot you.
But of course you will pay for security.
And so will the parents.
Each security force will become bigger and bigger since they will be involved in a an arms race of sorts
Then they will become so big that they will consume smaller security forces.

In the end one will survive and the people who control that security force will start making their own rules.

And before you know it you have a government

All societies started libertarian, all societies ended up with a hierarchy of power of sorts

In an unregulated free market, what stops Australian people from shitposting?

Nope, just niggers and austrailia.

Men with guns, as soft targets involving children will finally be allowed to exercise their constitutional rights and hire armed guards.

fpbp

It would open up the doors to other businesses that can recycle that waste and extract usable nuclear fuel, or a new company to dispose of it correctly for a price.

Idiot.

the universe is a free market
nature is a free market
societies and how they are run is a free market

Because those places are all property owned by other entities. In an unregulated free market property rights are paramount.

private property?

Oh if only there was some way we could regulation pollution without slapping a million other unrelated taxes and regulations on top of that.

Gosh, OP, you sure have stumbled upon a mystery.

This.

Shit thread.

Kill yourself faggot.

What stops you in a authoritative government? Strange tests seem to be the norm there.

smart way to stay in business

>dispute between parents and company escalates into WWIII
>everyone fires their private nuclear stocks
God dammit, ancaps

what stops the rest of the people from beating your dumbass?

The environment issue is really the only thing keeping me going full on libertarian. There needs to be some oversight and corporations typically don't do it on their own unless they are incentivized.

Historically, humans simply cannot see the big picture and without someone (either a government, monarch, dictator, shogun, whatever) laying out and enforcing conservation measures they inevitably fuck up their environment either willfully or accidentally.

There's so many examples I can't figure out why people can't see this.

Aral Sea, the clear difference between the two sides of the island occupied by Haiti/Dominican R., Easter Island, Chaco Canyon... on and on.

>Implying shitposters would survive without a safety net

Same thing that stopped the government from unwittingly testing radiations effects on the general public?

Which is to say, absolutely nothing.

Someone shooting you in the head

Nothing.

But the damage has been done.

100%