Will she be the first female President?

she'll be the first female to get this DICK!

She aged well. I used to watch her on Friends like 15 years ago.

i have a feeling she will succeed her father when he steps down/passes away. Caesar Ivanka has a cool ring to it.

Kek wills it

she has really beautiful feet 2bh senpaitachi

Hillary will be.

I hope so, she's fucking perfect.

I'd vote for her over donald.

what a hideous jew

She's disqualified from the succession because her children aren't white. Eric is Donald's successor.

underated

>underated
Hahahaha yes it is!

More like first princess.

Honestly, she prob could be if Trump becomes POTUS first.

Maybe in like 24 years, yeah, I can actually see it.

She should have ran instead of Donald. Mother figures with strong family values makes me want to rebuild a country on my own.

Yum

Would worship/10

inshallah she will be

Her kids are pretty, I feel like she will let Donald jr run first, people loved the hell out of his speech.

Winner winner.

She will become the first God Empress

godspeed user

wow! who is she??

That's a cute armpit desu

I don't know user sHe seams really cute I must admit. :^)

she

There have never been children of presidents / presidential candidates running for president and there never will be.

She looks 12, dude.

>she

She is almost perfect, I wish she wasn't a Jew though.

>she

>There have never been children of presidents / presidential candidates running for president and there never will be.

Yuroppor education ladies and gentlemen.

Good thing we're ushering in a new imperial reich then. By the way, no bacon allowed in the american reich. Enjoy your european wasteland, heretic.

?
who do you think the bush family were?

>that jew nose

It's happened twice, three times if you count the Roosevelts.

God I hope so.

4 if you count the Harrisons.

>Adams
>Harrisons
>Roosevelts
>Bushes

I actually didn't know about the Harrisons, all you ever hear is about William Henry Harrison dying a month into his term.

So can we all afree now that basically baconland over in europe breeds nothing but unintelligent retards, and that they won't be missed afte the happening?

I'm gonna be honest.

I'd never trust a women this good looking for such a post. The narcissism dangers are far too high and it just seems built in the sex that it becomes that once hot women age.

How do women walk in this shit.

>who is john adams
>who is john quincy adams
>who are the bushes
did i just get memed on

>mfw everybody in this threat is thiunking about how they would force there dicks in her mouth

>How do women walk in this shit.
Very deliberately, and with poise.
Something your garden variety trigglypuff could never possibly manage.

>she

wew

You literally walk on your tiptoes, you can kind of put some pressure down on the heel when you're standing still, but never otherwise.

DESU, I'd vote for her before her dad.